Thread to discuss Spectral's unjust perma-banning, and deserved return to Totse.

2»

Comments

• DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited April 2011
    LOL @ you not understanding what a death threat implies. :facepalm:

Now that we've set a precedent, lets understand this. I have NOTHING to say to you off the boards privately, so any future contacts/threats via PM is just you acting like a tantrum ridden child desperately needing attention.

Of course you can CONTINUE threatening me in such a way, and we'll see just how "serious" I can be....on or off the boards.

(And no folks, for clarity there is no jest or light-heartedness...if some insecure little faggot is this uptight over text on a board from a guy with barely 30 or so posts in he has to start threatening him via PM, I most certainly ain't "playing".)
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited April 2011
    DaGuru wrote: »
    LOL @ you not understanding what a death threat implies. :facepalm:

Now that we've set a precedent, lets understand this. I have NOTHING to say to you off the boards privately, so any future contacts/threats via PM is just you acting like a tantrum ridden child desperately needing attention.

Of course you can CONTINUE threatening me in such a way, and we'll see just how "serious" I can be....on or off the boards.

(And no folks, for clarity there is no jest or light-heartedness...if some insecure little faggot is this uptight over text on a board from a guy with barely 30 or so posts in he has to start threatening him via PM, I most certainly ain't "playing".)

So no screenshots of these threats. So everyone is just supposed to take the word of a ranting delusional sock puppet over what they can read with their ow eyes.

Do you even realize how ridiculous you look right now. Spectral you are sarting to slip into the same bat shit insane patterns that DirtySanchez/JosephStalin has ben exhibiting as of late. You should reallly consider some counseling.

But if you really want to discuss threats let's talk about the threats you made towards me over on Z*klet with your DaGuru account when I called you out for being a sock puppet. Do you remeber how you told everyone how you would kill me or leave me crippled if you were ever within one block of me? Now run along to Z*klet and find all those posts and delete them. Ooops, you can't because your favorite barbie doll is banned over there. Oh well, I guess you will just have to tell your self some more lies or seek help.
    edited April 2011
    Now back to the topic at hand, unlucky quotes.
    “But touch me, and no minister so sore; Whoever offends at some unlucky time Slides into verse, and hitches in a rhyme, Sacred to ridicule his whole life long, And the sad burden of some merry song”

Alexander Pope (English Poet, 1688-1744)
    edited April 2011
    Maybe this one will get Spectral into the spirit of things.

“People in America, of course, live in all sorts of fashions, because they are foreigners, or unlucky, or depraved, or without ambition; people live like that, but Americans live in white detached houses with green shutters. Rigidly, blindly, the dream takes precedence.”

Margaret Mead (American anthropologist whose great fame owed as much to the force of her personality and her outspokenness as it did to the quality of her scientific work, 1901-1978)
    edited April 2011
    Stop derailing the thread.

This thread is about unlucky quotes. Do you have one you would like to share?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    This thread is about the unjust banning of Spectral. He was banned even though he didn't break a single rule. Not only that he was perma banned just because he caused butthurt.

I banned him. He broke rule number 1 of Totse. It was my call.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited April 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    I banned him. He broke rule number 1 of Totse. It was my call.

wut is rule #1?
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited April 2011
    Rule #1: Don't fuck with DFG
    edited April 2011
    rule #1 of totse.info, you don't talk about totse.info
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    wut is rule #1?

Being a nigger.

Honestly it's being a Jew loving Nigger.

Oh wait let me check.

*checks*

User will be banned if he whines and cries and bitches like ....

Wrong rule book.

User will be molested when....

FUCK, wrong section

User will be raped for not sending child ...

Damn, I was quoting from LSA Handbook.

Anyway, check the rule thread in News Section.

Although I banned DG and SPECY after discussing with the Mods and Admins, but for the sake of ending this conflict, I will just say I kicked them out.

Happy :)
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited April 2011
    Do you even realize how ridiculous you look right now. .

