So I just smoked a cigar

fanglekaifanglekai Regular
edited December 2010 in Spurious Generalities
It's really fucking nice outside today. Beautiful blue sky, hardly any clouds, warm, and just a slight breeze. Very pleasant weather. I smoked a nice Romeo y Julieta Habana Reserva cigar and had some Buffalo Trace bourbon. Life is good.

What did you do to relax today?

Comments

• MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited December 2010
    just lounged around and listened to music that gets me right.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited December 2010
    I sensed a little namnasty in that question :o

I went outside to clear some leaves from the yard, but it was frozen, so I said 'fuck it,' came inside, and played some piany :)
  • edited December 2010
    It's warm where you live? :mad:

Today I sat at home all day, browsing &T and playing on Burnout Paradise. I also walked around outside with my friend, testing out his laser sight.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited December 2010
    wel this is my blog guys!!!!!!!
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited December 2010
    Smokin a cee-gar feeling like a boss are we now?
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited December 2010
    I wrote the cigar guide :o
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited December 2010
    Well after seeing some schoolmates who are now at Uni etc, I came home, saw another mate, then stayed in my room playing Fallout New Vegas.

Parents went to bed, I snuck out my bedroom (don't know why as they wouldn't care anyway), went outside and lay on the decking whilst hitting the bong and staring at the stars, listening to Pink Floyd's "Echoes" on the iPood.
  • edited December 2010
    RemadE wrote: »
    Well after seeing some schoolmates who are now at Uni etc, I came home, saw another mate, then stayed in my room playing Fallout New Vegas.

Parents went to bed, I snuck out my bedroom (don't know why as they wouldn't care anyway), went outside and lay on the decking whilst hitting the bong and staring at the stars, listening to Pink Floyd's "Echoes" on the iPood.

Wasn't it cold as shit outside last night? Or were you wrapped up like a badman?
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited December 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    Wasn't it cold as shit outside last night? Or were you wrapped up like a badman?

I had thermals on ;)