Women are the worst leaders, EVER!

NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
edited December 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Women have proven themselves to be the most incompetent rulers and leaders ever.

Sure most wars were caused by men, but thats only because 90%+ of rulers were men. Most female rulers have caused wars, the fraction is a lot higher than amongst male rulers. Most websites I've seen describing all of these women portray them as all virtuous strong leaders, and the wars they lead, however the crimes they committed were not mentioned. www.womenwholead.org/more.htm is a good example of this. Good for getting names for independant research, very bad because of it's pro-female bias and lies.

Now I know what you're thinking, "Look at the good it brought to their nations". So what? EVERY male leader who caused a war thought exactly the same. So is all war just and good, or is that only when females cause it?

Of course, most war is wrong, including when females cause it.

Females in general are more evil than males and thrive on pain, misery and suffering.

Let's start with one of the more recent female leaders, Margret Thatcher. The bitch who started the Falklands war over a country the UK didn't legally own, and also treated her own troops like cannon fodder, heavy contributor to the Cold War (where each side was building up nuclear weapons and armies to kill each other out of fear, but no war happened), contributed to the eventual destabilisation of the USSR and ordered the murder of those in Northern Ireland. Thatcherism was responsible for high unemployment rates within her terms, high interest rates causing many small businesses to go out of business (which she herself encouraged before raising the rates) as well as growth of the underclass. She blew a fuckton of money on military projects instead of putting it back into the nation for development and modern industries. This is the same woman who made a comment in public along the lines that any working man over the age of 25 that doesn't have a car to get to work was a failure.

The amount of strikes that went on in the country due to pay cuts and silly rules put in place were regular under her reign. The poll tax was fucking hilarious and thankfully her biggest downfall. Many people refused to pay it and there were marches against it, at the election she lost power.

Or how about Indira Ghandi, well known for her war against neighbouring Pakistan, resulting in the creations of Bangladesh, formerly known as East Pakistan. Well known for her campaigns against sikh separatists later causing and leading to operation bluestar which was a complete failure and has still until this day left an apparent underlying bitterness. In June 1975 the high court of Allahabad found her guilty of using illegal practices during the last election campaign, and demanded she resign. She got a suitable death, being shot to death by her Sikh bodyguards.

Bloody Mary, I don't think I really need to go into, her reign was short and shitty and she caused a fucking civil war.

Elizabeth I, gave Queen Mary of the Scots refuge, then immediately betrayed her and kept her prisoner for well over a decade, then killed her. It's a well know established fact that women intensely hate each other. Allowed raiding of Spanish ships during peacetime, by pirates and being the typical money grubbing bitch women are she took a share of the MALE pirate's profit for herself. Thus causing a war.

Queen Victoria of England, this one is self-explanatory, under Victoria we (the British) were involved in multiple wars in the colonies across the world. An interesting fact here is that W. E. Gladstone was the Prime Minister at the same time, and he was rightfully so anti-colonist. See, a MAN who was peaceful, rational, civilized and constructive as opposed to Queen Victoria a frigid cunt who was warfaring, unecessarily brutal and selfish.

Cleopatra was a shit Egyptian Emperor, she was a weak leader who merely whored herself out to the Romans in exchange for them to fight her battles. Sounds typical of a shit-causing, misery bringing woman doesn't it? She split up Mark Anthony's marriage by whining, crying and screaming for him to stay in Egypt, thus making Mark seen as a traitor to Rome. Egypt fell into absolute shit under her and her unecessary warfaring.

These are just 6 quick examples and often used examples by feminists, shit rulers. There's many more failed women rulers to add to that list. Women are fucking shite leaders who can't control their money grubbing, selfishness, and irrational emotions for the sake of their nation. Only in it for themselves.

Comments

• fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited December 2010
    Hard to refute that.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited December 2010
    I agree with you on this one. Women in absolutely NO way qualify to lead a country. The biggest problem is they rule based on emotion rather than logic and are too stupid in general to run a country. Not to mention like that list showed every women leader failed horribly. Another example that comes to mind is when Juan Perons 3rd wife became president of Argentina and lead the whole country down the shitter.

As much as I hate Obama if Sarah Palin runs against him then I'm voting for Obama because thats how much of a nightmare I expect a dumb ass like Palin to be if shes president. Women simply aren't capable of making tough decisions and above all use there emotion to much.
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited December 2010
    I have a feeling as soon as repubs and Sarah Palin get in the white house (I don't see many people ecstatic about keeping Obama) then you can expect to have more tensions towards Iran.