Hey Dfg

edited January 2011 in Spurious Generalities
How do you have time to warn me, shouldn't you be rolling out your piss stained carpet and praying to your moon god and his shitty little meteorite? Or do you not want the leader of your local pedophile worshiping circle to see the camel pin ups you taped to the bottom of it? I bet you have a donkey foot fetish you muslim piece of shit.
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Ebensee%20concentration%20camp%20prisoners%201945.jpg
Imagine these guys with beards styled after an unshaven man's pubic hair, and you have a glimpse of the future of Islam.

Comments

• DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    You shouldn't be posting links to virus's:facepalm:
  • Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited October 2010
    i WAS TAUGHT ONLY REACH FOR THE HEAT iF YOU BUSTiN
  • edited October 2010
    You shouldn't be posting links to virus's:facepalm:
    AND YOU SHOULDN'T SPREAD YOUR ASSHOLE FOR MY TROLLCOCK, ALSO YOU SHOULD LEARN HOW APOSTROPHES WORK
    Fucking muslim lover, sticking up for your boyfriend, maybe he'll keep the big bad Jews away from you.
  • edited October 2010
    :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
    We can all see you online, Ali Baba.
    q0XHT.png
    What's the matter, you scared of one little infidel?
    edited October 2010
    OP owns a clipfull of glocks
    edited October 2010
    So i missed it, what happened?

FATTY posted a link containing malware got a warning and nows he's butthurt.:o:o
  • edited October 2010
    So i missed it, what happened?

The local dune coon is discriminating against non jizzlamic users, because I don't use warmed up piles of mud to masturbate he treats me worse than Dirty Spicchez.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2010
    Here this will cool you down.
    epic_cleavage_girl_08.jpg
    epic_cleavage_girl_09.jpg
    epic_cleavage_girl_06.jpg
    epic_cleavage_girl_02.jpg
    epic_cleavage_girl_11.jpg
    edited October 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    Here this will cool you down.
    epic_cleavage_girl_08.jpg

excuse me you camelfucker I demand to know what a university of arizona girl is doing on here:mad::mad::mad:

:fap:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2010
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2010
    edited October 2010
    Bitch in the santa hat has lazy eye or something:facepalm:
  • edited October 2010
    Here maybe this will arouse you you fucking moon rock worshipping little towelheaded shit
    Picture+1628.jpg
    IMG_4470.jpg
    203754269_e0ce6c188f.jpg?v=0
    2877875179_decf0e8d8e.jpg?v=0

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
    Q: How do you know when a mudslime hits puberty?
    A: It takes the diaper off its ass and puts it on its head.
  • edited October 2010
    Who actually clicks links anyway?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2010
    ^Hot

It's Winter Pierzina from California.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited October 2010
    Dfg.

Don't you ever get depressed that you'll never be able to fuck a hot ALL AMERICAN WHITE CHICK?
  • edited October 2010
    ^Hot

It's Winter Pierzina from California.

Yeah I knew you'd like that you smelly little piece of crusaderbait. See how much you like it when the US, EU, Israel, Russia, China, and India tag team the whole jizzlamic world and come out on top leaving your collective assholes dripping with the cum of various Popes and pilgrims to the Holy Land who have waited in the Kingdom of God for their vengeance since the Fall of Acre.
    1And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

2And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

3And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

4And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

5But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

6Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
    :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
    oOKxX.png
    On the first day of the Six Day War the Arabs and Jews were camped so close together they could hear each other at night. The Israelis called out "Mohammad, are you over there?" and every sandnigger named Mohammad poked his head up. The Israelis opened fire, killing them all. The next night, the Israelis called out, "Abdul, are you there?" and every sandnigger named Abdul poked his head out and was shot. On the third night, the mudslimes wisened up to the trick and called out "Moishe, are you over there?" The Israelis said, "No, but is that you Achmed?"
    edited October 2010
    Oh that's what i figured. Well at least it was only a warning, he's lucky that Dfg didn't banhammer his rectum.

I almost clicked the link to then realized who posted it.:mad::mad:
  • edited October 2010
    Oh that's what i figured. Well at least it was only a warning, he's lucky that Dfg didn't banhammer his rectum.
    LOL
    The mudslimes have been trying since 1947 and they can't even banhammer a bunch of kikes from the middle east.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    Some guest was viewing this thread. Damn..
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited January 2011
    lol necro
  • edited January 2011
    Some guest was viewing this thread. Damn..

Why the fuck are guests allowed to view threads this good? Ban their IP before they go post it on zoklet.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    Why the fuck are guests allowed to view threads this good? Ban their IP before they go post it on zoklet.

Aye Aye Captain?
  • edited January 2011
    Aye Aye Captain?

Looks as though the moslem has finally learned its place.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    Looks as though the moslem has finally learned its place.

lol you're easy to play with.

lawl.gif
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited January 2011
    Shit... he's just gotta be either Snoopy or poast. One of the two. Hard to pin right now, but it's looking like it's a complete tossup between the two. I'm truly perplexed on this one.

*requests photo-finish shot from workpit*