Rodent, you are the only one that looks ridiculous right now....although its just more of the same since this is par for the course with how you conduct yourself on a message board. You have been a PROVEN spastic and immature member/moderator long before I came back, and this thread is testament to just how far gone you are.

Lets remember the facts here, tough guy. You've been a PROVEN abuser of other people's info, you went after someone IRL and fucked with them...all because you disagreed with their text on a message board. Actually check that, lets add full clarity here.....as a 40 something middle aged man, you went after some teenager still living at home with his parents because you disagreed with their text on a message board. :facepalm:

And here you are now, on my hip pocket like an obsessed weirdo....spamming my PM box with even more childish HB like tripe, and including subtle little hints about "death to prophets". YOU are the one bringing "death" into the discussion, and with your PROVEN history of instability as well as insecurity you are liable to do anything.

Yeah yeah, I know....the Totse party line currently is....."but Rodent did all those things at Zoklet, he hasn't done that here, clean slate for everyone"....a nice cozy little catch phrase to excuse complete pieces of garbage because the website is so fuckin desperate for activity or people that will be "loyal". But ass-kissing and forum politics aside, you still can't erase history. And history has PROVEN time and again you are a cowardly, insecure, impulsive, obsessed, 2-faced liar....and anyone that you don't agree with you maintain the most pettiest of grudges and butthurt on such a absurd and childish level. You have no morality or control about any of this, and its funny how YOUR text on a screen is so "harmless"....but the same text your detractors put up necessitates going into Defcon 5 mode where you are constantly in these little wars. :p

Stay on my hip pocket while I journey through Totse, Rodent.....your insecurity is sure showing THEM....ain't it???? :rolleyes:
    edited April 2011
    Blah Blah blort Blah blah...

Sorry I honestly couldn't be bothered to read the first complete sentence there Spectral. But let's not forget who's Barbie doll was making up stories about PMs that don't exist.

And now back to more unlucky quotes.
    “Sure, luck means a lot in football. Not having a good quarterback is bad luck.”

Don Shula (American Football coach, b.1930)
  • KraneKrane Regular
    edited April 2011
    Spectral is arrogant as Hell(ish).
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited April 2011
    But let's not forget who's Barbie doll was making up stories about PMs that don't exist.

Herp, Derp, Snort, Cough!!!!

And yet any admin or anyone else with the capability to see my PM's will currently see 5 spamming PM's in less than 2 hours, proving yet again what kind of LYING and childish boob you really are. :facepalm: :facepalm:

By the way Rodent, I didn't even bother opening the last two....keep on spamming like a no-life HBtard while wasting your time and embarrasing yourself even more. :fap:
    edited April 2011
    Herp, Derp, Snort, Cough!!!!

And yet any admin or anyone else with the capability to see my PM's will currently see 5 spamming PM's in less than 2 hours, proving yet again what kind of LYING and childish boob you really are. :facepalm: :facepalm:

By the way Rodent, I didn't even bother opening the last two....keep on spamming like a no-life HBtard while wasting your time and embarrasing yourself even more. :fap:

Lies, what lies would those be Spectral? The only lies told about those PMs were you. I think I am starting to figure out what is going on here though. I think you might be one of those poor sick people who believes what ever they say. So to you. anytime someone disagrees with something you have stated they must be lying as your truth is not what they are saying.

Maybe we could take up a collection and start a therapy fund. Between DirtySanchez and all of your personalities we could probably haggle for a group rate.

P.S. You might want to open those last couple. Who knows, they might contain the proof you have failed to provide about the alleged death threat. :fap:
    edited April 2011
    can this thread go in the trash? it's worthless.
    edited April 2011
    That is not a bad idea to be honest.
    edited April 2011
    So unless the OP can do something ITT besides spread lies with no proof or offer something new and of value rather than is same old droll rants repeated over and over I am going to declare this thread as having outlived it usefulness for generating any further constructive conversation adn close it. I wlll give the OP 48 hours to come up with something that move this thread forward in a productive fashion and then I will close it.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited April 2011
    So unless the OP can do something ITT besides spread lies with no proof or offer something new and of value rather than is same old droll rants repeated over and over I am going to declare this thread as having outlived it usefulness for generating any further constructive conversation adn close it. I wlll give the OP 48 hours to come up with something that move this thread forward in a productive fashion and then I will close it.

