ur sig is pretty cool too.
  • HellishHellish Regular
    edited January 2011
    You CAN'T ban them.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited January 2011
    i thought Dfg said ppl make the rules.

wdf

what bs is this!!?!?!?!? it's so obvious by my poll [so farr] that he's disliked already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    Neutral on this.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited January 2011
    I'm as neutral as not Switzerland.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    Moving to B&M. We don't do ban requests.

EDIT: I meant we don't ban members without a just cause.
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited January 2011
    hahahaha... Dfg has to make a wittew sock puppet account just to try and vote the big bad -SpectraL off the island... even when he's already shown us all how polls mean shit. Very amusing. Keep up the good work, poser.
  • Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited January 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    hahahaha... Dfg has to make a wittew sock puppet account just to try and vote the big bad -SpectraL off the island... even when he's already shown us all how polls mean shit. Very amusing. Keep up the good work, poser.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

I have an idea. How about whenever Spectral makes a post, it gets moved to one giant Spectral thread in Paranoid Delusions err Conspiracy!.
    edited January 2011
    Habaner0 wrote: »
    :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

I have an idea. How about whenever Spectral makes a post, it gets moved to one giant Spectral thread in Paranoid Delusions err Conspiracy!.
    Or how about this? You keep making me out to be the enemy, and I'll make life around here for you and your little butt-buddies a living hell, leaving your nice little hidey-hole in a literal shambles in my wake? How about that?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    ^Could work but he will bitch about it all the time.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    ^Could work but he will bitch about it all the time.

No matter what happens Spectral will bitch constantly. I say ban him but moving his posts to a Spectral delusion thread would work as well imo:o
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    Or how about this? You keep making me out to be the enemy, and I'll make life around here for you and your little butt-buddies a living hell, leaving your nice little hidey-hole in a literal shambles in my wake? How about that?

Btw why are you using so many proxies and what's with the sock accounts. You do know Multiple Accounts is a banable offense now. Btw were't you leaving?
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited January 2011

seal-of-approval.jpg
    edited January 2011
    Btw why are you using so many proxies and what's with the sock accounts. You do know Multiple Accounts is a banable offense now. Btw were't you leaving?
    If I did use a multiple account, it was probably because YOU were playing with MY own account just because YOU didn't like what I had to say. Am I leaving? I'm not so sure now. Several people have called me out and challenged me solely because they don't like what I have to say, so I may just have a challenge or ten thousand of my own to offer before we call it quits, Dfg. You know how I am about preserving my integrity and the integrity of free speech and all that, don't you? Of course, you do. Don't let that stop you, though. You keep doing what you do best, and I'll keep doing what I do best. ;)
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    If I did use a multiple account, it was probably because YOU were playing with MY own account just because YOU didn't like what I had to say. Am I leaving? I'm not so sure now. Several people have called me out and challenged me solely because they don't like what I have to say, so I may just have a challenge or ten thousand of my own to offer before we call it quits, Dfg. You know how I am about preserving my integrity and the integrity of free speech and all that, don't you? Of course, you do. Don't let that stop you, though. You keep doing what you do best, and I'll keep doing what I do best. ;)

Thanks for the confirmation. Go outside Spectral.
    edited January 2011
    wwwaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:sad::(:sad::(:sad::(:sad::(:sad::(:sad::(:sad::(:sad::(

lol bai
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited January 2011
    The days of Zoklet members making the switch and assing up this place with Zoklet drama are quickly coming to an end, whether you all like it or not the ones who stuck here from the beginning and or are now committed to this place are not amused by another forums drama and bullshit. This place has and wants nothing to do with that community, and it seems like some people want that point to be made clear as day sooner rather than later.
  • edited January 2011
    Am I leaving? I'm not so sure now. Several people have called me out and challenged me solely because they don't like what I have to say, so I may just have a challenge or ten thousand of my own to offer before we call it quits, Dfg.

I gotta know, why are you going out of your way to start trouble here and ruin a good thing? It's funny that weeks ago you were complaining at Zoklet about how zok is such a bad person for what he did to Dfg. Now you're here complaining about Dfg. Do you ever stop complaining? I know in your mind you think it's just "pointing out the facts" but when you do it ALL THE TIME it's just complaining. You always say you have so much to offer other than bitching if people would only give you a chance. Well prove it. Nobody is trying to censor your actual contributions, just your mindless complaints. And the only reason we want to get rid of those is because they are harmful to the site. They turn people against each other. I know you take pleasure in watching people fight over nothing but if that's all you're interested in then go back to Zoklet.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    I hear tell there is NO PROOF AT ALL of -SpectraL using a multiple account, and that the infraction was actually applied to a post he made UNDER HIS OWN NAME.

