Allah the moon god

NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
edited December 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Historical evidences, impartial logic, well versed references and all available circumstantial judgments can very well prove that—(a) Allah name of deity was pre-existed much before the arrival of Islam, (b) Pre-Islamic Pagan peoples worshipped Allah as their supreme deity (moon-god). Allah’s name existed in pre-Islamic Arab. In ancient Arab the Allah was considered to be the supreme God/deity (as Moon-God) and Arab Pagans worshipped Allah before Islam arrived.

Read more

Comments

• DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited December 2010
    Lol Dfg worships a moon God:p I always thought they worshiped the same god as jews and christians.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2010
    Wow, thanks for that. I am learning about early history which does include ROME and Pagan religion and I am also doubting everything I have been taught. Thank you for opening my eyes and confirming my doubts.
    edited December 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    Wow, thanks for that. I am learning about early history which does include ROME and Pagan religion and I am also doubting everything I have been taught. Thank you for opening my eyes and confirming my doubts.

All religion is a lie man. I've come to realize that myself recently. It's all used as a way to control people. Selling God is the easiest business to get into and thats what it is. A business.
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited December 2010
    All religion is a lie man. I've come to realize that myself recently. It's all used as a way to control people. Selling God is the easiest business to get into and thats what it is. A business.

And when the Ragnarök comes, inferior ones such as thou shall be trembling in fear while the true warriors under the banner of the 26th Rolf, mightiest of Imperial Russia's barons, fight and die honourably.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2010
    All Hail Rolf, the pure.

*bow down mortals to the wisdom and power of Lord Rolf*
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited December 2010
    edited December 2010
    Totse.info: Disproving your religions and slowly turning you towards communism since 2010 :thumbsup:

Icwutudidthar:o
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited December 2010
    i'd rock that shirt. :thumbsup:
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited December 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    All Hail Rolf, the pure.

*bow down mortals to the wisdom and power of Grand Duke Rolf*

Rolf, in all the wisdom of Rolf, has corrected thou, Khanzada Dfg.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited December 2010
    I took a fuzzy ass picture for you because i couldn't find my tripod and the lighting was horrible but you can appreciate it just the way it is :o

[picture]

I thought of you when buying that shirt ;)

Is that a huge stain on your ceiling? :o
    edited December 2010
    I took a fuzzy ass picture for you because i couldn't find my tripod and the lighting was horrible but you can appreciate it just the way it is :o

I thought of you when buying that shirt ;)

That shirt is win:thumbsup: That sign lies though. I don't like black cock:mad: