Murphy's Law

JackJack Regular
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
I was cleaning my ear with a Q-tip. I don't want to hear about how I shouldn't. I don't give a shit.

I took the Q-tip out and the cotton at the end was missing. I poked around in my ear but didn't feel anything. I searched everywhere I'd had the Q-tip and didn't find anything. So I figured I'd better go to the clinic to get it out before I get some infection because it must really be in there.

Went to the clinic, paperwork etc., saw doctor, doctor looked, no cotton. $72 for that and they wouldn't run insurance without the card, like who the fuck does that? I've pretty much never not been able to give info for a lookup. So I pay, will deal with insurance later.

On the way back my bicycle tire got stuck in a streetcar track and I fucking fell off. Greatest damage was a skinned knee. Helmet made a nice clunk on the ground. Got up, breathed, went home.

Guess what the fuck I found in the sink when I got home? :mad:

Comments

• BodilYFluidSBodilYFluidS Regular
    edited July 2010
    roflmfao!!! bro you're fucking hilarious! i haven't had a day like that in a long time. it's okay you're just getting it out of the way now so you can have a fun holiday!

sit back and relax brochacho.
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited July 2010
    Jack wrote: »
    Guess what the fuck I found in the sink when I got home? :mad:

Toothpaste boogers?