I also hear tell that Dfg has now forum-banned -SpectraL, globally, while leaving his account to APPEAR as if unbanned... another strong indicator of what you can expect in the future from Dfg in regard to free speech and right to opinion.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/SpectraLPics/-SpectraLFORUMbannedfromtotseinfoforfreespeech.jpg

Whatsamatta, Dfg? Why don't you just ban his account outright instead of playing kid games? lol loser... just wait.. s'gonna be fun fucking you over BIG TIME.

What an idiot. He is banned now and he will remain banned for a long time. Already he is using sock accounts to spam this place.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited January 2011
    LSA King wrote: »
    The days of Zoklet members making the switch and assing up this place with Zoklet drama are quickly coming to an end, whether you all like it or not the ones who stuck here from the beginning and or are now committed to this place are not amused by another forums drama and bullshit. This place has and wants nothing to do with that community, and it seems like some people want that point to be made clear as day sooner rather than later.

^ Fucking this.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited January 2011
    edited January 2011
    Just keep banning his obvious Barbie Dolls please.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited January 2011
    I voted no, since i know he could just alt up the place if he wanted to. I dont think hes a bad guy. Hes a guy who, if you want him disappear, just dont respond to his posts. Most of his posts are replies in some shape or form.

Hope we dont go down a banning slippery slope
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    Mantikore wrote: »
    I voted no, since i know he could just alt up the place if he wanted to. I dont think hes a bad guy. Hes a guy who, if you want him disappear, just dont respond to his posts. Most of his posts are replies in some shape or form.

Hope we dont go down a banning slippery slope

Well, the idea was to avoid that but since it couldn't be helped we're just hoping he will come to his senses and cool off. But as you can see:
    AuthFuckDfgJemima  	[email protected] 	01-28-2011 	01-28-2011 	0 	
    BarrackFuckDfgObama  	[email protected] 	01-28-2011 	01-28-2011 	0 	
    BruceFuckDfgLee  	[email protected] 	01-28-2011 	01-28-2011 	0 	
    ChuckFuckDfgNorris  	[email protected] 	01-28-2011 	01-28-2011 	0 	
    ClarkFuckDfgKent  	[email protected] 	01-28-2011 	01-28-2011 	0 	
    EdwardFuckDfgScissorhands  [email protected] 	01-28-2011 	01-28-2011 	0 	
    HarryFuckDfgTrueman  	[email protected] 	01-28-2011 	01-28-2011 	0 	
    HulkFuckDfgHogan  	[email protected] 	01-28-2011 	01-28-2011 	0 		
    MaxFuckDfgWebster  	[email protected] 	01-28-2011 	01-28-2011 	0 	
    MohabFuckDfgMogandi  	[email protected] 	01-28-2011 	01-28-2011 	0 	
    PresidentFuckDfgBush  	[email protected] 	01-28-2011 	01-28-2011 	0 	
    RobertFuckDfgRedford  	[email protected] 	01-28-2011 	01-28-2011 	0 	
    SockFuckDfgPuppet  	[email protected] 	01-28-2011 	01-28-2011 	0 	
    SpiderFuckDfgMan  	[email protected] 	01-28-2011 	01-28-2011 	0 	2 	
    TheFuckDfgPenguin  	[email protected] 	01-28-2011 	01-28-2011 	0 	

He is not going to stop. He is trying add sock accounts here and flood users PM boxes with stupid messages.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    And now he is flooding contact us form. The same form used by members for help. If he continues on this track then I will hunt that fucker down and expose him to bits.
    edited January 2011
    Is there any way you can mark his submissions as junk? If not just ignore them he will have to get tired and go play pokemon.
  • warbeastwarbeast Regular
    edited January 2011
    Well, Zok was nice enough to not pursue legal action when spectral hacked totse and zoklet. But legal action is always an option. Especially since his name and address is known. I just hope it doesn't come down to that. I think he is just.... slightly ill. But people can overcome such illnesses.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    Is there any way you can mark his submissions as junk? If not just ignore them he will have to get tired and go play pokemon.

Already taking preventive actions against his attacks.
    warbeast wrote: »
    Well, Zok was nice enough to not pursue legal action when spectral hacked totse and zoklet. But legal action is always an option. Especially since his name and address is known. I just hope it doesn't come down to that. I think he is just.... slightly ill. But people can overcome such illnesses.
    I don't want to go through legal action but if the need arises I will do it.
    edited January 2011
    You know, I said before that spectral may be a double agent working for zok to sabotage the competition. And since he quickly decided zoklet was better than this site,... maybe I was right.

