Commercials with little kid's

DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
I fucking hate all the commercials that either star or are narrated by young children usually with some type of speech impediment. Theres nothing cute about them I just want to beat the shit out of them whenever I hear or see them on a commercial. Why must company's always do that shit. It's annoying.

Comments

• edited August 2010
    I fucking hate all the commercials that either star or are narrated by young children usually with some type of speech impediment. Theres notyhing cute about them I just want to beat the shit out of them whenever I here or see them on a commercial. Why must company's always do that shit. It's annoying.

David Duke would be VERIEE proud of you.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited August 2010
    I fixed it grammar nazi.
  • CaesarCaesar Regular
    edited August 2010
    The public get what they want to see.
    edited August 2010
    Caesar wrote: »
    The public get what they want to see.

I just dont see how in the hell people want to see and hear that. There obnoxious and there voices and laughter make me want to kill. They do it so much now too. The little shits feel so high and mighty because there on tv. The worst one is that mcdonalds commercial for the charity and its got a kid narrating about hope and other kids respond and I fucking hate them. I hope every kid in that commercial dies a horrible death.
  • CaesarCaesar Regular
    edited August 2010
    I just dont see how in the hell people want to see and hear that. There obnoxious and there voices and laughter make me want to kill. They do it so much now too. The little shits feel so high and mighty because there on tv. The worst one is that mcdonalds commercial for the charity and its got a kid narrating about hope and other kids respond and I fucking hate them. I hope every kid in that commercial dies a horrible death.

It probably because half the public are barren old ladies wishing they had a working womb and the other half are closet pedo's.
  • edited August 2010
    I fixed it grammar nazi.

Lol ...

Now ... this, ladies and gentlemen, is *SEMANTICAL* INCORRECTNESS ... and to some extent ... appears to be comprehension challenged aswell.

This was because I highlighted his *SPELLING* mistake ... and thus, that should made me a "spelling nazi", instead of grammar nazi. Had he understood what grammar means ... and what spelling are, he surely'nt made such a retarded mistake.

And lol at the irony ... a neo-nazi who supports a former KKK like D.D would use the word "NAZI" to connotate something badd .... verie vellie badd.
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited August 2010
    Caesar wrote: »
    It probably because half the public are barren old ladies wishing they had a working womb and the other half are closet pedo's.

Lol are you talking exclusively about totse or what.
    edited August 2010
    Lol are you talking exclusively about totse or what.
    Caesar

The second half describes most of totse probably. The first half not so much.