She is like lightning......

McSkluvinMcSkluvin Regular
edited October 2010 in Spurious Generalities
to my rod. :o

Comments

• edited October 2010
    And I hope it explodes your testacles, you pedo fuck, you don't get trolled nearly as much as you deserve here, and I intend to change this. You are worse than every racist homophobe on this site.
    "Feeding crayons to the moose"?, I honestly hope the Christian version of Heaven and Hell is true so I can sit roasting in my minor hell and say, "well it could be worse, I could be McSkulvin, look what they're doing to him".
    I have seen the results of what happens to children when they grow up after an encounter with someone like you, a lot of those hookers laying dead in alleyways are due to people like you. Sure children have a sexual nature, but it is meant to be shared with other children. Playing a little bit of doctor as a kid is natural, and just because your sexuality stuck in this phase is no validation for your sexual preference.
    You are worse than rapists who prey on adults, at least a full grown woman might stand a chance of killing you. Your activity causes significant harm to those you inflict it on, even though it might not seem like it right away. You are deeply, deeply, flawed in some way, and if I was ever going to agree with Sanchez on his eugenics idea, I would happily put a bullet in your your head.
    C/O
    ":mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:"
  • McSkluvinMcSkluvin Regular
    edited October 2010
    And I hope it explodes your testacles, you pedo fuck, you don't get trolled nearly as much as you deserve here, and I intend to change this. You are worse than every racist homophobe on this site.
    "Feeding crayons to the moose"?, I honestly hope the Christian version of Heaven and Hell is true so I can sit roasting in my minor hell and say, "well it could be worse, I could be McSkulvin, look what they're doing to him".
    I have seen the results of what happens to children when they grow up after an encounter with someone like you, a lot of those hookers laying dead in alleyways are due to people like you. Sure children have a sexual nature, but it is meant to be shared with other children. Playing a little bit of doctor as a kid is natural, and just because your sexuality stuck in this phase is no validation for your sexual preference.
    You are worse than rapists who prey on adults, at least a full grown woman might stand a chance of killing you. Your activity causes significant harm to those you inflict it on, even though it might not seem like it right away. You are deeply, deeply, flawed in some way, and if I was ever going to agree with Sanchez on his eugenics idea, I would happily put a bullet in your your head.
    C/O
    ":mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:"

lawl, lots of anger you have......

:D
  • edited October 2010
    Obviously I am not the first to throw down, and you must have developed a near impermeable armor over the years. But I will find something, some angle, some chink in the wall, and I will pry apart your carapace and allow your guts to dry in the sun. YOU are my new best friend.
    C/O
    "Fuck you Tinkertrain"
    edited October 2010
    Obviously I am not the first to throw down, and you must have developed a near impermeable armor over the years. But I will find something, some angle, some chink in the wall, and I will pry apart your carapace and allow your guts to dry in the sun. YOU are my new best friend.
    C/O
    "Fuck you Tinkertrain"

Go ahead, though I don't see what you hope to accomplish..... :S

And I agree, I hate that song and the idea of the character in it. :thumbsup:
  • edited October 2010
    McSkluvin wrote: »
    Go ahead, though I don't see what you hope to accomplish..... :S

Because without constant opposition you may feel that you are in some way accepted or tolerated. Because bumping your posts will expose them to others who may dislike you as much as I do. Because I want to.
    C/O
    "groundhog; request air support at following"
    "overlord; received, take cover, it's gonna get hot"
    edited October 2010
    spazz wrote: »
    what song?

Tinkertrain. :mad:

Because without constant opposition you may feel that you are in some way accepted or tolerated. Because bumping your posts will expose them to others who may dislike you as much as I do. Because I want to.
    C/O
    "groundhog; request air support at following"
    "overlord; received, take cover, it's gonna get hot"

Cool, it will only make me a better pedophile. :thumbsup:

But don't worry, by "better" I mean better for everyone. :D
  • edited October 2010
    Tinkertrain. :mad:

Cool, it will only make me a better pedophile. :thumbsup:

But don't worry, by "better" I mean better for everyone. :D

In what way do you mean "better for everyone"
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited October 2010
    I had sex with lightning once. It makes amazing sex sounds called thunder.

Rumble
    Rumble
    Rumble Rumble
    Rumble
    Rumble
    Rumble Rumble
    Rumble
    Rumble
    Rumble Rumble
    Rumble
    Rumble
    Rumble Rumble

Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble

Rumble
    edited October 2010
    In what way do you mean "better for everyone"

It keeps me in line, keeps me from convincing myself that my actions would be right even though they are wrong. At this point I have a damn good idea on what is right and wrong, but I'm sure that's how a lot of pedophiles were before they convinced themselves that it would be okay to do something. I don't see myself becoming like that, but other people always seem to think otherwise..... :(

But that's why I ignore those people, and think that their idea of my future could happen, but not if I don't let it.

