Not My Lucky Day

DfgDfg Admin
edited May 2011 in Spurious Generalities
fuckweather.jpg
fuckweather2.jpg

Was out all day, driving back and forth in this fucking heat. Slept for less than 3 hours, my mind is cooked but I still have tons of IRL work to complete. FUCKING WEATHER and POWER COMPANY are raping me to shreads,

It's 2:50 Pm and rolling blackout will occur at 3 PM.

Did I mention my Internet is fucking up, due to heat or whatever my ADSL is timing out, I have to use Wimax during day time and ADSl during night. FML

Comments

• edited May 2011
    Holy shit, that's scorching hot dude. I don't think I've ever experienced anything over 36 degrees before. Then again, I'm not from Pakistan.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Fuck that's hot :eek:, 32 c is bad enough in the middle of summer but nearly 40 c, fuck that. then again better than 14 c like it is here atm
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Not my lucky day either as I collapsed due to an opiate OD in lectures.

But damn, if the temperature here was that much I'd just chill nekkid in my room.
  • OutbackOutback Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    Bahahaha fucking 39oc, call me when it gets to 43.... in the shade.
  • edited May 2011
    What's it like to breathe in that heat? Is it like going into a sauna and the inside of your mouth ends up feeling colder than the outside of your body? xD
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited May 2011
    Just drink water daily and you'll be fine you camel fucker.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited May 2011
    Yeah, Kharma IS a bitch :eek:......
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited May 2011
    Damn! I blistered my legs kayaking one summer in a 38 heat. That sorta heat here is rare though. :(
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited May 2011
    I feel like shit not knowing the conversion to Fahrenheit. :(
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Outback wrote: »
    Bahahaha fucking 39oc, call me when it gets to 43.... in the shade.

Calls
    trx100 wrote: »
    What's it like to breathe in that heat? Is it like going into a sauna and the inside of your mouth ends up feeling colder than the outside of your body? xD

Actually it's a hell especially when you're driving in traffic. The temperature in jammed packed traffic is around 42-45+C mainly because of the fucking exhaust fumes.

I can handle 52 C if required but going in and out on multiple occassions and driving in traffic kind of kills anyone especially when they had little or no rest. Still I will survive.
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited May 2011
    Reminds me of marching band camp for HS in the early weeks of august.

~38c off the astro-turf.
    ~54c on it.
    For 6 fucking hours a day.

Me? Wearing blue jeans and a black tshirt.
    Everyone else? Dropping like fucking flies.

Oh, and add in close to 100% humidity.
    Cuz, y'know, Nebraska heat is like putting your hand over a pot of boiling water vs. an open flame in drier places.

Goddamnit I hate living in this state.
    edited May 2011

Oh, and add in close to 100% humidity.
    Cuz, y'know, Nebraska heat is like putting your hand over a pot of boiling water vs. an open flame in drier places.
    Humid heat...ewww. We got that. :(
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited May 2011
    I lived in Phoenix Arizona For a year. It toped at 125F. i fried an egg on the sidewalk. i will never live in heat that breaches 100F again.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited May 2011
    that heat is nice, go swimning, stay shirtless, and drink cold beverages and sweat.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    bornkiller wrote: »
    Humid heat...ewww. We got that. :(

I remember going to Samoa last year, the humidity there is 100% day and night, it's like walking into a wall when you walk off the plane
    edited May 2011
    I remember going to Samoa last year, the humidity there is 100% day and night, it's like walking into a wall when you walk off the plane
    Damn! Come winter, that's where I wouldn't mind being.:( Any of those Islands in teh Pacific.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    that heat is nice, go swimning, stay shirtless, and drink cold beverages and sweat.

Not possible in public. You can't wear shorts, or go shirtless. It's against fucking Islam. :facepalm: Hell, I walk naked in my house when no one is around and even then I have to close all the windows etc.