I'm sick of Dfg.

Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Look he's a cool poster and all but what's up with all this shit?

http://www.totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?t=1420

It's like he's contemplating for the fact that his country is so disorganized, so he has to organize this forum for us.

Look, you're making this place gay. Tone it down a notch. Creepin' a bit.

Comments

• DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited July 2010
    Blunderful wrote: »
    Look he's a cool poster and all but what's up with all this shit?

http://www.totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?t=1420

It's like he's contemplating for the fact that his country is so disorganized, so he has to organize this forum for us.

Look, you're making this place gay. Tone it down a notch. Creepin' a bit.

Whats wrong with him trying to improve the site? Look how much that packis contributed content wise. I say keep it up dfg.
  • RuptureRupture Regular
    edited July 2010
    Leave the paki alone. If you lived in that hellhole yourself, you wouldn't get off totse EVER.
  • ObbeObbe Regular
    edited July 2010
    In my eyes, DFG seems to puff himself up as a sort of authority figure/control freak/hot air balloon. I do not respect that.
  • Professor ElmProfessor Elm Regular
    edited July 2010
    Dfg is alright, he is just trying to help the forum. He asked for feedback at least, right?
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited July 2010
    Not only that but it's not like anyone has a legitimate qualm with him. What has he done to anyone? Nothing? Oh that snakey fuck.
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited July 2010
    I strongly disagree with the merging of forums but I think Dfg is a pretty cool guy for a camel-fucking terrorist.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited July 2010
    DFG oughta be proud he's taking leadership in an online forum.

Bet he's great at it IRL too. /sarcasm

I kid, I kid!
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited July 2010
    he brings a lot of issues to the people, which i think is a good thing,
  • edited July 2010
    Dfg's guides and style of organizing can be very over bearing, but he's just trying to help out...
  • JackJack Regular
    edited July 2010
    It's really hard to take any initiative or leadership without seeming overbearing or full of oneself. People in general can't get their shit straight and figure out what they're doing and they resent anyone who tries to help them with that. It's just how it goes. I respect Dfg for helping anyway.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited July 2010
    The OP is a constant whiner. Everything he says is always negative and patronising.
  • Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
    edited July 2010
    The OP is a constant whiner. Everything he says is always negative and patronising.

In 6 months you'll aaalll of my posts again and feel like an idiot. Just saying it now.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited July 2010
    In 6 months you'll aaalll of my posts again and feel like an idiot. Just saying it now.

Dude the majority of bitch and moan topics are yours.
  • JackJack Regular
    edited July 2010

I think you one of the verbs in this post.
    edited July 2010
    Yeah. :( I'm sick. My brother has gone too far this time!
    edited July 2010
    I'm sorry, did someone say something? -SpectraL said he wouldn't post here so it can't be him.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    I loled, I am sort of future proofing this place. Imagine if new users come [which they will] or some users from zoklet came over [which they will] and demanded this and that, it will be a mess. So, I decided to ask the early supports of Totse what they want.

It seems users like the layout but they want to add some sections and move the new sections to their proper place. But they don't want to compromise the current layout.

I am just laying the foundations so, whatever happens any change will be approved through the user base. I know it's a bit hard to swallow atm but trust me, in the long run it will only bring good for this community.

Also, when you start asking users for feedback and making them the decision makers [which they really are] you force them to come up with good ideas and improve the community feel. It helps to keep things transparent and it also adds a check on the Administrators.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2010

^THIS

^As if....^
    Dude the majority of bitch and moan topics are yours.

^And THIS
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    Dfg is just trying to make something out of this place. Shut the fuck up, Blunderfucker. :mad:

^And THIS
    edited July 2010
    All of my bitch and moan topics are supposed to be satirical. My posts are meant to provoke lolz you retarded dick monkey.

But now you've made me fucking state it so it's lost all it's impact. Fucker.

Even rainycity got it when I made the "Fuck people with a different opinion than me" thread.

Fuckin' noobs ruinin' this shit. Zoklet has made you retarded.
  • FingerBlasterFingerBlaster Regular
    edited July 2010
    blunderful wrote: »
    all of my bitch and moan topics are supposed to be satirical. My posts are meant to provoke lolz you retarded dick monkey.

Even rainycity got it when i made the "fuck people with a different opinion than me" thread.

lolz^
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited July 2010
    All of my bitch and moan topics are supposed to be satirical. My posts are meant to provoke lolz you retarded dick monkey.

