What the fuck has Obama done so far?

fanglekaifanglekai Regular
edited November 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Well, what the fuck has he done?

www.whatthefuckhasobamadonesofar.com

Comments

• DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited November 2010
    He's socialized healthcare. Increased our deficit. Instituted a policy of anti white discrimination. Stolen tax payer money so his chimp wife can take lavish trips across Europe. Allowed illegal immigration to continue unchecked. Insulted and apologized for America like a meek coward. He takes the side of Muslims and Niggers over that of Americans. Yeah he's done a lot. He's certainly instituted change too. Just not a good change. Fuck that nigger sack of shit.
  • edited November 2010
    This republican victory will be good for the democrats. When those who voted tea-party/republican in hope of change will be met with the grim reality that all their newly elected representatives will really right for are tax breaks for rich fucks, they'll change their minds again.

There will be backlash, now.

Also:
    Created more private sector jobs in 2010 than during entire Bush years
  • edited November 2010
    Isn't he currently bringing troops back from Iraq? I know that now they are only sending people over who have already done tours there before.

I don't know what the deal is. I heard somewhere that there were rumors that the troops could stay through 2014, and that the administration would be backing off of the withdrawal date.