spazz is back in usa!!!!!!

spazzokspazzok Semo-Regulars
edited March 2012 in Spurious Generalities
Yes boyz and girls I'm still alive, I got kicked/ran out of mexico after spending 2 weeks in county jail.muy mal fyi.then the feds and militery were starting to investigate me and my people. Sold the italika and rode buses for 5 days now chillin waiting on a friend to pick me up. Playin with a android phone a fellow busrider stopedp

Comments

• SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited March 2012
    God Bless Amrika.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited March 2012
    spazzok wrote: »
    Yes boyz and girls I'm still alive, I got kicked/ran out of mexico after spending 2 weeks in county jail.muy mal fyi.then the feds and militery were starting to investigate me and my people. Sold the italika and rode buses for 5 days now chillin waiting on a friend to pick me up. Playin with a android phone a fellow busrider stopedp

Welcome back bro. I was wondering where you had disappeared to.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited March 2012
    Holy shit, best day ever! Glad to see you back man.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited March 2012
    Lol spazz, how's the autocorrect holding up on your phone?
    Glad to see you're back though :hai:
  • spazzokspazzok Semo-Regulars
    edited March 2012
    Auto wut? I turned thAt nonsense off , tucking sheep shot its so. Cold up here
    edited March 2012
    I'm really sad. My people are getting killed off by afi and verdes . I wish I could have stayed to help but the best way to help was to run.to many eyes ojas were following me, watch the news.it will. Continue
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited March 2012
    spazzok wrote: »
    I'm really sad. My people are getting killed off by afi and verdes . I wish I could have stayed to help but the best way to help was to run.to many eyes ojas were following me, watch the news.it will. Continue

Still got your radio gear bro?.
    edited March 2012
    Only the bc 246 scNner. The hf was sold for 3000 pesos when I joined the Angeles . Once again the scanner saved my ads. I heard the AFI tOning about my planed bus route. Tepic,hermosillo,elpaso, so I called my boss and he paid 5000 peso to change drivers and route HAHAHAHAHAH feds cAn eat my chorizo
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited March 2012
    spazz bru .... sup?