Hahahahahaha!

edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Holy shit... where to begin!? First off, I know a lot of you have been avoiding turning this into a war between us and zoklet, and that's a good thing, but I think you should know it IS a war in their eyes no matter how hard they try to act nonchalant. That's been proven now. They are willing to delete TWO WEEKS worth of posts just to try and hide the truth. And that truth is:

we-are-winning.jpg

When I woke up this morning, I saw how they intentionally deleted all traces of totse.info from their database and then tried to make it look like an accident. A smart move on their part, but I don't think they thought it through at all. They didn't expect it to backfire in their faces so quickly. We have a new thread up, everyone has put the link back in their sigs, and we've gained something like 50+ new members OVERNIGHT. I'm seriously laughing so hard right now at their blatant desperation... it would be pathetic if it wasn't so fucking hilarious....

Oh, and did anyone else see Spectral saying &Z has NEVER lost any accounts, posts, or threads? :facepalm:

Hahahaha! Not only did ILTST9 shoot him down with solid proof on the spot, but now this "accidental" DB error makes him look even MORE dumb. Gotta love it... No matter what happens after this I think we've gotten whatever revenge any of us might have wanted. I know we're all in it for totse, but admit it, they deserved this embarrassment after all the shit we've dealt with from them. We've made them look like complete fools, ON THEIR OWN TURF. Just goes to show that zok really can't run a productive website. His tech skills fail, and his people skills are even worse. Regardless of everything, this has made my day. Really... I can't stop laughing.

Comments

• MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited July 2010
    Do yoo liek mai noo avatar :o
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    Do yoo liek mai noo avatar :o

inb4ban.

Btw Spectral is leaving Zoklet and he will probably join Totse. More will follow. Again, people we didn't want a war but those Administration treated us like a threat.
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited July 2010
    Assuming Zok actually liked having a site full of totseans, I feel kinda bad for him. Imagine for a second it was actually just some random error. Worst possible timing. :D
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    HTS-Noob wrote: »
    Assuming Zok actually liked having a site full of totseans, I feel kinda bad for him. Imagine for a second it was actually just some random error. Worst possible timing. :D

I think it's a sign from some higher power.
  • edited July 2010
    As much as I hate Spectral, I really hope he comes over here. I hope he's learned that censorship is never the answer, and I hope we all have the power to forgive him for what he did on Zoklet.

That and I hope nobody is ever stupid enough to give him modship again.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    The war rages on.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    As much as I hate Spectral, I really hope he comes over here. I hope he's learned that censorship is never the answer, and I hope we all have the power to forgive him for what he did on Zoklet.

That and I hope nobody is ever stupid enough to give him modship again.

Not gonna happen. I am sure everyone will make sure of that.
  • Fallen AngelFallen Angel New Arrival
    edited July 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    Wow. You people are already dictating what will become of members according to your own personal agendas, rather than on the actual merits of the members themselves. And here I thought this place would be different than Zoklet. :facepalm:
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited July 2010
    I didn't mind Spec...even though he did infarct me and tried to have me BanT (Thanks again Dfg)
    But he was setting zoklet up a bit like metas forum and censorship sucks balls hard. As an ex totseans I rather missed reading troll threads, some of them made you lol. You know what I'm saying. A one post "lol" was as much totse as a hi-lighter in ones ass and classifying it as a derailment of a thread wasn't such a smart move if you wanted to hold on to ex totseans.
    Expecting this forum to be a lot like totse may be a big ask, but I think it'll deliver.:cool:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    Wow. You people are already dictating what will become of members according to your own personal agendas, rather than on the actual merits of the members themselves. And here I thought this place would be different than Zoklet. :facepalm:

Look, I can say ban Fallen Angel and it won't happen. I am just saying that even if I want it to happen the user base won't like it. If you want him mod, sure go ahead and use the moderator position thread and vouch for him. But honestly we should push new users into the spot light. Spectral will need some time to adjust to things.
    bornkiller wrote: »
    I didn't mind Spec...even though he did infarct me and tried to have me BanT (Thanks again Dfg)
    But he was setting zoklet up a bit like metas forum and censorship sucks balls hard. As an ex totseans I rather missed reading troll threads, some of them made you lol. You know what I'm saying. A one post "lol" was as much totse as a hi-lighter in ones ass and classifying it as a derailment of a thread wasn't such a smart move if you wanted to hold on to ex totseans.
    Expecting this forum to be a lot like totse may be a big ask, but I think it'll deliver.:cool:

It sure will :D
  • My Mom Is DeadMy Mom Is Dead Regular
    edited July 2010

What's the point in forgiving a man who will never accept fault? I've seen him time and again get punked by his own words, stare down the facts, and still refuse to accept he made a mistake.
    That nigger will shuck and jive like the best of them, fabricate lie over lie to cover his know-nothing ass, all the while the public watches him like the tool he is.

I have no problem with him coming here, but that man deserves no respect or forgiveness at all so far as I can tell. Before he even attempts to earn some respect, he should come out to being the little rat-worm he is. Own up to all his faults, ask for our understanding, and start being a man.
  • abusernameabusername Regular
    edited July 2010
    I would also like Spectral here if he didn't censor everything.
  • JackJack Regular
    edited July 2010
    inb4ban.

Btw Spectral is leaving Zoklet and he will probably join Totse. More will follow. Again, people we didn't want a war but those Administration treated us like a threat.

http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showthread.php?p=1999865#post1999865

35lf8dh.png
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited July 2010
    abusername wrote: »
    I would also like Spectral here if he didn't censor everything.
    I'd like to see Spec here. Not as a mod but as an old school totsean reg. You gotta admit...as a reg he was a fuckin awesome troll. But as a mod he was a troll with, I win your BanT :D
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited July 2010
    i dont remember much of spec before zoklet.

hope to see some drama