In need of lulz.

edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Post the first piece of funny content you can find. That includes images, videos, links etc. Go!

Comments

• edited August 2010
    Lmfao, well played. Haven't seen that one before.
  • edited August 2010
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited August 2010
    Trx100, I just wanted to say: You're an awesome poster. You make a lot of threads and they tend to be pretty sweet. I don't make threads that often as it stands, so thanks for picking up the slack. :p
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited August 2010
  • edited August 2010
    HTS-Noob wrote: »
    Trx100, I just wanted to say: You're an awesome poster. You make a lot of threads and they tend to be pretty sweet. I don't make threads that often as it stands, so thanks for picking up the slack. :p

Well, I try my best! :D

Wait a second... You posted that reply in a "lulz" thread. You were joking, weren't you... ;)
  • edited August 2010

The guy in that video is probably slightly retarded. I knew a slightly retarded guy (Only through other people, I would never associate with him on my own) who did shit like that all the time.

Also, I got a letter yesterday telling me that my bong was seized by customs. Images nor words could not describe how pissed off I was upon receiving that letter.
  • TruthWielderTruthWielder Regular
    edited August 2010
    The guy in that video is probably slightly retarded. I knew a slightly retarded guy (Only through other people, I would never associate with him on my own) who did shit like that all the time.

Also, I got a letter yesterday telling me that my bong was seized by customs. Images nor words could not describe how pissed off I was upon receiving that letter.

Ya know what pisses me off? Your prejudice against someone with a mental deficiency who simply enjoys life however they can. Then, in the very next synaptic impulse, you're mad like a child about losing your tool for toking up and basically sustaining yourself at the level of a useless retarded person.

Thats even worse.

Anyway,
  • edited August 2010
    Ya know what pisses me off? Your prejudice against someone with a mental deficiency who simply enjoys life however they can. Then, in the very next synaptic impulse, you're mad like a child about losing your tool for toking up and basically sustaining yourself at the level of a useless retarded person.

Thats even worse.

:facepalm:

EDIT: Unless you hang out with retards, you really shouldn't have anything to say.
  • edited August 2010
    :facepalm:

EDIT: Unless you hang out with retards, you really shouldn't have anything to say.

U mad?
  • edited August 2010
    U mad?

Writhing with anger.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited August 2010
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited August 2010
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited August 2010
    blindbat wrote: »
    chatroulette31.jpg

Hahaha that was win. Was that you imitating? I love how he totally fucked up the "GTFO" backwards :facepalm:
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    Oh fuck that lil kid is lulzy. I love how he tells the nigga about kfc.
  • edited August 2010
    Ahahaha, this thread is brilliant. Thanks for contributing :D