Shake n Bake METHod Enso’s Story

Comments

• edited May 2017
    sorry for offtopic first post to the page
    FREE ELVIS BOGART
    The truth will be told.
  • IVmePlease wrote: »
    pretty harsh for someone who claims to want to help people. I understand what you are saying i never claimed to be an expert here i was just asking questions because i thought this would be the right place. I have had 30 plus successful cooks done and I am trying to improve more with every batch, of course if i get hurt its on me and i deserve it for cutting corners with the rv. i dont recommend it but i do now have a SS bottle and had since grabbed some lye. If anyone has good experience with gassing (salt and sulfuric) i would like to ask a few question.

Ok ask away
  • enso wrote: »
    IVmePlease wrote: »
    pretty harsh for someone who claims to want to help people. I understand what you are saying i never claimed to be an expert here i was just asking questions because i thought this would be the right place. I have had 30 plus successful cooks done and I am trying to improve more with every batch, of course if i get hurt its on me and i deserve it for cutting corners with the rv. i dont recommend it but i do now have a SS bottle and had since grabbed some lye. If anyone has good experience with gassing (salt and sulfuric) i would like to ask a few question.

Alright so it took me dean and maybe a few others being harsh for you to stop cutting corners and to be more safe...
    To be honest I'm glad I was so harsh because it got you to see my point more clearly because before that I said it multiple times nicely and you just weren't listening.

I am here to help people..
    But most of all here to make sure people if they are doing it...
    they are doing it safely.
    You may think that you were doing the right thing but the fact is you were promoting the use of unsafe practices.

Yes you didn't do it directly but people see all the success you are getting with a "pepsi" bottle then why spend the extra money on a SS.

well truth is its alot safer and i really doubt while using that pepsi bottle you would have even came close to the pressure needed...

now that you have an SS come back and tell people how much better the gear is when done properly...
    not trying to pick on you personally but the point needs to be made.

yes before finding SS a few bees used to use Gatorade bottles but we gorilla taped the fuck out of them and they still split at times.

I can answer questions about gassing I just rather water pulls...

you have made a good choice with the salt and sulfuric.

As this makes less h2o as an byproduct then foil Some bees have been using damprid instead of salt. Word is it produces gas which is a lot dryer... Mind you I have not tried it. I stick to water pulling.

That's my thing.

zero chance of loss of yield due to dreadful h2o...
    which is a killer and has been spoken about a few times over the last couple of pages.

more control of ph which you have little to no control with gassing
    your just lowering the ph until it Apparate's from said solvent and "snows"
    this is what we are doing with a water pull except crashes out and immediately dissolves in the water.
    then we evaporate water so we are only left with the substance.

but if you really are adamant on gasing. I do know how to gas so ask away.
    you are still able to and i recommend multiple water washes. ( unless one is after bangers dope... water washing washes the impurities away that give IVers that rush)

I really appreciate any help i am given. This place is truly a blessing as far as safety since so many people throw around dangerous ways. I didnt realise my comment could miss lead people and i apologize for that. I like to gas because yes me and a few others are after tge banger dope and have got decent stuff a few times. Now my question regarding the salt and sulfuric way is in a recent dream of my friends he gassed the solution but was impatient and cut the bag to drain and drywith another zip lock under it to catchvwhat was drained. Ussually he saves the "catch" because it can get gassed one or two more times, so he tells me. Although this time he had powder at the bottom of the zip lock. From the "snow" that he let sit for a few hours. When he came back to drain it the bag had no powder. Just a yellowish oily liquid. He then tried to gas it again hoping it would snow again but this time he olny got a tiny tiny bit of flakes wich when dried has a oily plastic feel and look to it. It didnt want to dry ibto a powder like normal and tasted awful. He is confuses.

