Fuck Zoklet

Native ReserveNative Reserve Regular
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Reverting things 2 weeks back, what a buncha fucking retards.

Comments

• PigPig Regular
    edited July 2010
    It's like deja vu.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    More like Cocklet.
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited July 2010
    lol wut?
  • shopping cart for brainsshopping cart for brains Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    I guess I'll be posting here again, though I dunno why you guys hate Zok so much.
  • Fuck the FBIFuck the FBI Regular
    edited July 2010
    Pig wrote: »
    It's like deja vu.

When I post here I feel like the day I joined totse. but without the first 6 pages of SG filled with Meta hate threads. I joined about 3 months before Tsu-noob-i '06
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    No, it's like fucking losing tons of fucking content and thanks.

:mad:
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    I guess I'll be posting here again, though I dunno why you guys hate Zok so much.

Hes a brown man plus he stole my bike. :o
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010
    What's funny is how -Spectral was talking about Zoklet stability vs Totse's lol. Kind of just shows karma is a real bitch, which is why I watch what I say.
  • AgrosAgros Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    Zok is reaping what he sowed.
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010
    One of wires whipped buddies moved my thread about her being the cause for Zoklets downfall to The Trashcan.

It really does say a lot about the Zoklet HQ when a thread about the truth, effectively backed up by -SpectraL in that post he made saying he's quitting as mod (citing wires as a cause), is only worthy of the Trashcan.
    edited July 2010
    reject wrote: »
    One of wires whipped buddies moved my thread about her being the cause for Zoklets downfall to The Trashcan.

It really does say a lot about the Zoklet HQ when a thread about the truth, effectively backed up by -SpectraL in that post he made saying he's quitting as mod (citing wires as a cause), is only worthy of the Trashcan.

Did they delete the second thread you made?
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010
    Did they delete the second thread you made?

Naw, moved it to PEOO.

In The Cheshire Cats own words that's the right forum for it, so why he moved it to The Trashcan and not to the correct forum in the first place also says a lot about wires influence over all of them.
    edited July 2010
    Naw, moved it to PEOO.

In The Cheshire Cats own words that's the right forum for it, so why he moved it to The Trashcan and not to the correct forum in the first place also says a lot about wires influence over all of them.

I see.
    :(
  • Pile of JewsPile of Jews Regular
    edited July 2010
    I spammed the hell out "Generally Speaking" for the lulz, done got me banned though. Not that I give a shit.
    edited July 2010
    I spammed the hell out "Generally Speaking" for the lulz, done got me banned though. Not that I give a shit.

Spam is bad rep. :(
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010
    Spam is bad rep. :(

I'm surprised you weren't banned for posting the pix of wires.

It seems they've realised they're losing enough members as it is without banning people due to the bitch in charge.

Before all this posting those pix was an insta-ban.
    edited July 2010
    I'm surprised you weren't banned for posting the pix of wires.

It seems they've realised they're losing enough members as it is without banning people due to the bitch in charge.

Before all this posting those pix was an insta-ban.

I've posted them a few times before, but you'll never know because Exploitz deleted all my threads and posts :D
  • CrazzyassCrazzyass Regular
    edited July 2010
    Agros wrote: »
    Zok is raping what he sowed.

Fix'd
  • CrazzyassCrazzyass Regular
    edited July 2010
    Never mind
    Agros wrote: »
    Zok is getting raped by what he sowed.

Double fix'd for accuracy
    edited July 2010

We saw that earlier today. It acually gave me a hearty laugh when it was the first thing I saw in the morning.
  • Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited July 2010
    I'm not as adamant as you guys about the whole "fuck Zoklet" thing, sure it's a shithole and all. I just like totse.info more because it seems to have the drive to take off like a rocket.

But it could end up just another TDD, which is why I am currently sitting on the fence atm but dedicating most of my contributions to totse. Not like I ever contributed on Zoklet anyway.
    edited July 2010
    Habaner0 wrote: »
    I'm not as adamant as you guys about the whole "fuck Zoklet" thing, sure it's a shithole and all. I just like totse.info more because it seems to have the drive to take off like a rocket.

But it could end up just another TDD, which is why I am currently sitting on the fence atm but dedicating most of my contributions to totse. Not like I ever contributed on Zoklet anyway.

Astronomy piktars = contribution

Half those idiots thought the moon really was a yellow crescent with eyes and a mouth.
    edited July 2010
    Astronomy piktars = contribution

Half those idiots thought the moon really was a yellow crescent with eyes and a mouth.

And made out of cheese! :o

Only time will tell though, Habanero is right.
  • John StamosJohn Stamos Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    Lol, zoklet
    edited July 2010
    It really became obvious just how shitty zoklet had become when every time I posted a picture thread it would just become polluted to shit. So I stopped posting them more or less, maybe one the entire summer.

And this was in the so called "serious discussion" forum:facepalm:
  • skyclaw441skyclaw441 Regular
    edited July 2010
    It really depends on how fast we can fix the little mistakes and do something lulzy. Once we do Operation Fuck Your Wall and other shenanigans, prepare for the rocket to take off.
    edited July 2010
    skyclaw441 wrote: »
    It really depends on how fast we can fix the little mistakes and do something lulzy. Once we do Operation Fuck Your Wall and other shenanigans, prepare for the rocket to take off.

This. Raids, Prank calls, miscellaneous shenanigans, and random carnage is what will be need to unite and push for the community. Zoklet was heavily against this. So much so that he banned the entire Zoklet Army membership because one of the admins emailed him and complained at what Zoklets members were doing. WTF was that shit? Hence why we are starting out the right way and taking it offline and underground.

