Opiate/Opioid Dependency Support group started in ToTSE Groups

fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
edited January 2011 in Man Cave
For all who are interested:

I recently started a totse group dealing with opiates. This group is for users with opiate/opioid and related dependency issues. This group will help provide support and tips on withdrawal symptoms along with discussions about coping with opiate dependency. The group starter has been living with opiate dependency issues for the better part of 10 years.

When there are some members and when the time is needed members will decide on a meeting time and date if the issue arises. If you think this is for you or you may gain from others with this problem join the group in totse groups.

-Please pass the word on to anyone you may think can benefit from this group-

Comments

• JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    i have been clean from opium for about a year. I Was hooked for about 4 and a 1/2 years
  • fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
    edited January 2011
    JestA wrote: »
    i have been clean from opium for about a year. I Was hooked for about 4 and a 1/2 years

If you have tips to offer or even just like to offer support to others, we would be glad to have you man. The more members the better chance we have of helping someone.

Were you on opium or some other type of opiate or opioid?
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    i was on opium straight from the poppy. I had realized i had a prob and then weened myself off of the stuf gradualy over 6 months. that seemed to be the only solution to heavy withdrawls i found.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited January 2011
    Can I help out? 5 years usage for me ranging from everything between codeine to fentanyl.
  • fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
    edited January 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    Can I help out? 5 years usage for me ranging from everything between codeine to fentanyl.

Yeah man. Join my group and as soon as we have more than a few interested members we will start a meeting.