Link to Totse

edited July 2010 in Help and Suggestions
http://totse.info/en/_link_to_us/link_to_totse.html

Can we get this page updated and a few banners (large and small) thrown in there?

This would be a pretty good way of advertising, as many of us have blogs, or forum sigs we can throw this in.

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    I already asked for banners in Art section. Only Hellish can edit those pages. However, I know fair bit of HTML/CSS and I can edit it as well.
  • edited July 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    I already asked for banners in Art section. Only Hellish can edit those pages. However, I know fair bit of HTML/CSS and I can edit it as well.

Awesome. Why don't you start writing some new code and submit it to Hellish when its all done? Would speed things up :D
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    Awesome. Why don't you start writing some new code and submit it to Hellish when its all done? Would speed things up :D

Because it might make things a bit hectic for me BUT don't worry. I already have plans to assist Hellish using the Power of community. I just need to know certain things and after that I will have a framework in place that will help Hellish greatly.

Hint:
    Selected users will check the HTML files and update them and then send them to Hellish via PM or post in a hidden forum.