need help pedobaiting

kroniqkroniq Semo-Regulars
edited March 2011 in Man Cave
i am new to pedobaiting and about 2weeks ago i got on a teen chat website and i caught a pedo who stays in a state where the age of consent is 18 , the guy thinks i am a 15y.o girl from minnesota , he wants to meet the 15y.o girl and a her friend at summertime . i have his fb account , his email address , isp providers , the state he resides in , phone number and a video recording of our chat sessions however i don't have a naughty pic of him neither do i have a cam session on him , please is there some sort of trick / keylogger or something i could use to put on his cam or get his system files or vital info? or perhaps a social engineering trick i could use to convince him to send naughty pics or to put on his cam . Please fellow "pedobaiters" help.

****if you are a pedo on totse please don't be offended i am just trying to get a little extra doe , i don't support pedos but you are cool as long as you keep your trails clean and don't fall into a pedobait trap (especially mine :))

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited March 2011
    LOL You are going to wind up in jail for blackmailing.
  • kroniqkroniq Semo-Regulars
    edited March 2011
    i would cover my trails properly , he is the one violating the law anyway , i am trying to get some money thats just it
  • kidgokidgo Regular
    edited March 2011
    kroniq wrote: »

****if you are a pedo on totse please don't be offended i am just trying to get a little extra doe , i don't support pedos but you are cool as long as you keep your trails clean and don't fall into a pedobait trap (especially mine :))

is this guy for real?! come here asking help to blackmail someone then saying this is where pedos hang out ....
  • kroniqkroniq Semo-Regulars
    edited March 2011
    kidgo wrote: »
    is this guy for real?! come here asking help to blackmail someone then saying this is where pedos hang out ....

dude i never said pedo's hangout here because if i said that then that would make me one also ! take note of the conditional "IF" clause.... anyway i need some pedobait help / technique
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited March 2011
    kroniq wrote: »
    i would cover my trails properly , he is the one violating the law anyway , i am trying to get some money thats just it

Blackmailing is also a crime. Do you realize that the FBI has a task force just for catching pedos? What if you target one of their targets? Or what if your target is one of them working undercover. Or what if the target just decides to bury your ass in a swamp. You are obviously a rank amateur when it comes to crimes or you would not have made this post which is prima facie evidence of your intent to commit the crime of blackmail.
  • edited March 2011
    Social engineer him to give over a picture. With some practice, you'll know exactly what to say.