Even rainycity got it when I made the "Fuck people with a different opinion than me" thread.

No. You're fucking retarded.

You're non-stop whining about your social life is pathetic. No one wants to hear about your pathetic attempts at socializing. You're a fail at life.
  • ToothlessjoeToothlessjoe Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    You guys... lol.

It's not about what the current users want. It's about building a site that sticks to its purpose. In this case, the purpose is information of all kinds, and freedom of expression and information. Obviously controversiall information.

The users who are into that stuff will eventually find this place, and that's what will build a good community: like-minded people

Pandering to the few users you have is pathetic if they don't fit into the core demographic. Have some principles..
    edited July 2010
    Dysgraphia wrote: »
    No. You're fucking retarded.

You're non-stop whining about your social life is pathetic. No one wants to hear about your pathetic attempts at socializing. You're a fail at life.

lololol
    edited July 2010
    You guys... lol.

It's not about what the current users want. It's about building a site that sticks to its purpose. In this case, the purpose is information of all kinds, and freedom of expression and information. Obviously controversiall information.

The users who are into that stuff will eventually find this place, and that's what will build a good community: like-minded people

Pandering to the few users you have is pathetic if they don't fit into the core demographic. Have some principles..
    Shit, I think this is the very first time I've ever agreed with Toothlesshobag.

*hauls out a bottle of 1959 Piper Heidseick Cuvee Brut Vintage for the occasion*

I have a feeling we may see the real ToothlessJoe here. I have noticed a real change in the way many users post here as opposed to the way the posted at that other site. Maybe the environment over there brought out the worst in people. I know in the last 60 days my posts at that site have gone to complete shit.

It kind of makes sense when you think about it though. Why would anyone put forth their best stuff when you are in pig sty. But here it seems like people are really trying to contribute something and help build this place into something that many people miss.

I am going to view ToothlessJoe and all the others who are signing up from that other place from a clean slate standpoint and judge them only on what they do here. I would ask the same from everyone else. This community is chance for us all to start fresh and find new reasons to like or dislike others. So for my part I am going to assume everyone here is cool until they demonstrate otherwise.

I invite the rest of the community to do the same...
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited July 2010
    Shit, I think this is the very first time I've ever agreed with Toothlesshobag.

*hauls out a bottle of 1959 Piper Heidseick Cuvee Brut Vintage for the occasion*

I have a feeling we may see the real -Spectral here. He would get a bottle of champagne for something that happened over the internet.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    I have a feeling we may see the real ToothlessJoe here. I have noticed a real change in the way many users post here as opposed to the way the posted at that other site. Maybe the environment over there brought out the worst in people. I know in the last 60 days my posts at that site have gone to complete shit.

It kind of makes sense when you think about it though. Why would anyone put forth their best stuff when you are in pig sty. But here it seems like people are really trying to contribute something and help build this place into something that many people miss.

I am going to view ToothlessJoe and all the others who are signing up from that other place from a clean slate standpoint and judge them only on what they do here. I would ask the same from everyone else. This community is chance for us all to start fresh and find new reasons to like or dislike others. So for my part I am going to assume everyone here is cool until they demonstrate otherwise.

^This,

Already doing it.
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited July 2010

1269907894340.jpg
  • ToothlessjoeToothlessjoe Acolyte
    edited July 2010

I've always posted this way, you fucking idiot. You're too caught up in drama to notice it.
  • Pill PopperPill Popper Regular
    edited July 2010
    I've always posted this way, you fucking idiot. You're too caught up in drama to notice it.

Oh really

I see your still causing shit

GTFO bitch
    edited July 2010

Now there is the idiot I remember from the other site. You pay a guy a compliment and he attacks you. Wow just fucking wow....
    edited July 2010
    Now there is the idiot I remember from the other site. You pay a guy a compliment and he attacks you. Wow just fucking wow....

Stop whining.
  • GreenbullGreenbull Regular
    edited July 2010
    Thread backfire lololol
    edited July 2010
    Stop whining.

Stop whining about people who are not whining you little internutz biatch.
    edited July 2010
    Stop whining about people who are not whining you little internutz biatch.

Oh, and also, stop whining about people who are not whining.
    edited July 2010
    Oh, and also, stop whining about people who are not whining.

:facepalm:
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited July 2010
    Yeah. :( I'm sick. My brother has gone too far this time!

Huh? You're spinning like a dervish, man! No one can hardly see ya :eek: