Court to Issue Warrant for Wiki Leaks founder

DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
edited November 2010 in Spurious Generalities
STOCKHOLM – Swedish prosecutors said they will seek an international arrest warrant for WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange after a court approved their request Thursday to detain him for questioning in a rape case.
The Australian is suspected of rape, sexual molestation and unlawful coercion in an investigation that stems from his encounters with two women during a visit to Sweden in August.
He has denied the allegations and insisted his sexual relations with the women were consensual.
His lawyers lashed out at Swedish investigators Thursday, saying Assange had offered to be questioned before he left Sweden and later in Britain, in person or by phone, videoconferencing, e-mail, or to make a sworn statement.
"All of these offers have been flatly refused by a prosecutor who is abusing her powers by insisting that he return to Sweden," said Mark Stephens, Assange's British lawyer. He added that the allegations were "false and without basis."

Read More

I am OK with this. Finally that anti American fuckhead will be behind bars.

Comments

• DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited November 2010
    Fuck yeah.

If we can't catch his ass, lets pay Sweden a shiton of money and fabricate a rape story to get people's sympathy.

Fucking genius. :thumbsup:

Gotta love the fucking U.S.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited November 2010
    Wikileaks is the shit and that guy has put up with way too much shit because of his site to deal with a stupid rape accusations.

This is what happens when you leak top secret information. I hope he dies in prison. Fuck that faggot.
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited November 2010
    I support the leaking of the information.
    edited November 2010
    I support the leaking of the information.

Why? It puts the war effort in danger. When people end up dead because Assange just had to make a point will you still support it?
    edited November 2010
    I support it because it shows what a fucking scumbag government we have. Our government is so dysfunctional it's unbelievable. They don't work for the people, only for themselves. They spend all of our money on shit and expect us, the taxpayers, to pick up the tab. I mean just look at our national debt. 3 years ago it was 9 trillion dollars. Today it's 13.7 trillion. That's $124,00 per taxpayer and it just keeps going up.

By 2020 our government will go bankrupt, and I am happy about that. It's time for a change: it's quite obvious that a representative democracy doesn't work. We need a direct democracy, in where the people vote on every law. When our country was founded that wasn't possible, but now we have the internet. With that comes instant online polls. Simply send a poll to every registered voter and boom; a government actually run by the people for the people. Not just a charade.
    edited November 2010
    I support it because it shows what a fucking scumbag government we have. Our government is so dysfunctional it's unbelievable. They don't work for the people, only for themselves. They spend all of our money on shit and expect us, the taxpayers, to pick up the tab. I mean just look at our national debt. 3 years ago it was 9 trillion dollars. Today it's 13.7 trillion. That's $124,00 per taxpayer and it just keeps going up.

By 2020 our government will go bankrupt, and I am happy about that. It's time for a change: it's quite obvious that a representative democracy doesn't work. We need a direct democracy, in where the people vote on every law. When our country was founded that wasn't possible, but now we have the internet. With that comes instant online polls. Simply send a poll to every registered voter and boom; a government actually run by the people for the people. Not just a charade.

Direct democracy would fail harder than almost any form of government. The majority of the American people are stupid as shit so I wouldn't want them having that kind of power. It would be no better than mob rule. To me representative democracy or a single party state is the only route that works.
    edited November 2010
    That's why you'll need to pass an IQ test to vote!

"To me representative democracy or a single party state is the only route that works. "

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Is our government not proof enough it doesn't?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited November 2010
    I don't care but I still support his cause. I just hope Wikileaks leaks some cp :D
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited November 2010
    That's why you'll need to pass an IQ test to vote!

"To me representative democracy or a single party state is the only route that works. "

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Is our government not proof enough it doesn't?

Introduce an IQ test in order to serve at any level of government. If your IQ is below 110, you cannot hold public office. Say goodbye to stupid politicians.
    edited November 2010
    I have one at 138. Can I be president now?
    edited November 2010
    I would support an IQ test to vote only for the reason that it would ensure that niggers would never vote again. Seriously though direct democracy is only a small step above Anarchy in it's level of fail. In a direct democracy who would put forth ideas for a law? I'm sure everyone has an idea for a law they'd like passed. How can you expect direct democracy to allocate funds for different areas? It's just a horrible idea proven by the failure of Athens. Like I said Representative democracy or dictatorship is the only way to succeed as a country.
  • edited November 2010
    Assange is a fucking moron. Even if I didn't disagree with what he did, why the fuck would he go and put himself under the microscope when he goes around raping Swedish bitches? Doesn't he know only moslem immigrants commit rape in Sweden?
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited November 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Introduce an IQ test in order to serve at any level of government. If your IQ is below 110, you cannot hold public office. Say goodbye to stupid politicians.
    Stupid? That explains the elaborate corrupt schemes they keep enhancing year by year, eh?

Politicians are far from stupid. It's the greed that corrupts them, that filthy green note.
    edited November 2010
    I just realized something. If as you say direct democracy could work if an IQ test is given then how would we not remain a representative democracy? It would just be then that people with a certain IQ would make the decisions for and represent the people who fall below the allowed IQ level. So it would still be a representative democracy just a different kind then we have now.

Then because there wouldn't really be any checks balances since theres so senators or congress what would prevent this from becoming a really weird oligarchy type thing where the intelligent can rule and pass laws as they please while everyone else has no say?
  • StrykerStryker New Arrival
    edited November 2010
    I would support an IQ test to vote only for the reason that it would ensure that niggers would never vote again. Seriously though direct democracy is only a small step above Anarchy in it's level of fail. In a direct democracy who would put forth ideas for a law? I'm sure everyone has an idea for a law they'd like passed. How can you expect direct democracy to allocate funds for different areas? It's just a horrible idea proven by the failure of Athens. Like I said Representative democracy or dictatorship is the only way to succeed as a country.

Aye. Ben Franklin once remarked, "Democracy is the tyranny of a majority".

Still support Wikileaks all the same.
    edited November 2010
    Stryker wrote: »
    Aye. Ben Franklin once remarked, "Democracy is the tyranny of a majority".

Still support Wikileaks all the same.

Very true. Without checks and balances Tyranny is unavoidable.