Pro-Israeli crowd gets butthurt after cables show US is Israel lapdog

skunkskunk Regular
edited January 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I started a thread on reddit here:

Wikileaks Cables on Israel's Gaza Onslaught. The cables ... show with pitiless clarity the U.S. government to be little more than a handmaiden and amanuensis of the Israeli military machine.

Original article from counterpunch

Cables obtained by counterpunch

What's interesting is that Israel recently hired pro-israeli "talkbackers" to post online.

They're stepping up their cyberwar it seems, probably due in part to realizing they can't stop the flow of information, and their state propaganda machine does not work so well in the US anymore.

45 down votes, must be doing something right eh?

Comments

• edited January 2011
    You libs need to get over it. I don't like Jews here in America either but in Israel they invent cool shit and kill sandniggers, that's +2 in my book. I only wish they would expand beyond the mandate and crush some of their smaller neighbors i.e. Jordan, Syria, Lebanon etc. Smaller by comparison to other ME countries, not Israel obviously.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited January 2011
    I don't mistake jewish people with the state of israel. That's like saying I hate all christians because the USG sucks nuts.
  • edited January 2011
    You're missing the point. Israel doesn't "suck nuts," it
    A) kills mudslimes
    and
    B) invents cool and useful shit.

What do you suppose a "Palestinian" (made up name/people) state would bring about in the world besides another launching pad for terrorist attacks against the civilized world?
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited January 2011
    1). I'm not a bigot like you, I actually like people.

2). That's debatable considering most of it is related to war.

The palestinian people have a right to exist, I don't really give a fuck if they invent something you find useful or not.

Seriously, you need to get out more, maybe talk to people who aren't white racists once in a while.
  • edited January 2011
    Israeli inventions:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Israeli_inventions_and_discoveries
    Palestinian invention:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_people

Again, read some history that isn't biased by liberalism. Learn about a little thing called Pan-Arabism, its history in the mandate, then come back when you are a little less of a fucking moron. Here's a start for ya:
    The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct "Palestinian people" to oppose Zionism.
    -Zahir Muhsein, member of PLO executive committee.

Oh wait, he must be a Zionist propagandist. :rolleyes:
    Enjoy seeing the world through political blinders.
    You need to get out more and talk to people besides your fellow members of SJP.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited January 2011
    Palestinians are the people who were living in Israel before the state of Israel was created. This includes jews, muslims, and christians.

And I'm the retard?

Seriously, read a fucking book.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    I don't mistake jewish people with the state of israel. That's like saying I hate all christians because the USG sucks nuts.

You got it backwards bro. The american Jew is the parasite thats destroying this country. Israel is a nationalist country that I can I respect who has earned it's right to exist through war. Israel is fine but American Jews and any jew for that matter in white country's needs to either go to Israel or the oven imo. The palastinian is savage and backward and they would kill you without a second thought. Israel might not take the action they do if palestinians would stop doing shit like launching rockets into Israel.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited January 2011
    :facepalm:
  • edited January 2011
    Palestinians are the people who were living in Israel before the state of Israel was created. This includes jews, muslims, and christians.

And I'm the retard?

Seriously, read a fucking book.

By that logic Native American tribes should be rightly called Indians rather than it being a misnomer, since that's the name the conquerors of the land gave them. lrn2history, Palestine got the name after the Judean revolt, it had been called Judea up until then. As in Land of the Jews.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited January 2011
    Judea was southern Israel. I don't even know why I'm arguing with someone who has no concept of history at all.

"Israel" and "Judea" were two different countries.
  • edited January 2011
    In that case, I apologize. I had assumed that even a liberal would be smart enough to know that ~80% of the British Mandate for Palestine was a jizzlamic country by the name of Jordan

I regret this mistake and hope it doesn't happen again in the future.
    edited January 2011
    Judea was southern Israel. I don't even know why I'm arguing with someone who has no concept of history at all.

"Israel" and "Judea" were two different countries.

So in your mind should America be given back to the Indians? Should all conquests through time be reversed? You can't say either side has exactly been looking for peace in this whole conflict. The Palestinians are not complete "victims" in this one. They have been just as violent as Israel has.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited January 2011
    ITT two morons square off
  • edited January 2011
    ITT two morons square off

Four now homie
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited January 2011
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited January 2011
    Four now homie

Why are you a Siamese moron now?
  • edited January 2011
    Good. Goood. Let the butthurt flow through you.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited January 2011
    Apparently I'm also a mass murderer, just for saying what's on my mind.

i6ktxh.png
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited January 2011

True dat. If Israel weren't such Cunts and being greedy Government, then I wou;dn't give 2 shits. God isn't a Real Estate agent.
  • edited January 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    True dat. If Israel weren't such Cunts and being greedy Government, then I wou;dn't give 2 shits. God isn't a Real Estate agent.

The Ottoman Empire was.
    edited January 2011
    My issue with Israel is how much influence they hold over America. As far as them killing and stealing the land of Palestinians I dont care. They can start full on ethnic cleansing for all I care but the Zionist influence in America is unacceptable and American Jews should be forced to go back to Israel where they belong.

In fact I wish America would become more like Israel in some ways such as there methods of handling the Muslim problem. They haven't allowed political correctness to take hold in their country and I respect that. They have a sense of National Identity and they work to further their own kind and America should work to be more like that.
  • 4X4 Fag Drag4X4 Fag Drag Acolyte
    edited January 2011
    I like Israeli Jews because they kill a lot of Muslims. It's like the Jews are my bug zapper I keep in the back yard. Every time a filthy bug flies in to it and gets zapped I feel a bit of pride for my bug zapper.

Yeah, every time an Israeli Jew kills a Muslim I think to myself "that's a pretty cool Jew"
  • edited January 2011
    I like Israeli Jews because they kill a lot of Muslims. It's like the Jews are my bug zapper I keep in the back yard. Every time a filthy bug flies in to it and gets zapped I feel a bit of pride for my bug zapper.

Yeah, every time an Israeli Jew kills a Muslim I think to myself "that's a pretty cool Jew"

Welcome to totse.info, new friend.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited January 2011
    I'm happy you're making friends fatty. Play nice now.
  • edited January 2011

Maybe you should educate yourself as to the pre-1967 position of the "Palestinian People" before trying to make a thread about it.
    edited January 2011
    Welcome to totse.info, new friend.

Yes... I like this place already.

thank you
    edited January 2011

LOL

post count 10