Many of us battle daily with chores such as eating, sleeping, and common sense. Today I’m going to teach you how to make a tool that will help you battle these acts.
- A lightbulb
- Needlenose pliers
- First use the pliers to remove the metal plate from the end of the lightbulb
- Then hit the black part until it cracks/caves in and remove the chunks.
- CAREFULLY remove the filament from the bulb
- It is now a good idea to insert the pliers into the bulb to get rid of any glass left over from removing the filament. Be careful not to damage the bulb!
- Pour salt into the bulb and cover the hole
- “swish” the salt around until the bulb is completely clear
- Pour the salt out making sure there is none left behind.
And there you have it. A perfectly good bub.
Additionally you can:
- Heat up a silver dollar sized area on the bulb with a torch
- Apply direct heat to the center of the silver dollar sized area until it turns red hot.
- Blow as hard as you can into the bulb until the area opens creating a “carb”