Upgraded to VB 4.2

DfgDfg Admin
edited June 2012 in Help and Suggestions
Yep, we have officially upgraded to VB 4.2. This new upgrades always you to eat while breathing at the same time. Isn't that amazing, you could eat all the time and still won't have to worry about breathing. On a side note, it adds something called Activity stream. The gay limits for one video per post has been removed. I will be adding theme style later on. I had to wait for this update because it changes things here and there and it's a bitch to learn VB CSS.

So, sorry for the long down time.

Yes, I need to sleep.

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2012
    tkSVI.jpg

Unrelated, yes I KNOW.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited May 2012
    Can't we just use the test theme for noaw? If the hood think it requires changes here and there. We can do that shirtttt. :thumbsup:
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited May 2012
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2012
    bornkiller wrote: »
    Can't we just use the test theme for noaw? If the hood think it requires changes here and there. We can do that shirtttt. :thumbsup:

Move the test theme here and we can work on it.
  • edited May 2012
    Definitely incorporate the test theme into the forum, see what everyone thinks. I haven't seen it in months so I'm holding off looking at it until it's implemented - hopefully you'll impress me :D
  • ShadyTrollShadyTroll Regular
    edited June 2012
    I don't really know what theme I have on because this proxy won't let me change it but it's white with a medium blue. I don't like the banner at the top with the figures.
  • edited June 2012
    ShadyTroll wrote: »
    I don't really know what theme I have on because this proxy won't let me change it but it's white with a medium blue. I don't like the banner at the top with the figures.

It's not your proxy, it's a problem with the permissions not letting anyone other than staff see the theme. We'll have it fixed today :thumbsup:

EDIT: Wait, I just checked and even when not logged in, I can still use the theme. It's taken on a new name, "Totseans" instead of TEST. Everyone should be able to see it now.
  • ShadyTrollShadyTroll Regular
    edited June 2012
    I think it is my proxy though. I can't click on emoticons to insert them, I have to type them out, same with URL tags & IMG tags. It's like that on other forums, too. Not the biggest deal.
  • edited June 2012
    I think it is my proxy though. I can't click on emoticons to insert them, I have to type them out, same with URL tags & IMG tags. It's like that on other forums, too. Not the biggest deal.

Ah I understand. Probably because proxies often disable Javascript on web pages :thumbsup:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2012

Use the mobile theme. It will work better with proxies.