.Why would his powder turn to an oil in just a few hours of sitting?
  • Has anyone here ever heard of cleaning psudo pills b4 snb? Maybe that is some of your problems. Pills came a long way to make shit harder. 120 s and 240 s are a lot harder then the white .60 s i started with but i still did a quick methanol extration.
  • Best tip i can give anyone on gassing is take salt pour it on a table and hit it with ur gas if it sticks together ur gas is too wet and u need to dry it more
  • edited May 2017
    enso wrote: »

Alright so it took me dean and maybe a few others being harsh for you to stop cutting corners and to be more safe...
    To be honest I'm glad I was so harsh because it got you to see my point more clearly because before that I said it multiple times nicely and you just weren't listening.

I am here to help people..
    But most of all here to make sure people if they are doing it...
    they are doing it safely.
    You may think that you were doing the right thing but the fact is you were promoting the use of unsafe practices.

Yes you didn't do it directly but people see all the success you are getting with a "pepsi" bottle then why spend the extra money on a SS.

well truth is its alot safer and i really doubt while using that pepsi bottle you would have even came close to the pressure needed...

now that you have an SS come back and tell people how much better the gear is when done properly...
    not trying to pick on you personally but the point needs to be made.

yes before finding SS a few bees used to use Gatorade bottles but we gorilla taped the fuck out of them and they still split at times.

I can answer questions about gassing I just rather water pulls...

you have made a good choice with the salt and sulfuric.

As this makes less h2o as an byproduct then foil Some bees have been using damprid instead of salt. Word is it produces gas which is a lot dryer... Mind you I have not tried it. I stick to water pulling.

That's my thing.

zero chance of loss of yield due to dreadful h2o...
    which is a killer and has been spoken about a few times over the last couple of pages.

more control of ph which you have little to no control with gassing
    your just lowering the ph until it Apparate's from said solvent and "snows"
    this is what we are doing with a water pull except crashes out and immediately dissolves in the water.
    then we evaporate water so we are only left with the substance.

but if you really are adamant on gasing. I do know how to gas so ask away.
    you are still able to and i recommend multiple water washes. ( unless one is after bangers dope... water washing washes the impurities away that give IVers that rush)

I really appreciate any help i am given. This place is truly a blessing as far as safety since so many people throw around dangerous ways. I didnt realise my comment could miss lead people and i apologize for that. I like to gas because yes me and a few others are after tge banger dope and have got decent stuff a few times. Now my question regarding the salt and sulfuric way is in a recent dream of my friends he gassed the solution but was impatient and cut the bag to drain and drywith another zip lock under it to catchvwhat was drained. Ussually he saves the "catch" because it can get gassed one or two more times, so he tells me. Although this time he had powder at the bottom of the zip lock. From the "snow" that he let sit for a few hours. When he came back to drain it the bag had no powder. Just a yellowish oily liquid. He then tried to gas it again hoping it would snow again but this time he olny got a tiny tiny bit of flakes wich when dried has a oily plastic feel and look to it. It didnt want to dry ibto a powder like normal and tasted awful. He is confuses.

.Why would his powder turn to an oil in just a few hours of sitting?

I would say he had h20 loss it would have absorbed shit of h2o in that time or the ph somehow lowered to much but it's hard to say...

That's why I water pull in my story's you have a LOT more control and it's not a stab in the dark.
    You can still water pull and not wash out the impurities you want if you IV you just skip the water wash before you add acid.
  • Hello, i've followed the reaction very carefully but wasn't satisfied with the water pull technique so i tried again with a gassing method using calcium chloride (damprid) and muriatic acid with an aquarium pump to aid the gassing. All went well, watched the 'snow' fall to the bottom. Prior to crystallizing the filtered product i tried smoking some to be sure i wasn't wasting further time on re-crystallization. It did seem to produce some 'lifted' effect, but not too intense. The taste was bad & frequently left a brown muck inside my gear. I do know how to properly smoke, and have done so for longer than i care to admit. Any ideas on where i could improve to remove the bad taste (almost reminded me of hexane). I did use xzylene second time around, but both outcomes had the same flavor.
  • srogers99 wrote: »
    Hello, i've followed the reaction very carefully but wasn't satisfied with the water pull technique so i tried again with a gassing method using calcium chloride (damprid) and muriatic acid with an aquarium pump to aid the gassing. All went well, watched the 'snow' fall to the bottom. Prior to crystallizing the filtered product i tried smoking some to be sure i wasn't wasting further time on re-crystallization. It did seem to produce some 'lifted' effect, but not too intense. The taste was bad & frequently left a brown muck inside my gear. I do know how to properly smoke, and have done so for longer than i care to admit. Any ideas on where i could improve to remove the bad taste (almost reminded me of hexane). I did use xzylene second time around, but both outcomes had the same flavor.

