Official New Years Thread

HellishHellish Regular
edited January 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Have a little fun and chat about the parties, resolutions, and any 2010 events.

Comments

• LuxJigabooLuxJigaboo Regular
    edited December 2010
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited December 2010
    A happy the new year 2 u :hai:

I don't have fireworks, but I do have fire:

bbq.PNG
  • edited December 2010
    It's been a pretty good year overall. Been able to do a lot of cool things, and it was this very night last year when my girlfriend and I both went home together for the first time ever, after a really awesome time at a party. Have quite a few good memories for this year, and it's been a blast even if I haven't made it as great as it could have been in terms of actually doing things. I kinda limited myself a bit, restricted myself to seeing only my girlfriend and didn't really do anything else during the time when I wasn't seeing her. Nobodies fault but my own, but I accept responsibility for it all and I think it's something I need to change for the next year to come.

I also found Totse again this year, after what seemed like an age after the .com website shut down. I wasn't a member, but the spirit was there and it has been ever since I was a 13 year old kid with a nice shiny laptop and a broadband internet connection. For this, I'd like to propose a toast to the long term success of this place, and I hope that the level of commitment increases to an unexpected peak. I say unexpected in order to symbolize a high level of commitment and success, but I think we all know that this site is going places. Viva la Totse.

Anyway, enough typing. It's nearly time for me to depart, get shitfaced and have a great time with my friends for the New Year. I hope you guys all do the same, have a blast smoking a bowl/getting drunk/staying straight edge and chilling with your friends - just have a great time.

Later Totse, see you next year! :D
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2010
    Fuck beat me to it.

I just got back from an Internet blackout and a rolling blackout back to back. Fuck this sucks.

It's 12 AM here so Happy New FAIL Year.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited December 2010
    Still 12 hours from new years here :p

Happy new year to all you folks in living in the future :D
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited December 2010
    Happy New Year

kasia_01085.jpg
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited December 2010
    Mm, mm! Kasia!

I am just getting ready to go to a party and was rolling a faaaat blunt (got a few wraps) and whilst rolling them, my iTunes was on shuffle and the same song that was in the film "Next Friday" came on. Felt like I was in the movie (see clip below).

But yeah, should be a goodun. Just don't wanna pass out lol. This thing would put a niggerdick to shame.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited December 2010
    I'm drinking to totse tonight. Cheers.
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited December 2010
    T-minus 5 minutes till 2011 here.
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited December 2010
    t minus 2 hrs for me
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited January 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    I just got back from an Internet blackout and a rolling blackout back to back. Fuck this sucks.

You need some solar panels, some AGM batteries, and some satellite internet.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    ^expensive solution :(
  • iain54iain54 Semo-Regulars
    edited January 2011
    happy new year
  • edited January 2011
    Spent last night playing the Back To the Future drinking game with some friends, beatboxing, skateboarding and smoking cigars.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited January 2011
    I wished I was shrooming, instead I hit a blunt, coughed up like the dude here:

I don't think the setting was right for shrooms. It was bad enough high as it was a bit intense.
    As soon as the clock struck 12, I legged it downstairs with 8 of my mates and ran a naked mile. And fuck, was it cold.
    Edit - Tasteful pr0n

23298940888487036744_thumb.jpg

Also, I enlarged that Kasia pic and I thought my Dad was behind me (heard someone come into the lounge as I'm on the laptop)...it was my Mum

"Oh who's that?"
    "Tit, I mean, a model..."
    Nice, &T :hai:
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited January 2011