Whoaaaaaa there, tough guy!!!! :eek:

Look at how prideful you are to have your little moderator perks, and throwing around John Wayne theatrics with ultimatums and deadlines. :rolleyes:

Do whatever the fuck you like to this thread, your derailing butthurt shit on it long ago....and by you trashing it now is just further trashing your own reputation and integrity. Keep on playing these games Rodent, you are doing a HELLUVA job "building" Totse into a growing and thriving website. Trash it, lock it, do whatever your insecure little ego needs to do....you are only fooling yourself and the people putting you in charge (ELL OH FUCKIN ELL) of anything around here.

48 hours???? Pffffftttt. :p

My bet is once you see this response, you can't wait 48 minutes to get your moderator fix in with a thread as ME as the author. That's including clean-up time and pulling your trousers up over your ankles, as your weekend can end on a "triumphant" note after pulling out your real super cool cracker jack badge while you flaunt it to the entire world. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited April 2011
    What is your point here? Do you hate totse and its administration? Then leave. Please just stop bitching. You sound like a fucking woman.
    edited April 2011
    Whoaaaaaa there, tough guy!!!! :eek:

Look at how prideful you are to have your little moderator perks, and throwing around John Wayne theatrics with ultimatums and deadlines. :rolleyes:

Do whatever the fuck you like to this thread, your derailing butthurt shit on it long ago....and by you trashing it now is just further trashing your own reputation and integrity. Keep on playing these games Rodent, you are doing a HELLUVA job "building" Totse into a growing and thriving website. Trash it, lock it, do whatever your insecure little ego needs to do....you are only fooling yourself and the people putting you in charge (ELL OH FUCKIN ELL) of anything around here.

48 hours???? Pffffftttt. :p

My bet is once you see this response, you can't wait 48 minutes to get your moderator fix in with a thread as ME as the author. That's including clean-up time and pulling your trousers up over your ankles, as your weekend can end on a "triumphant" note after pulling out your real super cool cracker jack badge while you flaunt it to the entire world. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks for your blessing.

/Thread
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited May 2011
    Thanks for your blessing.

/Thread

I'm curious Rodent, when you did finally lock this thread a few weeks ago while you still had your modship in B&M....how much force did you use when you clicked "submit reply" in this final post? CLEARLY it gave you such glee and excitement in your heart, you probably damn near broke the fuckin button on your mouse you slammed it with such eagerness. :D

ELL OH FUCKIN ELL @ you going from step-daddy to blessing. Your perverted usage of words is truly astounding, when the fuck are you going to submit the real user guide Totse.info seems to need....a Rodent-ese lexicon, just so we can follow along in your fantasy fairy tale land. :rolleyes:

What ya gonna do now, tough guy? No more mod buttons or ultimatums :fap: to sling out, who/what the fuck is going to save your ass from further pwnage? :cool:
    edited May 2011
    TBH it was such a non event in my life I don't really recall having felt anything when I closed it. But I am sure it sent you into a fit of rage. In fact I barely recall this thread or having closed it.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited May 2011
    TBH it was such a non event in my life I don't really recall having felt anything when I closed it. But I am sure it sent you into a fit of rage. In fact I barely recall this thread or having closed it.

And YET AGAIN your very eager response time with this post under 2 minutes flat exposes just how "indifferent" you are about all of this. :facepalm:

Keep on posing little bitch, your actions speak MUCH louder than your words. :thumbsup:
    edited May 2011
    At 6 minutes you are slipping.