I suggest multiple water washes and I mean multiple I also suggest a few acetone washes and 2x recrystallization.

You defiantly need to do the water washes if your gonna smoke otherwise your gonna get some residue...

And yes that's even if you gas.

Also you will get better every time so it's hard to tell if it was the water pull or gassing being better as they are both doing the same thing just one is more controlled. If you did gassing then a water pull I would say you might say the other way around.
    Then again I could be wrong.

• I was taught gassing first hand but it was some back woods people. So they didnt really know the theory behind it and thats whst im interestedvin. The detailed inerworkings. Anyone can follow a recipe. For example i had a bad dream last night where mr lye locked so i added lye and heat to bring it out but after a few minutes the solution refused to bubble or continue to roll even with a good bit of heat. It kinda gave up. I wasnt sure if AN needed to be added as well or what the deal was but it wasnt fun. Oh and i hear you guys tslking about an ice bath helping puddle. I only seem to get puddle with colemans since "naptha covers s wide variety of thing s i guess? Im a newber i know i know but one regret i dont have is the SS forsure. Thank u
  • Yo yo ivmeplease guess what bro...
    You know what ima just gonna quote myself
    enso wrote: »
    Hey everybodY
    _______________IMPORTANT_______________

Please try to refrain from making multiple posts in a row in my thread it just makes things look messy as shit.
    If you think of something after posting use the edit function.
    Thanks

ALSO LAST WARNING IF SOMEONE ASKS ME A QUESTION AND THEY ARE USING A RIDICULOUS RXN VESSEL.
    (JUST A FEW EXAMPLES : COKE BOTTLE, WATER BOTTLE, PEPSI BOTTLE, FANTa BOTTLE OR EVEN GATORAID OR POWERAID BOTTLES YOU WILL BE IGNORED.
    IF YOU CAN'T FOLLOW A SIMPLE SAFETY GUIDELINE YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING THIS...

_______^^________IMPORTANT________^^______

• A charmin plug 'a very fucking tight one' the kind that just barely drips at all in a funnel fitted into a drilled hole in a plastic mason jar lid with another small hole drilled into it off to the side of the larger funnel hole for some poly tubing to fit tight and held imaginatively in front of a shop vac or vacume cleaner hose will cause you to shit your pants after you've filtered that solvent before ya gas and then you see how clean it passes the foil test post gassing.

That very, very tight charmin plug, Swib uses a piece of paper towel instead of charmin- assembled so tight that it basically only flows with a vacume pulled on it - ...really cleans this things act up.

Your dope will come back crystal clear leaving not even a spot in the foil test providing you started gassing with absolutely, positively, crystal, CRYSTAL CLEAR Freebase laden solvent
    >>>>

>>>>>>> ....and ya used clean rubber gloves to wring the solvent and dope out of the filters and kept your grubby fucking hands and just the oil from your skin out of the bitch.

Keep your fucking fingers outta the solvent OK?

Use tight gloves and even then keep the contact between the gloves and the solvent as minimal and as quick as possible.

And make sure the fucking gloves are spotless right before you have to do any solvent touching.

If you dont think this makes a diff or or is just extra bullshit worry wart stuff.

Your wrong.

Its the diff in a spot on that foil when your done and no fucking trace it was even there.

Swibs talking right from the filter without so much as even an acetone wash. Right from that filter.

Too good to be true?

Nope.

Word on that.

Keep your gassing vessels closed up, dry and warm until the very last second, this is no shit either, the very last second.

Fuck that dust and any other shit that can fall in or blow in there.

Ya wanna see what you've got in the end, and know where to start to look if ya have a problem or a funky stripe on the foil.

