Why Do Girls Like Twilight?

fanglekaifanglekai Regular
edited December 2010 in Spurious Generalities
well y faggots?

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited December 2010
    Because I love Robert Pattinson. His manliness is second only to Justin Bieber.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited December 2010
    This explains so much. MOAR
    edited December 2010
    Because ever since we've discovered science, we have been able to determine that vampires are very emotional and filled with teenage angst. All of the portrayals of vampires in 20th century film are inaccurate.
    edited December 2010
    teenage angst? so teenagers like angst. Im lerning lots. MOAR NAO
    edited December 2010
    Hairless men are hot. My older brother showed me James Bond and I saw all those hairy chests and went WTF. Do those men have genetic defects or something? Disgusting. Men should not have body hair. It's unnatural.
    edited December 2010
    oh shit so then that vampire needs to wax?
    edited December 2010
    Oh no, it has been scientifically proven that manly men have little or no testosterone. So the manliest men will have no body hair.
    edited December 2010
    so justin bieber??? fuuuuuuuu
    edited December 2010
    Yes and I love guys who look good in skinny jeans. Sometimes I see guys with a crotch bulge. That's disgusting. Why would any manly men have a bulge in the crotch area? Do they have a disease? That's unnatural. Men who have a tight fitting groinline are so hot.
    edited December 2010
    o so u like when they tuck?
    edited December 2010
    Tuck? Tuck in their shirts? Yeah that's so hot. When I see a guy who can fill up his skinny jeans with his shirt and still not make a bulge, that's who I want to marry.
    edited December 2010
    thas pretty skinny. he prolly does taco bell enemas
    edited December 2010
    I like guys who purge. SO HAWT
    edited December 2010
    wut about binge?
    edited December 2010
    I don't want to see it. Eating is unnatural. You're putting foreign objects into your body. That's disgusting. But when they purge, they're giving up their insides. Especially when they purge onto me. They're pouring themselves out to me. Now that's a manly man who knows how to show his innermost feelings towards a woman.
    edited December 2010
    u like bukkake?
    edited December 2010
    No, I'm not having sex until I'm married. The Jonas Brothers are abstinent, and I will be too.
    edited December 2010
    do u hav a promis ring?
    edited December 2010
    Yes, my boyfriend gave it to me. He's a manly man who doesn't want to have sex. Sex is unnatural. You're letting someone put a foreign object inside you? That's disgusting. A manly man does what is right. Sex is wrong.
    edited December 2010
    im glad u have one
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited December 2010
    Teenage angst is overrated. I turned 20 this year and looked back on my teenage years. There was not one bit of angst! Sure I made explosives and conspired with friends to do things with said explosives, but we did, and we were successful - meaning it wasn't angst, rather teenage terrorism.

Robert Pattinson is a Naan bread face plonker who, for some mystical reason, gets girls wet.
    Don't worry, guys. Girls get wet over anything, but it's only because so many of them are making a lake over the 2 mongs in the movie that they don't feel afraid to admit it.
    If you were half as famous as them, and spruced up a bit, I'm sure you would have the same effect.

Now, time to decapitate that cunt. My Sister had dinner with him this Summer as he bought a house near us and our family friends are involved in the filming of the movies. Shame I didn't get to go. They knew what I wanted to do to that "actor".
    edited December 2010
    :angry: LEAVE ROBERT PATTINSON ALONE :angry:

leave-britney-alone-02.jpg
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited December 2010
    Women have no appreciation for fine arts and a love for everything that is degenerate. They're more easily susceptible to things such as media, astrology and religion than what males are.

In short, they're idiots.
    edited December 2010
    Yuck. Body hair and a crotch bulge? That's disgusting and unnatural.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited December 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »

You have to admire the nipples though. Something about them takes me back to those days as a glorious little shit of an infant.
    edited December 2010
    I was just about to mention the nipples. There's nothing manly about them, they look like they have the potential to grow into shitting dick nipples.
    edited December 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »

For a mongoloid with higher estrogen levels than most other races, it would be.