Why am I actually typing something like this in here, this is HB! :angry::angry::angry::mad::mad::mad:
    he just posts that shit because its funny to watch people get worked up

Do you mean me or him? Because I post to share my opinion or make people laugh, not stir up shit.......
  • edited October 2010
    he just posts that shit because its funny to watch people get worked up :p

Well, if that is the case, I give him my best, he got me fucking pissed off. But if he's just skullfucking us a bit he's still is on my hit list, just because.
    edited October 2010
    Well, if that is the case, I give him my best, he got me fucking pissed off. But if he's just skullfucking us a bit he's still is on my hit list, just because.

I don't post things like this to piss people off...... I am a pedophile, but I don't think there's anything I can do to prove that.

Oh well, I do admit it is funny watching people get pissed over nothing. :D:thumbsup:
  • edited October 2010
    I don't post things like this to piss people off...... I am a pedophile, but I don't think there's anything I can do to prove that.

Oh well, I do admit it is funny watching people get pissed over nothing. :D:thumbsup:

If watching other people get pissed off over "nothing" spins yer crank, why don't you walk through a "red" hood wearing blue? Why don't you just go to a sporting event and wear the opposing teams colors? Go see what happens when you are not a nameless, faceless, perv making civilized conversation on the internet, but a real person pissing off real people. I call you a coward, McSkulvin, and as much as I hate pedophiles, I hate coward much more. You shall die a thousand deaths before the grave gets it's due.
    C/O
  • edited October 2010
    ahem......

Point taken, especially given my last post, I suppose the first reaction of the offended is to attempt to silence the offender. I will try to stay closer to my views regarding free speech.
    edited October 2010
    ahem......

What was that, is that from a movie or something? :confused:
    If watching other people get pissed off over "nothing" spins yer crank, why don't you walk through a "red" hood wearing blue? Why don't you just go to a sporting event and wear the opposing teams colors? Go see what happens when you are not a nameless, faceless, perv making civilized conversation on the internet, but a real person pissing off real people. I call you a coward, McSkulvin, and as much as I hate pedophiles, I hate coward much more. You shall die a thousand deaths before the grave gets it's due.
    C/O

Actually, where I live, it would be more like walking through a "blue" hood wearing red...... :o

But I walk through any hood wearing pink and blue, and not many people know it yet, but that's basically advertising that I'm a Girl-lover, which you could sort of think of as a fancy nicer term for "pedophile". So there. :mad:
  • edited October 2010
    What was that, is that from a movie or something? :confused:

Actually, where I live, it would be more like walking through a "blue" hood wearing red...... :o

But I walk through any hood wearing pink and blue, and not many people know it yet, but that's basically advertising that I'm a Girl-lover, which you could sort of think of as a fancy nicer term for "pedophile". So there. :mad:

Thanks for the info, were it not for the collateral damage involved I would spread it far and wide, but some day I will see someone wearing those colors watching kids too closely. I will approach with tact and connivance, I will say something to the effect of "they are pretty aren't they", given the proper response I will continue. A brief conversation will ensue. Trust will be established, no doubt using some info I have gained from you. The rest is as much a mystery to me as your next encounter with a child is to you, who knows what could happen.

But please, McBabyfucker, continue, exercise your right, if what I post makes you a "better" pedophile, then you must realize the reverse is also true, you have already given me one nail.

C/O
    "Donuts?, anyone?, they're fresh"
    edited October 2010
    Thanks for the info, were it not for the collateral damage involved I would spread it far and wide, but some day I will see someone wearing those colors watching kids too closely. I will approach with tact and connivance, I will say something to the effect of "they are pretty aren't they", given the proper response I will continue. A brief conversation will ensue. Trust will be established, no doubt using some info I have gained from you. The rest is as much a mystery to me as your next encounter with a child is to you, who knows what could happen.

But please, McBabyfucker, continue, exercise your right, if what I post makes you a "better" pedophile, then you must realize the reverse is also true, you have already given me one nail.

C/O
    "Donuts?, anyone?, they're fresh"

K, but I doubt you will ever see that. Hell, if things go right, wearing pink and blue will be a new trend, and you won't be able to tell the pedos from nonpedos. Even the kids will be wearing it...... :o