So my brother is moving in.

HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
edited December 2010 in Spurious Generalities
And his fucking train is 4 hours late. It was supposed to get in at 8:47. It is now 12:42.

Thoughts?

Comments

• blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited December 2010
    big bro? lil bro? you can smoke him out .... make that make him give u money so you can smoke your self out :thumbsup:
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited December 2010
    blindbat wrote: »
    big bro? lil bro? you can smoke him out .... make that make him give u money so you can smoke your self out :thumbsup:

My big brother. I've been dying to smoke for over an hour now, but I didn't want to get high then have to smoke again when he got here. I sprang for chronic this time instead of mid grade.

God I love it when I get weed from a reputable dealer. It's so nice only have to smoke 1 bowl. It's also nice getting a $60 sack ever 4-5 days instead of a $20 bag every day.
  • edited December 2010
    Wait it out a little more, possibly get started on a few hits of green and then blaze the fuck out of it when he gets there?
  • edited December 2010
    Try and make the best of it.

Why is he moving in? He fuck his life up somehow?
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited December 2010
    Hopefully he's a cool brother, living with family for long enough starts to take its toll on you no matter how old either of you are. After a year shit gets almost murderous.
  • edited December 2010
    LSA King wrote: »
    Hopefully he's a cool brother, living with family for long enough starts to take its toll on you no matter how old either of you are. After a year shit gets almost murderous.

Pot will help.

EDIT: OP, seeing as you're covering his living expenses, perhaps he should be made to donate a portion of his earnings towards maintaining an ample supply of weed for the two of you?
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited December 2010
    i have an annoying brother, with an annoying girlfriend living here. not cool bro, not cool
  • edited December 2010
    I wanna know if you smoked a bowl with him or not :(
  • edited December 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    I wanna know if you smoked a bowl with him or not :(

What the fuck? Of course he did.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited December 2010
    2 and a half men??? :o
  • Pile of JewsPile of Jews Regular
    edited December 2010