• edited August 2010
    Have fun with that. Pics?
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited August 2010
    uh, sure...heres the box of wine:
    2yxklxf.jpg

and heres me intoxicated from drinking it:
    2evvlzp.jpg

I don't know why I do that thing with my eye when I take pictures, lol. someone recently pointed that out to me
  • edited August 2010
    Hahaha, that's awesome. I love pictures to go with stories, just makes them more funny/interesting.
    edited August 2010
    well, im filling up anoter cup. here goes nothing...
    edited August 2010
    i have pretty eyes
  • SilosighbinSilosighbin Regular
    edited August 2010
    I don't know why I do that thing with my eye when I take pictures, lol. someone recently pointed that out to me

It's because one of your eyes is weaker in nature to the other, and thus more photosensitive. So when the camera flashes that eyes reacts more, and slower than the other eye. I have the same thing. Fucking annoying.

So Morningside is a goon drinker. I knew it all along.
    edited August 2010
    yeah, its a good way to keep alcohol to myself without other people wanting to drink any. if i say im drinking beer people are like "cool im coming over" :mad: but if i say im drinking wine from a fucking box they say "oh, im gonna get something to eat, ill call you later..." :hai:
    edited August 2010
    so its getting close to the bottom. I might need more alchol, this wine has not the strength to put me down :cool:
    edited August 2010
    this crap reaaly tastes like cooking wine/the blood of christ. almost gone...not nearly drunk enough...
    edited August 2010
    finished another cup. getting down to the nitty gritty. and i do mean gritty....
  • SpookSpook Regular
    edited August 2010
    Try it with ice, a bigger cup helps too.

a few years back, a mate of mine inflated one of them when it was half full and left it under my bed for a few weeks. Months later, we discovered it, and it smelled and tasted like bananas. :thumbsup:
  • 47 47 4747 47 47 Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    Spook wrote: »
    Try it with ice, a bigger cup helps too.

a few years back, a mate of mine inflated one of them when it was half full and left it under my bed for a few weeks. Months later, we discovered it, and it smelled and tasted like bananas. :thumbsup:

lolwtf?
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited August 2010
    I swore to myself when I was 20 and in germany that when I retire I am going to become a wine-o. Something about the great grape taste that gets you drunk is untouchable by hard liquor or beer. Makes you feel more giddy in a different way. Sticking with the box like a true man and not that weak bottle shit.

:thumbsup:
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited August 2010
    Did you spill some of it in your fridge? GJ finishing the whole box.