Just a little advice...

2»

Comments

• jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    I gave up on reading this whole thread. I got halfway and decided to skip ahead and say me piece. I hate it when the girls always expect the guys to make the first move because honestly most of us that are actually decent fellas are to shy and want some insight into the fact that you like us. For real expecting us to do everything every time is just unnecessary. But yeah thats what I have to say on this thing. Namaste talk to him. Maybe he doesnt even like you like you think and he is shy around you because he is embarrassed that he knows that you like him but he doesnt like you which is prolly the case No offense and then you can go back to your x and have a merry old time.
  • ImaginariumImaginarium Regular
    edited July 2010
    thatsMYdog wrote: »
    Yeah that's a good way to think bre

Daww.

Naw, but I don't really have any self esteem issues so much as you'd have to be crazy to want to date me or be in my vicinity for any appreciable period of time. I'm chaotic and passionate and prone to infecting people with my madness, most people just can't hang. I'm content with this though, flings & one night stands are superficial & shallow and stereotypical relationships aren't authentic and are dehumanizing. Put in such a situation, where does that leave one that still has a positive sexual outlook? Waiting for the next revolution, I s'pose. Or the sexbots...
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    Daww.

Naw, but I don't really have any self esteem issues so much as you'd have to be crazy to want to date me or be in my vicinity for any appreciable period of time. I'm chaotic and passionate and prone to infecting people with my madness, most people just can't hang. I'm content with this though, flings & one night stands are superficial & shallow and stereotypical relationships aren't authentic and are dehumanizing. Put in such a situation, where does that leave one that still has a positive sexual outlook? Waiting for the next revolution, I s'pose. Or the sexbots...

You think this now but when you actually meet somebody thats right for you every thought you have about this will be shot down buried dug up and used as fertilizer for next years crops.
  • ImaginariumImaginarium Regular
    edited July 2010
    jarkof wrote: »
    You think this now but when you actually meet somebody thats right for you every thought you have about this will be shot down buried dug up and used as fertilizer for next years crops.

I am fully prepared & waiting expectantly for this time to come. No rush, either...

...But I'm not really betting on it happening.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    Haha well it will. Just so you know. So be ready for it.