Confidence drugs

Turd_SmasherTurd_Smasher Regular
edited February 2011 in Life
What legal/illegal drugs would improve a person's confidence? I seriously can't get it while sober.

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited January 2011
    Alcohol.

Also stimulants: Cocaine, Ecstasy, Meth, etc.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited January 2011
    alcohol. adderall. maybe xanex for ya. those all have helped me man.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    Amphetamines coke and alcohol are all good choices. E pills will also give you a considerable boost in confidence as well.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited January 2011
    Alcohol ftw
  • edited January 2011
    Depends a lot on whats holding you back. Alcohol is the go-to drug for confidence, but no one likes a slobbering drunk ass hitting on them, and even a couple of drinks could make the person you're interested in think you only have balls when you're drunk. A couple benzo's could kill the butterflies, and some speed or blow might make you a little more talkative, but any of these could totally kill your wood if you actually score.
    Personally, I have no talent for "hooking up", and all the booze and drugs I took never helped me a bit. Some new clothes might help, and a really brutal workout in the morning always made me feel like fucking Jesus when I hit the bars.
    If you lack confidence it is because you have a gap between who you are and who you want to be, and drugs can't fill that. Man up, go out, and keep trying DIFFERENT things until you find a tactic that breaks the ice and gets you into a conversation with someone. Hell, I watched "Keys to the VIP", it actually helped a little.
    C/O
    "I can has girlfriend?"
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited January 2011
    Alcohol. Seriously.
  • edited January 2011
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited January 2011
    In my experience:

Alcohol
    Opiates (not reccommended though as you becmone confident in a quiet way)
    Mushrooms (probably not the best choice either, but my last trip involved me chatting to complete strangers at the movies)

Not in my experience:
    MDMA
    Cocaine
    Crack?
  • edited January 2011
    Alcohol and/or weed make me calm down and help with my social anxiety.
  • TheGreenDoctorTheGreenDoctor Regular
    edited January 2011
    Alcohol works really well, but it gets to a point where there is a trade off with common sense.
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited January 2011
    Caffeine pills work for me for some reason. :fap:
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited February 2011
    Opiates helped me, like mentioned, in a quiet way. What I used mostly and found to help a lot was dextramethorphine. One box of coricidin cough & cold contains 16 pills. 8 was enough to give me a noticeable head change but still be able to function normally and without question. I would take 8 when I woke and and 8 again later in the day before I came down. I did this for about a year. I could talk to anyone without bother and I was much more physically active.
  • Dark LordDark Lord Acolyte
    edited February 2011
    LSD. Hell yes.
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited February 2011
    weed helps but theres also a certain point where it can hurt. know your body and limits and you will be fine.
  • TSAoDTSAoD Regular
    edited February 2011
    Cocaine and amphetamines will boost up your confidence level.