ATTN: Mayberry

edited January 2011 in Spurious Generalities
What mud races do you have in Canada, besides (obviously) orientals?

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited January 2011
    Aww, you just scared of the whiteboi's impending becoming of a minority.

But Canada is supposedly 'multicultural,' so you can find all types of people. But to pick out a group, those fucking Punjabs are the worst, followed by Filipinos :mad:
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited January 2011
    i heard a lot of bad things about indian people in canada. i dont know, they seem to be really good people here in australia
    edited January 2011
    They smell bad and they don't contribute anything. The religious ones walk around going 'Hurr Durr, I'm wearing this knife for peace." And the Punjab kids all try to be black :facepalm:
  • highwaystarhighwaystar Acolyte
    edited January 2011
    Damn, hate for the Indians, huh? I did notice there were a lot of Canadian Indians though... pretty weird if you ask me, as an American.

What's Canada like anyway?
    edited January 2011
    Cold. We have our nipples removed so they don't pierce our clothes.
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited January 2011
    The real problem up here in Canada is the French. They've somehow gotten themselves infested into almost every level of government and city departments, and they're fucking Frenchmen, for God's sakes, not even Canadians. They like to call themselves French-Canadians just so they can better align themselves to take over our country, like we did to the native Indians when we stole their lands. Sickening, I tell ya. Everywhere you look now there's a fucking Frenchman. It's either a Frenchman or a boisterous and annoying Arab. Our politicians have sold us out just so they can collect more taxes to line their pockets with and the pockets of their buddies, and as we speak they are diverting and selling off our rivers to Americans, as well as all our wood, paper, and other domestic textiles belonging to and intended to stay in Canada. The Frenchies need to go back home to France where those dumb fucks belong, and the Arabs need to get back to their fucked up country and go fuck it up some more over there.
  • highwaystarhighwaystar Acolyte
    edited January 2011
    What's wrong with Frenchmen? Aren't they all sexy and smoke cigarettes and stuff like that? (Relatively harmless, aren't they?)
    edited January 2011
    Canada brings out the worst in people :o
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited January 2011
    What's wrong with Frenchmen? Aren't they all sexy and smoke cigarettes and stuff like that? (Relatively harmless, aren't they?)
    Oh, shit, no. They're noisy, rude, pompous, inept, inconsiderate, and obnoxious, and they walk around all day like they have a garden stake shoved right up their asses. Worst thing that ever could of happened to Canada. We just like to sit around all day and smoke chronic weed and nod our heads in the appropriate places in the conversation, but these French fucks are like aliens who landed here from another planet and are intent on farming us simply to propagate their own offensive species.