BTW

View Who's Online
    Most users ever online was 479, 01-16-2011 at 11:11 PM.
    vozhde, duuude, Dfg, Masturbatron, NormanFuckDfgBates, Mayberry, thewanderer, Hellish, Gazzaridis, TheDarkRodent, JestA, Paco, DirtySanchez, jamie madrox, Dysgraphia, JustAnotherAsshole, Mr. Moo, Rumple Foreskin, FATTY_MCFUCKFACE, hopla, DfgFuckDfgSucksCamelDicks, kingbathory, ichagowill, PresidentFuckDfgBush, Silosighbin, DementedCupcake, MohamoodFuckDfgMohamood, AlbinoEthiopian, meme, cogillien, dr rocker, uofmcamaro
    Community Statistics
    Community Statistics
    Threads: 9,842, Posts: 126,040, Members: 2,885, Active Members: 2,128
    Welcome to our newest member, DfgFuckDfgSucksCamelDicks
  • IndulgenceIndulgence Regular
    edited January 2011
    This dude is fucking obsessed. It's actually creepy at this point.
  • edited January 2011
    In the near two years I spent as a Totse mod I can honestly say I don't recall Spectral's name ever being absent from somewhere either on or in M&A's front page. He was always, always, being blamed for something and the levels of mod paranoia about him breaking into M&A were hilarious.

So he's not attacking Totse.info as such, he's giving it his time-honoured authentic seal of approval; he wouldn't bother with you if he didn't think you were worthy.

*evil grin*
  • LuxJigabooLuxJigaboo Regular
    edited January 2011
    In the near two years I spent as a Totse mod I can honestly say I don't recall Spectral's name ever being absent from somewhere either on or in M&A's front page. He was always, always, being blamed for something and the levels of mod paranoia about him breaking into M&A were hilarious.

So he's not attacking Totse.info as such, he's giving it his time-honoured authentic seal of approval; he wouldn't bother with you if he didn't think you were worthy.

*evil grin*

I expected so much more from -SpectraL. If he is going to attack, he should at least take control of some administrator accounts or take the entire site down. I don't think we are as worthy as you think he believes.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    Buuuuutttt... you haven't even seen me in my best Sunday dress yet! :cool:

Ah, the memories.. eh, Slaver? :D

Quit while you still can Spectral. You wouldn't enjoy it once I start really working things :)
    edited January 2011
    *yawn*

Spictral sure is some TUFF STUFF
  • edited January 2011
    specktrolled is a pritty tuff guy
    edited January 2011
    And not a peep out of DaGuru while all this is going on, imagine that. Maybe that's because Spectral is too busy registering new accounts and plotting all sorts of mischief and hasn't got the time to play with his DaGuru account. Nah, they can't possibly be the same person. :rolleyes:
    edited January 2011
    warbeast wrote: »
    And not a peep out of DaGuru while all this is going on, imagine that. Maybe that's because Spectral is too busy registering new accounts and plotting all sorts of mischief and hasn't got the time to play with his DaGuru account. Nah, they can't possibly be the same person. :rolleyes:

Curiouser and curiouser! :confused:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    What about DaGuru. Spectral boyfriend?
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    What about DaGuru. Spectral boyfriend?

I'm for banning him as well. No doubt next time he logs on and sees his lover has been banned he'll start the same shit.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited January 2011
    see guise, all u gotta do is ask something that favours everyone and it gets done. cool cool

lol spectral is banned
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited January 2011
    Wow, Spectral is just a pathetic old faggot with no life whatsoever.
  • edited January 2011
    Box wrote: »
    see guise, all u gotta do is ask something that favours everyone and it gets done. cool cool

lol spectral is banned

the day box arrived was the best day in totse.info history

I vote box for permanent moderator-god status.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited January 2011
    thanks but i hav to refuse. i got a busy life and ppl keep shipping me to pleaces and stuff

its been nice doh
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited January 2011
    *yawn*

Spictral sure is some TUFF STUFF

Hey Habenero, haven't seen you around for awhile, still over on Zoklet?
  • IndulgenceIndulgence Regular
    edited January 2011
    But don't worry... I'll be back. I always come back, but this time I won't be bearing gifts to spit on, I'll be bearing gifts of pain.

Rofl.
  • LuxJigabooLuxJigaboo Regular
    edited January 2011
    Poor, Dfg. Thought he could censor a member because he didn't like what they had to say. And then we have an... errrrr... community... who has also turned their backs on free speech and open opinion. No rules were broken. There was no proof of multiple account usage. Even if there were proof, Dfg fucked with a member account when they hadn't broken any rules, trying to IP-ban it and forum-ban it on the sly, and so that makes use of a second account fair play. No rules were broken in any of this... not the rulez of the Temple that is. But don't worry... I'll be back. I always come back, but this time I won't be bearing gifts to spit on, I'll be bearing gifts of pain.

I am glad that you have embraced this darker side of yourself, sometimes life is about more than hating "kidiots" and wanting good content, sometimes you just have to give in to your desires and spam.
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited January 2011
    vozhde wrote: »
    i am glad that you have embraced this darker side of yourself, sometimes life is about more than hating "kidiots" and wanting good content, sometimes you just have to give in to your desires and spam.

lol
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited January 2011
    No wonder Spectral's wife left him.