That shit dont fly in Old Boys neck of the woods.

So use your fucking heads.

We dont want to be chasing our tail here, because we just ate fried chicken or finger fucked a dope whore, or someone just kicked on the shop heater and blew dust all over fuck while we we're waiting for this thing to be ready to pour off.

A little cleanliness goes a long. long fucking way here.

It may not be a trick hypo run but do your best, you want something you can be proud of in the end when your sharing it with friends.

Take out the NH3<

Warm up the solvent to room temp or above 'faucet hot water is plenty warm for this' for at least 5 minutes to remove the NH3- just a quick warming will accomplish this for ya.

Stir it up if ya like now while its warm, if your using naptha it will be gone in the blink of an eye once you've warmed it up, Again Faucet hot water is plenty hot.

If your using a mason jar or 'mason jail' lol as Gluey likes to call them- warm them up slowly or suffer a cold crack in the glass possibly losing the majority of your goodies.

Once you have it warm to the touch 'the solvent' basically give it a quick stir and in 5 minutes its gone 'the NH3'.

Water wash if ya like to rid the NH3 but this is faster and works just as well.

Then let it come back down to at least room temp 'Not-Hot' and let it sit undisturbed for 5 minutes, this is important for this to work'

So filter, warm,then bring back to room temp and let sit for 5 min undisturbed.

NH3's gone.... Now what?<

Your going to be gassing ABOVE,ABOVE and above the solvent and very gently 'this means no fucking ripples!!!!' from blowing that gas down at it like a motherfucker.

SLOWLY and gently cover the entire surface while looking at it from above so you can see what the fuck is going on.

This is very,Very,very important.

Not for this gassing session to be successful- No.

.......but to gas out as much PSE as possible before going for the completely reduced to meth product.

Which is what we're trying to accomplish here.

Gas out a small amount slowly, gently- just a little bit.

You want it clear 'the solvent' above the precipitate before you pre wet a filter with solvent and filter it off- the precipitate.

If it doesnt seem to want to clear up for ya- Put your jar or flask in a warm water bath and let it warm up for a little bit. It will either clear up then on its own slowly or you can speed it up by picking the thing up and giving it a good swirl or stirr it rapidly in a circle for a few seconds and then set it down and you will will be able to watch the precipitate come together and drop to the bottom in a pile for ya.

This has never, ever failed to get Ma or PSE to precipitate, flake up, drop and clear up the solvent for Swib.

Ever.

Swib has never- not even once..... ever- been thwarted getting it to drop.

Not from day one- and that was years ago.

Now melt test it on foil that little amount.

Does it look to be all PSE and is slow to come back 'crack back' or refuse to come back at all?

If it does... Bring it back to room temp and let it sit still for another 5 minutes then Gas out a tiny bit more and check it on foil.

When it snaps back quick for you- and eventually it will....

Blast the rest of it out.

If you like to spike your solvent 'acetone or M.E.K.' now is the time to spike it. 'Before you go after the motherload'

Make damn sure if you spike with either of these that you pre dry these two solvents as they are both always wet as fuck from the can with H2o, for good effect, or they will both carry H2o in and play fuck fuck with the rest of your gassing fun.

Then gas it out slowly and above the surface and dont push it too far-

When it stops dropping out or really, really slows down for ya Quit gassing.

Quit, OK?

Then clear it up and filter out your pristine product and further process it from there however you see fit.

Roll like this and dont push it too far and it will be literally breaking itself to pieces and on light tin foil will be literally impossible to hand to someone without them shaking it loose and putting it all over the floor as they grab it with thier greedy, fiendy, jonesin' clubfingered hands.

Make them smoke the shit that hit the floor then, the fuckin' morons.

Load yourself a new one just for you.

Tell 'em to make thier own dope if they cant be any more careful than that......

Fuckin' moooches anyhow.

Get nasty with the gas later on to see if that solvent is completely tapped out or might be keeping a little bit more captive from you.

This will pay off in spades cleanlynesswise<-- prob. not a word but WTF.

