Dfg, Why Aren't You Active Anymore?

DfgDfg Admin
edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
It seems our so-called Admin isn't contributing like he used to, I think this sets a bad example for everyone. Users and moderators are contributing and keeping this place active, and fucking Dfg isn't online. I mean come on, is he really that busy fucking camels or is he trying to troll everyone.

So, I went ahead and asked that Camel Pimp what was up.

Dfg, you like dicks?
Yes, but only if they're black and huge.

Is it true, you fucked a baby Camel and then tried aborting the bastard camel child?
How did you find that out. :mad:

According to some sources, your penis is inverted.

Nope.

Also according to the same source you tend to deny that every time.
Fuck you.

Do you molest little girls?
No, I just smile at them and try to hug them.

Did you get a boner while doing that?

A semi, not a full boner. They don't know about it anyway.

I heard you're a fan of anal?

Yes, I like anal. Especially when it's my asshole and some Colgate toothbrush.

Moving on to the main issues, Dfg what's Ramadan like?
It's awesome, I can't drink, eat, fap, or do anything productive while fasting, my energy drops to zero and since it's hot here 90~98 F it's a bitch to finish some work.

Are you avoiding Totse?
No, I am dying to contribute here but it's hard to think of something and write about things when you're so fucked up. I tried sleeping early and posting on Totse around 4 Am and it didn't work. The main issue is the unstable power and hot weather.

What are you planning to do about your current problem?
I am trying to get back in the game but I have tons of IRL problems. Hopefully, I will find a workaround. I just need to form a routine that will allow me to contribute on Totse and still remain alive.

Are you frustrated?
Yes, I am because I can't do things I want and there are some delays.

Do you take your frustration out on Totse?
No, I take my anger issues over Twitter and troll random people. Some times I make them cry and some times they bitch about me all over the place. Just recently some butthurt teen got bad and tried reporting me to twitter. He failed badly. Plus my account is from 2007 and you can't use 3 letter nicks. So, I am not worried about getting kicked. But I do invite users from twitter to join Totse. Some do others just lol at what I am typing about them.

Final question, will you have sex with me? I really miss you. The last time we fucked each other it was the night before Ramadan.
Sorry my darling penis. But I am trying to avoid fapping for a month, plus I don't have enough energy to jerk you off.

So, there you have it. Dfg is a pussy and he can't handle his dick. FUCK YOU. Some time I wonder why I am still attached to a faggot like you.

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    Damn, Dfg is a huge faggot. Why do you even talk to him?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Damn, Dfg is a huge faggot. Why do you even talk to him?

No, he is a hardcore faggot. I know this because that pricks puts lube on his toothbrush while touching me and gives his full attention to that ASSHOLE. I am like, WTF. You prick pay fucking attention to me. The sound he makes while exploring his anus is just fucking retarded. I hope his toothbrush gets AIDS and he gets ASS AIDS. That fucking toothbrush shoving butt licking faggot Dfg.
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited August 2010
    Dfg's just referring to himself in the editorial sense, you know like the royal "We".
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited August 2010
    that's our dfg
    14kzktx.jpg
  • BakayarBakayar Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    Breath it in people, that is the smell of ethiopia. This fast has made DFG crazy, I hope this teaches you all a little about middle eastern culture and mentality:

For the next few months DFG's penise is going to be telling him to kill hookers and jellyfish and rape camels -which isn't that bad considering some people will roam the desert talking to a multitude of gods, and declaring war on rocks that violated said gods holy ground- until he finally recovers from the effects of this malnourishment. After which he won't remember a thing.

He'll be like: "Hey guys, haven't seen you in a while" and we'll all be, like, cowering in a corner next to HTS who is desperately trying to protect his abused anus from DFGs raging phallus. And DFG will be like: "You people craze". But we will always remember, we will always fear, the time DFG fasted.

-fin

Didn't you say that you where gonna eat last week sometime, DFG?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    Bakayar wrote: »
    Breath it in people, that is the smell of ethiopia. This fast has made DFG crazy, I hope this teaches you all a little about middle eastern culture and mentality:

For the next few months DFG's penise is going to be telling him to kill hookers and jellyfish and rape camels -which isn't that bad considering some people will roam the desert talking to a multitude of gods, and declaring war on rocks that violated said gods holy ground- until he finally recovers from the effects of this malnourishment. After which he won't remember a thing.

He'll be like: "Hey guys, haven't seen you in a while" and we'll all be, like, cowering in a corner next to HTS who is desperately trying to protect his abused anus from DFGs raging phallus. And DFG will be like: "You people craze". But we will always remember, we will always fear, the time DFG fasted.

-fin

Didn't you say that you where gonna eat last week sometime, DFG?

That was good.
  • FONFON Regular
    edited August 2010
    I heard that nigga is like...floatin' round on a raft in pakistan with a laptop and a coathanger antenna.
  • BakayarBakayar Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    That was good.

i see you leik HTS raep i leik them too
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited August 2010
    wow you can drink any liquids? how teh fuk do you survive w.out any liquids?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    blindbat wrote: »
    wow you can drink any liquids? how teh fuk do you survive w.out any liquids?

By not thinking about it :D
  • sAINTsAINT Regular
    edited August 2010
    Aw, Dfg your making a bigger deal out of this in your mind than anyone else. You're doing a great job around here man, you inspire me! :thumbsup:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    sAINT wrote: »
    Aw, Dfg your making a bigger deal out of this in your mind than anyone else. You're doing a great job around here man, you inspire me! :thumbsup:

Thanks man.