Information is what lured us to Totse. Chaos and nefarious actions made us strong and built the bonds. The community kept bringing us back.
    edited July 2010
    LSA King wrote: »
    This. Raids, Prank calls, miscellaneous shenanigans, and random carnage is what will be need to unite and push for the community. Zoklet was heavily against this. So much so that he banned the entire Zoklet Army membership because one of the admins emailed him and complained at what Zoklets members were doing. WTF was that shit? Hence why we are starting out the right way and taking it offline and underground.

Information is what lured us to Totse. Chaos and nefarious actions made us strong and built the bonds. The community kept bringing us back.

let's raid Glenn Beck:D

something tells me he'd get very butthurt very fast
    edited July 2010

Haha there's a statement. We need to do something big enough that doesn't just get our rocks off, but lets the world know "We're back MOTHER FUCKERS! :mad:
    edited July 2010
    Haha there's a statement. We need to do something big enough that doesn't just get our rocks off, but lets the world know "We're back MOTHER FUCKERS! :mad:

i'd just hope that our host would be resilient to an angry, crying Glenn Beck calling them up in a fit of rage demanding they shut us down. So then he could cry about it more on his show.
  • Fetus-SmasherFetus-Smasher Regular
    edited July 2010
    We should do big things, spam a book or site. I wanna be on the news supporting the downfall.
  • CitoCito Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    yea then watch go daddy turn the domain off like they did totse.cc
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010
    Not hosted on godaddy anymore.
  • skyclaw441skyclaw441 Regular
    edited July 2010

I can see the media outcry right now (from Faux News anyway). XDD. That would bring in a lot of angry conservitards and the cops most definitely, though. Still, it´d be worth it for the lulz.
    edited July 2010
    i'd just hope that our host would be resilient to an angry, crying Glenn Beck calling them up in a fit of rage demanding they shut us down. So then he could cry about it more on his show.

Well, we can always blame Zoklet lol?
    edited July 2010
    Well, we can always blame Zoklet lol?

that defeats the point. we want to get totse's name out there.
  • edited July 2010
    Cito wrote: »
    yea then watch go daddy turn the domain off like they did totse.cc

http://totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?t=821
    edited July 2010
    that defeats the point. we want to get totse's name out there.

I know lol. Which is why precautions are in place and hosted off site.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited July 2010
    We should do big things, spam a book or site. I wanna be on the news supporting the downfall.

i think something along the lines of articulate trolling would be better.
  • CitoCito Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    Domain ID:D31441767-LRMS
    Domain Name:TOTSE.INFO
    Created On:06-Feb-2010 02:01:44 UTC
    Last Updated On:12-Jul-2010 00:28:52 UTC
    Expiration Date:06-Feb-2011 02:01:44 UTC
    Sponsoring Registrar:GoDaddy.com Inc. (R171-LRMS)

dont piss off go daddy then we should be ok or they'll kill the domain

of course can reregister it with networksolutions i guess.

btw it wasnt the host that killed totse.cc it was go daddy the registrar dropped the domain

which is worse than host dropping you.
    edited July 2010
    Cito wrote: »
    Domain ID:D31441767-LRMS
    Domain Name:TOTSE.INFO
    Created On:06-Feb-2010 02:01:44 UTC
    Last Updated On:12-Jul-2010 00:28:52 UTC
    Expiration Date:06-Feb-2011 02:01:44 UTC
    Sponsoring Registrar:GoDaddy.com Inc. (R171-LRMS)

dont piss off go daddy then we should be ok or they'll kill the domain

of course can reregister it with networksolutions i guess.

btw it wasnt the host that killed totse.cc it was go daddy the registrar dropped the domain

which is worse than host dropping you.

I don't think Go Daddy would have dropped them for content. It's very rare for that shit to happen, usually it gets seized by the feds or is taken down for hosting shit like CP. I see piracy sites that have had their host take the site down and the domain is still good to go and I bet they'd be more concerned about a site hosting obvious illegal content than one that just talks about it.

I could be wrong. The Internet is turning into some censorship Owellian nightmare these last few years.
    edited July 2010
    The Internet is turning into some censorship Owellian nightmare these last few years.

for real.

let's bring back BBSes
  • edited July 2010
    I've never been one to pay attention to the serious natures of Zoklet but the database failure definately does look extremely suspicious coming mere days after the totse.info migration.

I'll post wherever the fuck I want, mostly here because Zoklet has all the trolls and fags still, but never have I seen internet become such serious business until now.
    edited July 2010
    I've never been one to pay attention to the serious natures of Zoklet but the database failure definately does look extremely suspicious coming mere days after the totse.info migration.

I'll post wherever the fuck I want, mostly here because Zoklet has all the trolls and fags still, but never have I seen internet become such serious business until now.

It's humorous how we are all referred to as the "trolls" who joined Totse.info. Shows how much those left back there defending Zoklet til death cared little to try and bring about the dream we have wanted for the past 18 months on Zoklet.

The homepage shows more hope than Zoklet ever did and you have most of the main posters making the switch which helped make Zoklet as big as it was. I wonder how many people came from Demonoid after I advertised the shit out of it all last summer with every torrent I uploaded, and they had thousands of dowloaders per!

I say that because I posted a Youtube unraring guide and the first day alone on a 4,000 total dl torrent had 1,200 views. So I know they actually pay attention when I add something. Of course I couldn't make any educated guess if I helped or not, something the Staff would dismiss even if they could prove that.
  • edited July 2010

Ya really. He was a good liferaft when this site went down. But now that this place is back up. I will be here for the most part. And when the community grows, I will most likely permanently be.

Also. Lol at all this Zoklet vs Totse war drama.
  • Native ReserveNative Reserve Regular
    edited July 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    No, it's like fucking losing tons of fucking content and thanks.

:mad:

this :(