Assassinate the president

edited December 2010 in Man Cave
Theoretically speaking, under which conditions would it be best for the assassination of the president? It's been done before, so could it be done again?

Under what circumstances is the president the most vulnerable to an attack? How would the attack be carried out? Weapons?

Come on Totse, provide us with some bad ideas.

Comments

• jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited December 2010
    Great, now we're gonna have a fuckton of feds registering.....thanks :facepalm:
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited December 2010
    One person hides in a warehouse, the other person hides on some grassy knoll.
  • edited December 2010

Hey, you wanted bad ideas. This IS a bad ideas forum.

This IS a bad idea.

Am I doing something wrong here? :facepalm:
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited December 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    Hey, you wanted bad ideas.

I dont recall asking for bad ideas
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited December 2010
    WTF jamie madrox STFU if you're not gonna give helpful advice you fuckin' politically correct faggot.
  • edited December 2010
    I dont recall asking for bad ideas

Not you, I just mean Totse in general. I apologize for trying to bring in some decent conversation on a topic which we haven't yet discussed.

Anyway. How well protected IS the president? I really have no understanding on his situation, whether he is in his living quarters or if he is out and about.

Someone must know something about this subject.
  • edited December 2010
    So it would be a lot like executing any other assassination, except its a high value target with a fuck load of security and the possibility for pretty much anything to happen at any time?

Still sounds possible.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited December 2010

I actually made a thread on this before but if I were to do it I'd just use a long range rifle and take him out. I would accept before hand though that I'm not coming out of this alive. You'd either be shot on the spot or executed. The president would also be horribly fucked if a Secret service agent ever went rouge and decided to kill the pres.

Speaking of assassinations I'd like to state that anyone who says Oswald couldn't have made that shot is :facepalm: Despite what Oliver Stones movie said it wasn't that hard of a shot to make at a slowly moving target. I do believe there was a conspiracy but still Oswald made the shot.
  • edited December 2010
    This thread actually makes me wish I knew how to execute the perfect assassination. I would write the whole thing up into a guide and post it here. There's an art to that sort of thing.
    edited December 2010
    I don't know I think people overcomplicate what it would take. If you got good enough at shooting from really long distances it couldn't be that hard. Secret service is good but they're only human you know.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited December 2010
    I remember in grade 10, I wanted to become an assassin so badly. Oh teenagers :o
    edited December 2010
    If any of you plan to be an assassin please do it before Obama leaves office.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited December 2010
    Im pretty sure the SS plan routes in which the president would always be in a difficult situation for a marksman to get a shot off, and have counter-snipers pretty much everywhere.

i dunno, i think the best chance would be an IED or poison or something less conventional
  • akabadnewsakabadnews Semo-Regulars
    edited December 2010
    Considering most sniper rifles are accurate to over 2000 meters for anybody with a drop of ability, I'd say the best way to hypothetically assassinate someone of importance would be a single shot from on high out of some kind of high powered rifle.

Public appearance, press conference, etc. While he's standing on a veranda enjoying the view, you know. There are pictures taken of people like the President in vulnerable positions all the time.

"Oh, sure I'll kiss your baby ma'am..."
    BOOM!

That or a suicide bombing mission.

"Oh, sure I'll kiss your baby sir... hey that's a nice jacket. What is that, Northface?"
    BOOM!
  • abrnabrn Abrn
    edited December 2010
    killing the president is easy as pie. its also stupid and pointless. thats why its only been done or attempted by psychotic people with some whack fuckin psycho motive. why would you think killing the president would matter?
    edited December 2010
    abrn wrote: »
    killing the president is easy as pie. its also stupid and pointless. thats why its only been done or attempted by psychotic people with some whack fuckin psycho motive. why would you think killing the president would matter?

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: Dumbass killing the leader of a country tends to impact that country's future. I won't even bother to go into more detail about why this was a stupid statement but yes killing the president has an impact. This was one of the more retarded statements Ive seen on here in awhile.

So tell me you believe that the death of Lincoln for example had no effect on this country's future? I'll give you a hint. You can thank John Wilkes booth for us not sending the niggers back to Africa after they were freed. Here is what he said on it
    If as the friends of colonization hope, the present and coming generations of our countrymen shall by any means succeed in freeing our land from the dangerous presence of slavery, and, at the same time, in restoring a captive people to their long-lost fatherland, with bright prospects for the future, and this too, so gradually, that neither races nor individuals shall have suffered by the change, it will indeed be a glorious consummation.

http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v13/v13n5p-4_Morgan.html

So yes assassination has a fucking impact.
  • LuxJigabooLuxJigaboo Regular
    edited December 2010
    I'm sure a real assassin will come across this site one day and make a guide for us but until then we can only take guesses on what to do :/

http://www.totse.info/en/bad_ideas/irresponsible_activities/161683.html
    Mayberry wrote: »
    I remember in grade 10, I wanted to become an assassin so badly. Oh teenagers :o

There is still time.
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited December 2010