Buying RCs online

ThatfriedKidThatfriedKid Acolyte
edited July 2011 in Man Cave
Does anybody have experience with purchasing Research chemicals online? All RCs I am looking at are unscheduled in the US, so I'm not particularly worried about legal repercussions from purchasing them. My question is: is there anyway to figure out if the website is legit or not before sending them money?

The website I'm currently looking at has all the usual disclaimers of "not for human consumption" to cover their asses, and also mentions to look up the legal status of all chemicals in your home country before purchasing. To me that seems a bit legit, but you can never be too sure.

So does anyone have any ways of making sure a website is legit? Any warnings before I attempt to purchase any of these RCs?

If anyones interested, I'm currently looking at methylone, blotters of DOI, possibly 2c-D (too boost other hallucinogens) and possibly 2c-p.

Thanks for any help!

Comments

• edited July 2011
    Silkroad + Tor = Drugs delivered to your door, free of legal consequences.
  • ThatfriedKidThatfriedKid Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    Silkroad + Tor = Drugs delivered to your door, free of legal consequences.

I've heard of silkroad, don't know exactly how to get on the site. From what I heard though, a lot of the drugs are over priced. Which defeats my end plan of purchasing RCs online.

I'm also not too interested in illegal drugs, as I can get whatever I want pretty easily.

EDIT: Incriminating.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2011
    fish much?
  • edited July 2011
    Nobody here is going to tell you anything that you can't find by googling shit.

Why don't you google shit?
    edited July 2011
    Lol if I was fishing I'd be asking for websites or how to get on silkroad (that used to be a bannable offense on totse 5 years ago). I have my own websites I'm just trying to figure out how to tell if they are legit from people with first hand experience (something I can't really google).

All I was trying to get at is, is the only way to figure if a site is legit is by purchasing something from the site and guess and checking?

This used to be a common topic on Totse back in 2006, thought people would be a bit more helpful. My bad :rolleyes:
  • edited July 2011
    I get piracetam all the time no problems.
    edited July 2011
    I get piracetam all the time no problems.

How long does shipping usually take? If that's something you don't mind me asking.