Has anyone ever noticed the more "attractive" nigger sows have had plastic surgery

NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
edited December 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Or have a significant amount of white blood?

The often used example of beyonce is not a very good one of an atgtractive black, you have to take into consideration with celebrities plastic surgery and photoshop, not to mention Beyonce has significant white ancestry. I do know that a lot of the famous sheboons like Tyra Banks, Rhianna, Kelly Rowland, Beyonce and Gabrielle Union have all had plastic surgery to look whiter too, so maybe that has something to do with it...
amerienosejob.jpg
c890d06ae9.jpg]
gabrielleunionnosejob.jpg
i551xv.jpg
tyrabanksnosejob.jpg

Funny that nigger sows get plastic surgery to make themselves less nigger looking.

Personally I find Egyptians and Iranians to be the most attractive white women. And don't give me that shit about Egyptians modern or ancient being non-white because it's a load of afrocentric bullshit and I'll gladly refute it as I have done in the past.

Comments

• DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited November 2010
    ^^ Ancient Egyptians( the ones who built the pyramids) were white. Same with Indians. However most today have mud genetics in them.
  • edited November 2010
    Most of them are half breeds, not genuine nigger. Genuine nigger is so sickening not even surgery will improve them.
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited November 2010
    Most of them are half breeds, not genuine nigger. Genuine nigger is so sickening not even surgery will improve them.

Have you seen the size of a nigger sow's feet? They're fucking huge, as if they were made for climbing trees.
    edited November 2010
    ^^ Ancient Egyptians( the ones who built the pyramids) were white. Same with Indians. However most today have mud genetics in them.

Yeah arabs used to be majorly white too, and there's a good portion who still are in areas such as Southern Iraq and there was a few I saw in Saudi Arabia when I was there on business last year, unfortunately they've adopted the muslim religion. However that doesn't change them racially/genetically. I'll get into the genetics of arabs in another thread later. I'll also do the same with Indians. A lot have been muddied, especially Indians. I won't deny this.

Much of Egypt today is white.

Nubians actually have a lot of caucasoid blood. Their reign didn't last long, about 100 years IIRC. It also had little impact on the racial make up of Egypt. Most of Egypt today is still caucasoid.

Modern Egypt's population is about 82, 999, 000, of which 495, 000 people are Nubians or people of mixed Negroid-Caucasoid ancestry, with the Caucasoid element being much stronger and more dominant than the Negroid element.

495, 000/82, 999, 000 x 100 = 0.596392728 = 0.6%, which is the overall proportion of Nubians in the Egyptian population.

So, the Egyptians of today are still majorly Mediterranean Caucasoid in terms of racial stock, with just over one-half of 1% of Egyptians (being ethnic Nubians) possessing some degree of sub-Saharan Negroid ancestry. This is also much less than Egyptologist Eugen Strouhal's 1971 estimate of the overall proportion of Negroes in dynastic Egypt, which was viewed as being anywhere from 1-5

This alone blows afrocentrists claims to Egypt out of the water.

The women are very beautiful, I'd say along with white Iranians they are the most beautiful white women. I'll post some examples later also.
    edited November 2010
    Erorr wrote: »
    This isnt THE RACIST FORUM, why not just make a "nigger thread" instead of a slew of random ones....

How about no.
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited November 2010
  • edited November 2010
    Know what's almost as bad as blacks?
    gays
    2q4cV.jpg
  • edited November 2010
    This isnt THE RACIST FORUM, why not just make a "nigger thread" instead of a slew of random ones....

No, but technically this IS TOTSE and we're all about freedom of speech etc etc.
    edited November 2010
    Know what's almost as bad as blacks?
    gays
    2q4cV.jpg

Who is that faggot? Lol is that Error:facepalm: On topic there really isn't any uglier type of woman then full on nigger. Not only do the ones with white blood look better but you ever notice how most smart niggers are at least half white(Obama).
  • edited November 2010
    Who is that faggot? Lol is that Error:facepalm: On topic there really isn't any uglier type of woman then full on nigger. Not only do the ones with white blood look better but you ever notice how most smart niggers are at least half white(Obama).

Yep, that's Erorr. :fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:
    edited November 2010
    Looks to me like Error has some mud blood in him. He kinda looks like a spic Maybe thats the cause for is obvious butthurt towards racism.
    edited November 2010

Obama actually hardly has any black blood in him, originally they were debating whether he was actually black or not. Just look at his family history, he is predominantly caucasoid, although he is not caucasoid, he is a hybrid.

Lol@ Erorr.
    edited November 2010

Just so you know. This statement right here has inspired me to create a whole assload of threads regarding race in here once I get the time. You need to see that butthurt regarding race will get you nowhere.
    edited November 2010
    Completely true, I'm not out to censor anyone and the racism doesnt bother me.... but half of the first page being nothing but the same idea replicated does.

So then why dont you make threads on different subjects?
  • LMSLMS Regular
    edited November 2010
    To look whiter? Piss poor examples. The women had nose jobs....small noses are more desireable and attractive regardless of race.

Skin bleaching/Micheal Jackson would have been a better subject to prove your point.
    edited November 2010
    LMS wrote: »
    To look whiter? Piss poor examples. The women had nose jobs....small noses are more desireable and attractive regardless of race.

Skin bleaching/Micheal Jackson would have been a better subject to prove your point.

Dumbass Negroids have broad notice therefore by getting the nosejob they are going for white features:facepalm: You can't deny that all the semi attractive nigger women look more white than black.

It's the same reason they straighten there hair and use so much styling shit to get rid of the kinky hair natural to niggers.

EDIT: Check this out. Half of black women have herpes and no its not from a racist source.
    http://hellobeautiful.com/fitness-health/hello-beautiful-staff/study-shows-nearly-half-of-all-black-women-have-herpes/
  • LMSLMS Regular
    edited November 2010
    No, there is scientific research that explains the ideal face for both men and women... globally and regardless of race. If I could find the article and link it I would.

Straight hair is a trend...one that white women choose to follow also. I use to spend a good hour each day straighting my curls out.
    edited November 2010
    LMS wrote: »
    No, there is scientific research that explains the ideal face for both men and women... globally and regardless of race. If I could find the article and link it I would.

Straight hair is a trend...one that white women choose to follow also. I use to spend a good hour each day straighting my curls out.

I never denied that. I'm saying that Caucasian features are more desirable to everyone than Negro features. The point of this thread is that all decent looking niggers look whiter than the others. Pure niggers look like a small step above monkeys.
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited November 2010
    The Holiest Grand Duke Rolf XXVI of Rolfheim states that this smells of Stormfront, despite the semi-truthiness in some of these posts, oh no, The Holiest Grand Duke Rolf XXVI of Rolfheim appears racist, this cannot be, states The Holiest Grand Duke Rolf XXVI of Rolfheim.
    edited December 2010
    Rolf wrote: »
    The Holiest Grand Duke Rolf XXVI of Rolfheim states that this smells of Stormfront, despite the semi-truthiness in some of these posts, oh no, The Holiest Grand Duke Rolf XXVI of Rolfheim appears racist, this cannot be, states The Holiest Grand Duke Rolf XXVI of Rolfheim.

Who cares if people think your racist?