Bow hunting.

DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
edited August 2010 in Man Cave
Who bow hunts? i just got a new compound and even though its not in season theres so deer around here.

Comments

• Brock SamsonBrock Samson Regular
    edited July 2010
    I do, 60lbs Hoyt powerhawk.

The price was right, and it fucks shit up.
  • ilovechronicilovechronic Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    I have never really been hunting but I have a PSE stinger compound bow.
    http://s175.photobucket.com/albums/w148/rp1111_2007/?action=view&current=MVI_0480.mp4
    IMG_0498.jpg
  • HippieTrippieHippieTrippie Regular
    edited July 2010
    I'm about to go bow hunting very soon, Diamond Stud 50lbs, completely fitted with a quiver, sight, stabilizer, catch, and one of those fancy new whisker biscuits thats three sets of brushes.
    stud_bare_2010.png
  • Brock SamsonBrock Samson Regular
    edited July 2010
    I'm about to go bow hunting very soon, Diamond Stud 50lbs, completely fitted with a quiver, sight, stabilizer, catch, and one of those fancy new whisker biscuits thats three sets of brushes.
    stud_bare_2010.png
    Those new whisker biscuits look really good.

Next year I may replace my regular biscuit with one.
  • PsychlonicPsychlonic Regular
    edited August 2010
    Taught myself to shoot straight after sighting in my bow and shooting at a target from various lengths with a single fucking arrow back in 2004. Decided I was good enough to try hunting that year, and haven't gone back to rifles since. That was a pretty awesome year, I got onto a stand before daybreak one morning and as the sun rose, a herd of elk came to the watering hole I was sitting on and started playing around right under me. I have a set of 3D camo and they didn't see me at all. Pretty incredible sight. Took a cow home (hair tag) - I don't give a fuck about horns, I'm in it for the meat.
  • edited August 2010
    acid_drop wrote: »
    But I'd rather stalk a deer, than sit in a tree stand for 6 hours watching them making deer love and phap. Don't get me wrong,

I wont ...