Fine...

NamasteNamaste Regular
edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Just go ahead and flame the fuck out of me here. No need to mock me or what the fuck ever you're trying to do, just let's condense it and do it here.

So, I guess be a fucking prick to me, because it's not like anything is going right in my life currently, so why shouldn't you tear me to shreds?
Sure. Makes sense.

So... go.

(Oh, and PS, I'm sorry you're stupid fucking assholes who can't allow a person to vent unless they give you the ability to control their fucking life. Pricks.)

Comments

• edited August 2010
    Uhh, what? Are you craving attention or something?

I'm actually confused, what did you do wrong?
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited August 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    Uhh, what? Are you craving attention or something?

I'm actually confused, what did you do wrong?

Not so much lately. I usually am, so honestly, I'm only doing this in place of punching stupid people in the face, since I can't do that on the internet.

Thread I made in this section the other day, I was vented and people got pissed off. And then some stupid asshole made a thread mocking it. And at this point, I'm so crazy sick of stupid people's bullshit, it's ridiculous.
  • edited August 2010
    I think the thing is to remember that this is the internet, and by calling things out to others attention such as this, you will only worsen the situation. By all means, wallow in sadness IRL, but at least pretend to not care when it comes to the internet.

Take Jessi Slaughter for example, posting that video on the internet only made her situation a whole load worse. Same sort of thing applies here, kinda.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited August 2010
    Namaste wrote: »
    So, I guess be a fucking prick to me, because it's not like anything is going right in my life currently, so why shouldn't you tear me to shreds?

Even though this is B/M, I'm genuinely interested. What's up? ;)
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited August 2010
    need an e-hug?
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQiWp_ZJMf0FEP7jjQBg3x1wgVsXBiELPfwzQuj7lP3xEXFcZA&t=1&usg=__K6MgXHt3VPNKJyEw-hFc6GxYYV4=

Amazingly that picture is as funny as it is nasty.