Australoids and Amerindians - the most tightly clustered human populations

NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
edited December 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Australoids have VERY little in common with negroids. They're actually dumber than negroes. Saying they're the niggers of Australia can be accurate enough though. Infact, Amerindians and Australoids have the least amount of genetic diversity in terms of microsatellite allele size variance (Fig.S2 -A) and population heterozygosity (Fig. S2 -B)
tishkoffallelesizevaria.jpg

tishkoffhetroziogisityv.jpg
S. Tishkoff et. al. (2009)

Members of the Amerindianoid and Australoid racial groups are more closely related to members of their own racial group than any other racial group.

Comments

• dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited December 2010
    Stands to reason - the Australian aborational migration took place 40-50K years ago - they have been locked in since then. Same with native american populations - they migrated 15-20K years ago from where they had been in aisa - where they had been isolated by at least 5K years.

Granted, population into Europe was probably well underway, but here we had homo sapiens interacting with another, similar speices - neanderthal man - who although the limited scientific studies to date suggest their was limited breeding between neanderthals and modern man - I am sure it can be seen in some people. Call it an extra boost of testosterone, pep for life or the ability live running forwards but to live standing still.

Having said that, it has been commented that the original austarlian population met with a human sub spieces before their jump across the water. This subspieces was infact very close in DNA to java man- like an older, more eastern adapted variation of neanderthal man , but for some reason funding into this area of study is lacking.

Look at tamils and other people from South Eastern and Southern India. Look at the tribes India still has - it still has near stone age tribes. These people show the bad points of ancient breeding.

These people become nothing more than what they are. If they live as savages, they stay as savages.

It has also been stated that early man was enticed along the coastline by other humanoid types that interbred with that version of modern man that went on to populate australia. Evidence has been proposed that show any advancement in territory could not have been made with such a small invading population without interbreeding.

It has been proposed that most native 'original aboriginal' australiods may hold a gene 125,000 years ago.

This was the original 'get lucky group' in that they did not die - again, with a look at historical evidence, those that first crossed the arabian peninsular did so by walking the coast. Think of how much fail died in the valley taking a short cut, or upon the mountains.

These people are guided by some animalistic culture.

When they interact with western culture, they act as they are -animals - and so the Big White Guilt takes over.

They are a group of no loss. People in africa do not buy my product, neither do 'native australians'.

Fuck them. I don't like the fact we have to share.

If we have made true proffit on what it has cost us tp sell them arms, then we have done the true thing.

The British Empire was built this way - by taking a proffit we drew nations onto our side; Where no nations existed, we tamed lands unknown.

As broadcasting this to the wider world - ritch people had srsly started giving their money away. People that could aford to subscribe to charity did. Charity offered education before the state. The state offered the workhouse.

The left knew this could not help them, and so organised the Taff Vale case.

The Tolpuddle martyrs were a group that actually saw the transition in society that was slow - the UK may have invented the union , but its unions were slow compared to the tactics that were undertaken by unions in follower states.

Well...

People are people

People the same as me are the same as me.

If I look after me, it means I look after those around me.

If those people are so different to me, let the terminators take them first.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited December 2010
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited December 2010
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    tl/dr

Rolf agrees, for the amount of words is meaningless when said words carry no wisdom, unlike the words of Rolf, states Rolf.