The Hald Baked baked Thread

SHHSHH Acolyte
edited April 2011 in Spurious Generalities
This is the thread where we blog about being stoned and how awesome we are. An example of how to post in the Half Baked baked Thread would be "Hi guis im stoned and im pretty awesome :cool:"

Okay then, I'll begin and thus set the standard for all you to abide by.

I am half baked.

Comments

• SophiaSandboxSophiaSandbox Regular
    edited July 2010
    Hi guiyz...I've never smoked :[ pity the poor child.
  • Princess 'ZekPrincess 'Zek Regular
    edited July 2010
    i'm being drug tested left and right, forced by the government and if i refuse the random ones for workplace they fire me

Even after my probation I don't think I can smoke, why does thc have to stay in your system for sooo long??

:(
  • mr.bluntmr.blunt Regular
    edited July 2010
    I'm not baked currently, but was baked yesterday while building a deck.

I was so stoned that I said "Wow, we finished the whole deck and didn't even have to use any of those roofing nails we just bought" and didn't even realize what I'd said until I got a :facepalm:

So, I'm pretty awesome.
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited July 2010
    ^ahaha

I was so stoned yesterday that I re-tailored all my songs and now they are ready to perform. Wtf, how does that happen in one day? Oh yea, that guy *points up at the sky*
  • SHHSHH Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    ^ahaha

I was so stoned yesterday that I re-tailored all my songs and now they are ready to perform. Wtf, how does that happen in one day? Oh yea, that guy *points up at the sky*

Man, you sure love God. Too bad he doesn't exist.
  • Issue313Issue313 Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    i'm being drug tested left and right, forced by the government and if i refuse the random ones for workplace they fire me

Even after my probation I don't think I can smoke, why does thc have to stay in your system for sooo long??

:(

Come to Ireland. You can stay at my house.
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited July 2010
    SHH wrote: »
    Man, you sure love God. Too bad he doesn't exist.

I know I talk about God in a lot of different ways and this is because God is not only in everyone around this plane, but also is everything of this plane. I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything atm.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    Currently baked.
  • TurkishDelightTurkishDelight Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    always stoned.
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited July 2010
    so fucking stoned last night. i smoked the out of my buddy tiny penis :('s new bong last night. i was fucking ripped off some shitty mids. i smoked at 10 pm and was up till 5 am. fell asleep and woke up for work at 8:30. i was supposed to be there at 7:45. i woke up out of my weed coma and went to work. fucking best and worst day ever. i was so loopy till about noon that it didnt even bother me
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    Hi guis im stoned and im pretty awesome :cool:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    Oldest bump in history.

Negative