I am moving

fanglekaifanglekai Regular
edited December 2010 in Spurious Generalities
I am moving to Pakistan. I am going to become a camel rancher so I can take over many of Dfg's duties so he can focus full time on totse, at least when he's not being a part-time terrorist.

I need tips and tricks on how to survive over there, especially since I won't be able to bang the locals.

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited November 2010
    Grow a beard. Not to fit in, but to hide that awful mole on your chin.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited November 2010
    That's not a mole it's a dragoncock :o
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited November 2010
    Always keep a water-based lube handy. (For the camels)
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited November 2010
    I will replay later. Night [ 7:48 am here]
  • edited November 2010
    -Have sex with everything except women (little boys, goats, camels, rocks, etc)

-don't bathe

-wear a dress instead of normal clothes and a towel around your head to wipe camel juices off your penis

-if you have a girlfriend/wife (you don't) buy her a ninja costume and make her wear it around town underneath a potato sack

-blame all your problems on the US and Israel

-wipe your ass with your left hand, brush teeth with right, but it's not a big deal if you mix it up on occasion
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited December 2010
    franglekai isn't responding because I told his mom and she got scared and sent him to Bel Air to live with his rich aunt and uncle.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2010
    -Have sex with everything except women (little boys, goats, camels, rocks, etc)

-don't bathe

-wear a dress instead of normal clothes and a towel around your head to wipe camel juices off your penis

-if you have a girlfriend/wife (you don't) buy her a ninja costume and make her wear it around town underneath a potato sack

-blame all your problems on the US and Israel

-wipe your ass with your left hand, brush teeth with right, but it's not a big deal if you mix it up on occasion

Pretty much this^

Oh btw learn to beat up some girls.
  • Hellz-FuryHellz-Fury Regular
    edited December 2010
    Don't drink the water.

Wait...
  • edited December 2010
    Remember, in moslem countries the only time when it is acceptable to spit on a moslem women is when her mustache or unibrow is on fire
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited December 2010
    Watch this film:

• HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited December 2010
    You can find rupees under pots and in tall grass.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited December 2010
    Good suggestions by all. I will try to make extra money by breaking pots and cutting bushes to find rupees. I will also save money by growing a huge beard. Dfg what do you have to add?