This is some enlightening serial killer shit

PeoplePeople Acolyte
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
http://kaganof.com/kagablog/category/categories/kagagallery/

Does anyone know the language it is written in so we have an idea on what it's about? Could this be the next great mind of our time or a hopped up emo hobo on an assortment of drugs? you decide!

0230.jpg

0279.jpg

0254.jpg

Comments

• fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    Bottom one has some hebrew.
  • SilosighbinSilosighbin Regular
    edited July 2010
    What do you mean what language is it written in? It's in English lol. Except the middle text of the final image of course.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited July 2010
    ^
    This.

He uses the sigma sign as an E. That's all.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    I was confused as well. It's obviously English except for the bit of Hebrew.
  • PeoplePeople Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    I know he is writing in english, but if you look in the original link there is a long article in a different language, and I'm wondering if anyone knows it.
    ierdie inskrywing in aryan kaganof se journal of the plague year (1999) bied ‘n invalshoek tot sy kunswerke wat tans in die galery van die vereniging vir visuele kunste in kaapstad ten toon gestel word onder die titel logoff logon logos.

aryan kaganof is die nuwe naam van die omstrede filmmaker ian kerkhof, regisseur van onder meer die kultusfilm wasted (naar de klote!), wat homself nou ook op die terrein van visuele kuns begeef. teen die galerymure hang groot drukstukke van collages van tekste en rekenaar-geskepte kleurpatrone die produk van bykans vier jaar se werk en kaganof se eerste tentoonstelling in suid-afrika.
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited July 2010
    People wrote: »
    I know he is writing in english, but if you look in the original link there is a long article in a different language, and I'm wondering if anyone knows it.
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=translator

according to translate.google.com, its Afrikaans
    Edit----
    Translation of the text in you post.
    ierdie subscription Aryan kaganof's journal of the plague year (1999) offers an approach to his art works currently in the gallery of the association for visual arts in Cape Town on display under the title Logoff login logos.

Aryan kaganof is the new name of the controversial filmmaker Ian cemetery, director of, among others, the kultusfilm Wasted (TO klote!), which is itself now in the field of visual arts contend. against galerymure hang printouts of large collages of texts and computer-generated kleurpatrone the product of nearly four years of work and kaganof's first exhibition in South Africa.
  • JFLC BGJFLC BG Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    oh yeah that's real "enlightening"

check it out guys, this is fucking "enlightening"

"objectify the mortal truth of the illusionatory la boomamatory asdklfhap;sdfhia[sdfioa[op;gfa[gfa[ifas[393993933939 insert faggot ass symbol here"
  • edited July 2010
    I didnt see anything all that enlightening. Just some douche writing on walls and making chocolate vaginas.
  • edited July 2010
    Dysgraphia wrote: »
    ^
    This.

He uses the sigma sign as an E. That's all.

I was going to say it looked like English with a touch of Greek font.
  • edited July 2010
    Am I tripping balls, or do I see on that third picture at the bottom of the tablet, what looks like the word "Aryan," what looks like a swastika, and a line of Hebraic symbols that resemble the Sephiroth of the Kabbalah?

Seriously ... Wtf?
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited July 2010
    I liked this one.
    0118.jpg