I got done playing GTA: SA about 20 min. ago......

McSkluvinMcSkluvin Regular
edited September 2010 in Spurious Generalities
I didn't shoot anyone, I just flew around the city in the Hunter. :D

Comments

• DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited September 2010
    Playing San Andreas always makes me realize just how gay GTA4. Actually vice city was probably my favourite one. I just couldn't get inspired to wreak havoc in 4.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2010
    I usually drive around.
    edited September 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    I usually drive around.

In all the previous ones driving around and doing random shit was fun. Then GTA 4 comes and I cant even drive without the car slipping and sliding all over the road. Making turns in 4 would always make me rage so hard.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2010
    In all the previous ones driving around and doing random shit was fun. Then GTA 4 comes and I cant even drive without the car slipping and sliding all over the road. Making turns in 4 would always make me rage so hard.

I played GTA, driving wise it's A FUCKING MESS. Love the traffic but hate the driving.
    edited September 2010
    spazz wrote: »
    thats cuz you cant drive :o top speed on those games is like 50

Nah man turns were just impossible as hell. Especially when every mission was chase this guy down or get to this place in time.
  • edited September 2010
    The driving on GTA4 is utter SHIT! All the cars handle like they weigh about 800 tons.

GTA3 FTW :D
  • SkittlesSkittles Regular
    edited September 2010
    In GTA 4 I especially hated when you were on foot and got tapped by a car then wobbled everywhere and fell to the ground. It took soooo long to stand back up :angry:
    edited September 2010
    Skittles wrote: »
    In GTA 4 I especially hated when you were on foot and got tapped by a car then wobbled everywhere and fell to the ground. It took soooo long to stand back up :angry:

This was especially gay when it was a timed mission or something. Fuck GTA4. Saints Row 2 was better imo except for how it always froze.
    edited September 2010
    Saints Row 2 was the shit but it was so hard :o

I just used the weapons and infinite ammo cheats.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited September 2010
    Another thing on the driving in GTA4.. it would piss me off whenever you hit something and got thrown out of the windshield.
    edited September 2010
    duuude wrote: »
    Another thing on the driving in GTA4.. it would piss me off whenever you hit something and got thrown out of the windshield.

That was awesome if it was intentional. I wasted a lot of time crashing cars/motorbikes to see how far I could launch myself :D
    edited September 2010
    duuude wrote: »

I wouldnt have cared so much if it was realisticly done but Id hit a small metal pole on the ground and fly out. You'd think the character would learn about seatbelts eventually:angry:
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited September 2010
    I remember picking up hoes in some beat up car and ramming it inside a car shop and watching it blow up. LOL. GTA's sick.
    edited September 2010
    I wanted the achievements so i played it legit :facepalm:

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: at achievements even though it seems you recognize this.
    edited September 2010
    Dysgraphia wrote: »
    I remember picking up hoes in some beat up car and ramming it inside a car shop and watching it blow up. LOL. GTA's sick.

Red Dead Redemption is worse. You even get a trophy for hogtieing a lady, placing her on the railroad tracks and watching her body splat all over the screen as the train rolls past :thumbsup: