Totse 2010 Time Capsule

SkittlesSkittles Regular
edited September 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Totse 2010 Time Capsule

If you could leave a message for your future self what would it be? If you could tell Totseans something from the present, what would you say? If you could see what is in store for Totse over next 5 years, what would you predict?

bank-vault-door.jpg

In this thread we leave a message for our future self. A few ideas/questions:
  • Where do you see this website in 5 years?
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
  • What message do you want to leave to yourself?
  • What message do you want to leave to others?
The time capsule will be opened/bumped in 5 years from now (13 September 2015)

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited September 2010
    I hope you've grown up well and found success. If time travel is possible, send me a million dollars and a lightsaber. I'm still finding my cat and need all the help I can get :o

I forsee in 2 years that an epic TOTSE Battle Royale will take place and you've emerged the victor. The Paki didn't realize that suicide bombing means automatic lose.

To all other people, I have spent these 5 years in training. Watch your backs. Tomorrow, I start coming after every single one of you. I will give you a box of chocolates, take you out to dinner, have a nice conversation, take you back home, and kiss you goodnight. Then I will sneak in, rape you, kill you, and then rape you again.
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited September 2010
    Dear Totse,
    ................................................... 404'd

Signed,
    Helladamnleet
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited September 2010
    I've been on this site for 5 years :(
  • edited September 2010
    Dear TOTSE of the future.

I am currently sitting here at college, posting this to waste some more time before I go back to the assignment I was working on. This is my 2149th post, September 13th, 2010.

I hope &T is bigger than my balls.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2010
    > Where do you see this website in 5 years?
    Hard to tell but if everything works out, it will be a very big community with a reputation for dynamic content.

> Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
    Anywhere except in Pakistan.

> What message do you want to leave to yourself?
    If you're thinking of leaving Totse or giving up, you should remember when you joined Totse.info you decided to give it your best. Don't forgot the core principles and always respect the community. Do not let Totse die mate <3.

>What message do you want to leave to others?
    Just remember that a small group of users and non-totseans did something that other old timers couldn't do. Never give up!