An asshole that needs to be delt with

commadorekushcommadorekush New Arrival
edited December 2011 in Man Cave
As most of you will see from swim’s status this is his first post, he has come to this site as a substitute of www.totse2.com from the rumor that you have less flamers, so let’s find out.
Swim has a problem; swim will start from the beginning.
Swims girlfriend works at a fast food restaurant, she has worked there for about a year. Recently there has been an older man (Swims not sure of the age its between 40 and 60) coming in as a customer. He started as a regular customer and is now “creeping her”. He asks if she’s single a lot, how old she is (she’s under 20), and other obviously creeper questions, he comes in every time with an underage Asian woman which from swims girlfriends surveillance shows that she is not voluntarily following him, swim and his girlfriend believe that she is living with him to support her as a prostitute or to support a drug addiction or whatever. Anyways he is constantly hitting on her and “creeping” her, and one time a couple months ago swim could not pick her up to drive her home and she had to walk (swims gf) , he followed her home and tried to catch up to her multiple times to the point she had to run home. That night swim loaded something and took a walk trying to find said asshole but had no luck seeing how swim has no idea who this person is; all in all swim needs to banish said shit head from visiting her work.
Swim has a plan, he will park outside said restaurant a day when she identifies asshole and follow his ass, learn everything he can about him but swim is not sure of next move, he is thinking of a home invasion to warn asshole that if he does not leave town or stop visiting the restaurant there will be consequences or something that will stop this. What do you think, this needs to stop.
Ideas are appreciated, flamers can eat his shit.
Comma,

Comments

• chippychippy <b style="color:pink;">Global Moderator</b>
    edited December 2011
    The guy needs confronting face to face. Find out where he lives and pay him a visit with a few friends. Have a nice friendly chat about him not hassling your girlfriend anymore as you know where he lives.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited December 2011
    Do it one of 2 ways

1) Confront him face to face and deal with it. If you want to carry a weapon then don't make it a gun. Just in case he kicks off though.

2) Realise that all Women attract attention and dump her after saving her from a creepy fucker.

I just hate women. That's all.
  • SpinsterSpinster Regular
    edited December 2011
    Just do this to him
  • ThatfriedKidThatfriedKid Acolyte
    edited December 2011
    Couldn't swim's girlfriend just talk to her supervisor? Like tell them she's being harassed by a customer? I'm sure they have to some sort of policy to deal with that. I mean it's the 21st century we have a policy for every thing under the sun, an unruly customer who's a potential threat seems like it'd have some sort of policy in the work place.

I say Swim needs to find a legitimate means to deal with the issue before going and doing something threatening. Get the issue addressed with officially with her supervisors, bring it to the attention of the police and if they won't do shit, just go address him and tell him to fuck off. But do it maturely (so not literally telling him to fuck off). Just be curt and to the point, don't get wound up by your emotions and harass him yourself because he can just call the cops on you and it's not really worth that.

Have some of her coworkers walk her to her car, or have her carpool with coworkers from work to make sure she doesn't get harassed while leaving work. If other people at her place of work are aware she is being harassed I'd hope they would keep an eye out for her when she leaves.
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited December 2011
    Aye, TheFriedKid got it spot on. Swim must speak to the manager and get him barred for harassment or something like that and if that fails it would be a good idea for swim to confront the guy and talk to him. Swim does need to act fast though, the situation isnt great.
  • MeloncholyMeloncholy Regular
    edited December 2011
    ThatfiredKid's probably given the best option. But I'd like to add "strongly worded letter" and "chemical castration" into the mix. Also, are you wanting to help the Asian doll as well, or just your girlfirend?
  • ArkansanArkansan Regular
    edited December 2011
    I would say Swim has several options here that he needs to weigh. He could try the official route and go to the places management and report the weirdo, which in my experience is really hit or miss, most managers in a place like that just don't give a shit, but if it works out is the least risky for you. Or you could confront him somewhere public, be very calm, but very assertive and word yourself carefully so you can't be construed as threatening, make it clear that if the behavior continues you will act in some fashion. Or you could take a roll of nickles and tape them around a time or two, follow him somewhere you feel confident you can be discreet and when you spot your opportunity crack him one across the jaw or the ribs with the roll of nickles in your hand and make it clear that this is just he beginning if he continues. Of course I would never condone such a thing, strictly hypothetical and what not.

I would say the most important thing here is to think about this carefully, weigh your options and consider how far your willing to go to handle this and be ready for whatever the out come might be. Don't make any hasty decisions, acting in the heat of the moment leads to sloppy decisions, which could make a potentially easily handled problem a god damned catastrophe. Whatever you do just try and keep it cool.
    edited December 2011
    Hmmmm Comma cant be that bothered about this as he's not been back since he posted his one and only OP.
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited December 2011
    chippy wrote: »
    Hmmmm Comma cant be that bothered about this as he's not been back since he posted his one and only OP.

Yup, seems to be the case. That always slightly bugs me, if someone posts a question you would think that they would have the decency to reply to other peoples posts :/
    edited December 2011
    He's not even signed in to read the replies since his post.