Male to Female transsexuals > Women

NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
edited January 2011 in Life
I was only saying to a zoklet member I converse with off the board, the other day, I can sympathize with people who choose to be homosexual, or develop an attraction to trannies; trans-women take more time with appearance, are cleaner and act more feminine than biological women, not to mention they're not frigid and and usually up for fun and are more intelligent. It's a dark age we live in when men are starting to make better women than biological women do. If there were more passable trannies and they could pass babies through the ass then I could guarantee males would ditch biological females completely. I'd like to make out this is trolling, much like anyone else would, but it is the truth.

While we're on the subject of trans-people, female to male transsexuals are not males and could never even come close to being a male. Dick Masterson put it brilliantly:
Female to Male transsexuals are not men. They’re just the same old bullshit with a new coat of paint. If you think that makes you a man, I’ve got a brand new Ferrari to sell you. I painted it on the side of a sack of shit.

Here's a brilliant related article to this subject which I am speaking on.

Comments