Will I ever get a friend?

Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
lol. The title made me laughed, but seriously. I want a best friend. Or a group of best friends. Or something. I'm sick of being alone. :( I've had friends before, yeah, but none have had any character. I wish like, we all knew each other in real life and hung out and had adventures.

Comments

• Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
    edited July 2010
    Weren't you staying with sexualjesus for a while?

we shall never speak of that again
  • edited July 2010
    Why don't you meet up with some people?

Do you go to school or anything like that? Just get in with the crowd, be outgoing and fun, and people will like you.
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited July 2010
    If I knew you in real life, wed be friends. Most of my friends have a good sense of humor so youd be cool with us.
  • FingerBlasterFingerBlaster Regular
    edited July 2010
    You can hang out with the boys at the YMCA :o
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2010
    i wil b ur frend
  • brandonbrandon Regular
    edited July 2010
    If I knew you in real life, wed be friends. Most of my friends have a good sense of humor so youd be cool with us.

do u and ur frinds go on idvenchures and stuff or do u just sit around and smoke weed and do u try 2 act cool or do u guys laff at anything that is funny and dont care if ur fiting in with the crowd or not but at the same time ur not like totaly lame?
    edited July 2010
    brandon wrote: »
    do u and ur frinds go on idvenchures and stuff or do u just sit around and smoke weed and do u try 2 act cool or do u guys laff at anything that is funny and dont care if ur fiting in with the crowd or not but at the same time ur not like totaly lame?

Sometimes we bust a mission, sometimes we sit around and drink. And fuck trying to act cool. Some people try too hard. We just act ourselves and if somethings funny, we laugh at it.
  • brandonbrandon Regular
    edited July 2010
    Sometimes we bust a mission, sometimes we sit around and drink. And fuck trying to act cool. Some people try too hard. We just act ourselves and if somethings funny, we laugh at it.

thats legit i wood b frinds with u guys prolly if i new u irl as long as wen u pick up weed u dont say "ya wuts up thats dope im tryna get som trees thats wuts up" with that fake anoying cool acsent that u werint born with :o:o:o:o:o
    edited July 2010
    brandon wrote: »
    thats legit i wood b frinds with u guys prolly if i new u irl as long as wen u pick up weed u dont say "ya wuts up thats dope im tryna get som trees thats wuts up" with that fake anoying cool acsent that u werint born with :o:o:o:o:o

lol unless im joking around, i dont talk stupid like that.
  • RuptureRupture Regular
    edited July 2010
    Blunderful wrote: »
    lol. The title made me laughed, but seriously. I want a best friend. Or a group of best friends. Or something. I'm sick of being alone. :( I've had friends before, yeah, but none have had any character. I wish like, we all knew each other in real life and hung out and had adventures.

Hey Blunderful I can be your internet friend if you want. You got msn?
  • jatorjator Regular
    edited July 2010
    Get a job or do something that requires socializing.

You gotta make an effort; you can't sit around and expect to make friends.
  • brandonbrandon Regular
    edited July 2010
    lol unless im joking around, i dont talk stupid like that.

that is good. realy good. i like that. :o:o:o:o
  • BaconPieBaconPie Regular
    edited July 2010
    How old are you?
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2010
    BaconPie wrote: »
    How old are you?

im 22, you?
    edited July 2010
    @ Rupture and Pacino - You guys are already my internet friends. I prefer to just talk here on totse.

@ BaconPie, if you're talking to me, I recently turned 20.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010
    This is where the "Important Life Tips" thread comes in handy.

http://www.totse.info/bbs/showpost.php?p=5604&postcount=13
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    You make funny ass comics, man. I'd probably be your friend.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    Blunderfull.. You are cool shiz. I will be your friend.
    Brandon.. what are you still doing here.
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited July 2010
    Stay gold pony boy!
  • Icee WeinerIcee Weiner Regular
    edited July 2010
    FrY wrote: »
    Stay gold pony boy!

Fucking great movie/book
    edited July 2010
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    Shut your stupid hole, dumbfuck.

LOL spectral cracks me up all the time:D
    edited July 2010
    LOL spectral cracks me up all the time:D

Yeah it's funny if you imagine him typing it.
  • ZeldaZelda New Arrival
    edited July 2010
    jator wrote: »
    Get a job or do something that requires socializing.

You gotta make an effort; you can't sit around and expect to make friends.

You definitely have to make an effort. But, for me, having a social job hasn't really helped. The majority of my job is making smalltalk with people. But I can't become friends with customers, and most of my coworkers are snobby bitches.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    Zelda wrote: »
    You definitely have to make an effort. But, for me, having a social job hasn't really helped. The majority of my job is making smalltalk with people. But I can't become friends with customers, and most of my coworkers are snobby bitches.

No, no! Don't make him even more anti-social :(
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited July 2010
    Go to college, live in the dorm. Then if you find a group of friends that you want to be apart of say this "Hey. You guys are my new friends."

It has worked for me at least 3 times. Dead serious.
    edited July 2010
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    You guys know it's always been in good fun, eh? Meet the last of the remaining genuine trolls. We're a dying breed, so be gentle on us. We bruise easily.

*continues peeling carrots*

LOL wtf?! Carrots?! This is exactly what im talking about this guy is hilarious.:D
  • BaconPieBaconPie Regular
    edited July 2010
    Blunderful wrote: »
    I recently turned 20.

Are you not at like, Uni, or college? What do you do? Do you have a job?

You need to be doing something to make friends. Something that you enjoy so that you will meet similar people. Education is the best for this and by the time people get jobs, they've already made friends.

20 is a pretty aids age, you've left compulsory education and if you haven't fallen into a circle of friends by now, you're going to find it a little harder than you would have. Take part in things you enjoy.

If all else fails, do something productive so that your life isn't a total waste. If I lost all my friends and penis then I'd probably just travel or something.

Edit: I still feel like you're trolling but I guess this post has relevant content for anyone stuck in a similar rut. At least I can pretend this is totse. :)
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited July 2010
    There is a deadline here. Starting uni you're expected to meet people. If everyone has enough friends and reaches that point where they stop looking for new ones all the time, you better pray.

'cause if everyone has friends and it becomes obvious you're a loser with none, you earn that reputation. Nobody tries to be friends with a loser. They just assume if a person has no friends there's probably a damn good reason for it. Yep. They don't want you as a friend because nobody else does, and even if they're not sure why that is they'll do it anyway.

Don't reach loser status. Occasionally people will talk to you, but only to gauge how close you are to shooting the place up. Or out of pity. Make no mistake - it is always pity or worse. The don't really care. The closest they come to caring will be if they talk to you because it makes them feel like a good person - socializing with you is charity. :D

PS: Fuck this up for yourself and you will die alone. Guaranteed.

No pressure.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    Blunderful, I know how you feel bro. I want this to happen as well.