how can I kill my moms chihuahua?

MorningsideMorningside Regular
edited August 2010 in Man Cave
I need to do it in a way that I wouldn't be a suspect, because if anything happens to it, I will be the first person to be questioned.

Comments

• edited July 2010
    I need to do it in a way that I wouldn't be a suspect, because if anything happens to it, I will be the first person to be questioned.

If you really don't like it that much, give it valium and it'll calm down.

Note this is a 14 lb dog, so dose accordingly bond with that nugga.

ALSO:
    2 to 5 mgs.should relax her enough.Valium is a very safe drug for dogs and cats.My dog took injectable valium for years for epilepsy.She would take 400 mg. of Phenobarbital per day,and 20 mg of injectable Valium when she had a bad seizure.One of my cats takes it for bladder spasms.He weighs about 14 lbs.and takes 2 mgs.,twice a day. Be aware,though,that in some dogs,Valium can have the opposite effect of causing hyperactivity,so you should try it on her first,at home,to see how she reacts to it.
    (lol, post 666)
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited July 2010
    Poison it, as simple as that. Put whatever you have in your house in it's food or in a nice sized chunk of weiner or something that it will swallow without much chewing and presto!

I also hate Chihuahuas and most kinds of small annoying dogs. Especially poodles.
  • Malcolm XMalcolm X Regular
    edited July 2010
    Give it a nice big Hershey's bar
  • edited July 2010
    Chihuahuas are about the tweakiest dogs I've ever seen... Can you imagine a chihuahua coming off a full blown benzo addiction?

LOLOLOLOLOL A little shitbagger yapping and snapping at everything that moves that isn't its master. This was intended to be a temporary solution.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited July 2010
    I here dogs like the taste of anti-freeze.
  • The GeneralThe General Regular
    edited July 2010
    was I the only one that thought this said "how can I kill my moms children" hahaha

water+holding it under=dead dog that looked like it drowned.

but don't kill animals rip it's vocal chords out.
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited July 2010
    1. Obtain some castor beans from a garden supply store.
    2. Put about 2 ounces of hot water into a glass jar and add a teaspoon full of lye. Mix it thoroughly.
    3. Wait for the lye/water mixture to cool
    4. Place 2 ounces of the beans into the liquid and let them soak for one hour.
    5. Pour out the liquid being careful not to get any on exposed skin.
    6. Rinse the beans off with cool water and then remove the outer husks with tweezers.
    7. Put the bean pulp into a blender or coffee grinder with 4 ounces of acetone for every 1 oz. of beans.
    8. Blend the pulp/acetone until it looks like milk.
    9. Place the milky substance in a glass jar with an airtight lid for three days.
    10. At the end of three days shake the jar to remix everything that’s started to settle then pour it into a coffee filter. Discard the liquid.
    11. When no more liquid is dripping through the filter, squeeze the last of the acetone out of it without losing any of the bean pulp.
    12. Spread the filter out on a pan covered with newspaper and let it dry stand until it is dry.
    13. The final product must be as free of acetone and other contaminants as possible. If it is not powdery but still sort of moist and pulpy it must be combined with the appropriate amount of acetone again and let sit for one day.
    14. Then repeat steps 9-12 again until a nice dry powder is produced.

Congratulations, you have just made Ricin! Due to the poisonous fumes, you are probably suffering from extreme diarrhea, vomiting, tightness of the lungs and frequent seizures. Since there is no cure, you have just received your one way ticket to hell, so you better hurry. Mix the powder with dog food and sit back and wait until you die/immediately kill yourself (preferably murder/suicide) or do some crazy stuff you've always wanted to do (rape). Seeking counsel from Greyfox/ArmsMerchant (not ate) is recommended for a pleasant and joyful death.

THIS INFORMATION IS FOR THEORETICAL PURPOSES ONLY. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PRACTICAL USE OF THESE INSTRUCTIONS.
  • edited July 2010
    definitely worth giving a try op

lol This.
  • edited July 2010
    Daily wrote: »
    Congratulations, you have just made Ricin! Due to the poisonous fumes, you are probably suffering from extreme diarrhea, vomiting, tightness of the lungs and frequent seizures. Since there is no cure, you have just received your one way ticket to hell, so you better hurry. Mix the powder with dog food and sit back and wait until you die/immediately kill yourself (preferably murder/suicide) or do some crazy stuff you've always wanted to do (rape). Seeking counsel from Greyfox/ArmsMerchant (not ate) is recommended for a pleasant and joyful death.

