The Blind Side [2009] [Review]

DfgDfg Admin
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities

Inspirational and unbelievable are the words that come to my mind when I think about this movie. It seems so fake! I did not believe the story until I saw the end credits and then I smiled with some tears in my eyes. I guess humanity is still alive.

It is hard enough for black colored people to live a normal life but to see a family, which is white, take care of a child without expecting anything from him is just beautiful. I didn't expect this movie to be that good, I guess the theme was just over powering. You really don't care about the acting and plot at the end, hell you even forget what were you watching, you just smile and feel happy for him.

I loved this movie, even though it might have some loopholes but because it's based on a true story, all mistakes and sins are forgiven. Hell, I don't even know how football is played and I rarely enjoy sport movies.
In the end I really do pray that more and more people are open to help others in need and the real racism that we face in our daily lives is eliminated from our hearts and minds.
I highly recommend this movie because it really does move you if you have a human heart.

On a side note, Sandra Bullock was amazing and the acting was good. The movie doesn’t bore you and it doesn’t drag on as well. Don’t expect too much from this movie btw it’s drama not an action flick.

Comments