THIS INFORMATION IS FOR THEORETICAL PURPOSES ONLY. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PRACTICAL USE OF THESE INSTRUCTIONS.
    C'mon, silly! LOL any chemist worth his salt knows to use a flow hood and mask.
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited July 2010
    C'mon, silly! LOL any chemist worth his salt knows to use a flow hood and mask.

You'd be surprised. :o:o:o
  • edited July 2010
    Daily wrote: »
    You'd be surprised. :o:o:o

I guess I should ask Bunghole then? Then again, I've exposed myself to mercury and other things, so I'm no person to talk.
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited July 2010
    I think I'm just gonna leave small objects laying around and hope it chokes on something....
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited July 2010
    Malcolm X wrote: »
    Give it a nice big Hershey's bar

I had a dog that ate around 2lbs of x-mas candy, mostly chocolate, and it was fine...
    OP, "accidently" leave some rat poison out.
  • Panic!Panic! Regular
    edited July 2010
    anti freeze.
  • edited July 2010
    anti freeze.
    wikipedia wrote:
    Symptoms of antifreeze poisoning include severe diarrhea and vomiting; usually farther into the intoxication, signs of delirium, paranoia and intense hallucinations manifest.[1][2][3][4] Antifreeze poisoning can be identified from the growth of calcium oxalate crystals in the kidneys.[5] An embittering agent such as denatonium can be added to ethylene glycol to help discourage either accidental or deliberate poisoning.

You are a sick fuck for wishing that on anything. May you choke on those ill bred, putrid humors that compose you.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited July 2010
    Throw it off a cliff.

But before that, pretend to develop an irrational fear of cliffs.

There, nobody will ever suspect you.
  • Swamp JunkySwamp Junky Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    You are a sick fuck for wishing that on anything. May you choke on those ill bred, putrid humors that compose you.

I personally think it sounds like it would be pretty full of lulz to watch.
  • edited July 2010
    I personally think it sounds like it would be pretty full of lulz to watch.

You trollin' brah. And if you ain't, fuck you.
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited July 2010
    With anything bigger than it :o

I think chocolate will do it..1.65 and the things out of your hair. Of course that's 1.65 going to damnation.
    edited July 2010
    You trollin' brah. And if you ain't, fuck you.

Normally I'd agree that nothing deserves that. But when it comes to a chihuahua.....:D
  • edited July 2010
    Normally I'd agree that nothing deserves that. But when it comes to a chihuahua.....:D

My friend had a 50/50 Chihuaua/Dachshund mix and it is a little fucker. It has drawn blood from me a couple times. I've booted it, but never beat it or anything.
    edited July 2010
    My moms chihuahua will scream like its being killed if I come within 5 feet of it.
  • edited July 2010
    My moms chihuahua will scream like its being killed if I come within 5 feet of it.

Fuck it .... Get some ketamine
    edited July 2010
    Fuck it .... Get some ketamine

Fuck yeah, then I'll be too fucked up to care if the dog barks...:cool:
  • edited July 2010
    Fuck yeah, then I'll be too fucked up to care if the dog barks...:cool:

LOLOLOLOL I was looking at it the other way around. Your idea sounds much better.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited August 2010
    Mash up a bunch of black widows into a cream=Instant death.
  • Swamp JunkySwamp Junky Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    Mash up a bunch of black widows into a cream=Instant death.

No. :facepalm:
  • thatsMYdogthatsMYdog Regular
    edited August 2010
    Awww don't kill the poor thing! Give it away when she's not home or something. If its still young/fixable i'll take it off your hands and train all the annoying away.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited August 2010
    Put it in the dryer with some clothes of a matching or very close to matching color. When I was a young warthog I accidentally killed my sister's cat because it was in a pile of black clothes that needed drying.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited August 2010
    Every chihuahua I've come across can almost be scared to death, can't they?