Keep all the filters separate ' dont mix the precipitate all up.

Toss the unreduced stuff thats in your first filter or two back in the next batch.

And do what ya came to do with the stuff that snaps back immediately.

You just gassed in stages.[:-graduate]

There are many ways of separating the Unreduced from the Reduced and this is just one of them, so you may take your pick.

But this is how Old Boy does it.

It works and others here will verify that if you have any doubt whatsoever, providing Naptha or Ether or any mix of the two are used.

It might work- gassing in stages- with other solvents too But Swib cant personally attest to that.

It doesnt work for shit if the solvent is really hot or you are stirring it or have just stirred the fuck out of it and then immediately hit with gas while its still spinning or immediately after.

Alot of typing huh? Well it was for Swib anyways.

Tried to be as thorough as possible because Swib wants you guys to be successfull if ya choose this route.

Its the little things that make this work, just like everything else.

If it looks daunting- It's not.

It really isnt.

Its just basically gas and check and gas and check untill you win.

Then take the gold.

With a few key points to doing it.

Its easy as pie, once around the block and you'll be a pro.

From the buffalo hunter from wetdreams.ws
  • edited May 2017
    I now realize this may come off a harsh....been a long week, need some sleep. BUT Just curious, has anyone mentioned that this tek was written up in...i dunno 2013 By LiNH3 on totse2? This exact tek that enso claims is his...not even a credit for a guy who generated about 100 pages of assistance and discovery.
    Also, dont use ethyl ether for fuck sake. Colemans camp fuel works great and far less flammable. The soda streams can go boom.
    Success with this tek is easy, but you really need to pay attention. I had a batch of reactants (after filtering) burst into flames in the funnel once filtering was done - got too dry, be careful. And for the SS bottles, gorilla tape the piss out of the seams, itll prevent a leak of your NP, which i wasnt able to recover that cook. Couple water washes have always cleaned the shiz well, my experience with the acetone wash was that 1 box pse didnt make enough cookies to justify the loss.
    Its all about harm reduction, dont do this if you are in a hurry, dont have adequate ventilation (ammonia fumes will eat your lungs), or care about your safety. Shit can and will go wrong eventually, its a numbers game. Be smart, learn the basic science behind it.
  • edited May 2017
    Potato wrote: »
    I now realize this may come off a harsh....been a long week, need some sleep. BUT Just curious, has anyone mentioned that this tek was written up in...i dunno 2013 By LiNH3 on totse2? This exact tek that enso claims is his...not even a credit for a guy who generated about 100 pages of assistance and discovery.
    Also, dont use ethyl ether for fuck sake. Colemans camp fuel works great and far less flammable. The soda streams can go boom.
    Success with this tek is easy, but you really need to pay attention. I had a batch of reactants (after filtering) burst into flames in the funnel once filtering was done - got too dry, be careful. And for the SS bottles, gorilla tape the piss out of the seams, itll prevent a leak of your NP, which i wasnt able to recover that cook. Couple water washes have always cleaned the shiz well, my experience with the acetone wash was that 1 box pse didnt make enough cookies to justify the loss.
    Its all about harm reduction, dont do this if you are in a hurry, dont have adequate ventilation (ammonia fumes will eat your lungs), or care about your safety. Shit can and will go wrong eventually, its a numbers game. Be smart, learn the basic science behind it.

You sir are an absolute fuckwit that has no idea what his on about... You do realize that people use different names for forums?

Also Fuck you Cunt I guess your saying everyone that makes a chair owes props to the first guy who made a chair?

also you realize most of what "Li" wrote in that tek was taken from other places where "Li" learnt from.
    Li is just a story character...
    you should also recognize dean :
    not only coming from t2 i have also been know to hang around &T, zoklet, the hive ect

Just shut the Fuck and and don't flame people if you don't know shit.
    go huff some raid think about shit and dont flame people you dont know shit about...
    now do some fucking research then come back otherwise i am going to have to mash you.

also shows how much you know about "Li"...
    you say that thread had 100 pages i guess you did not read the whole thing?
    I know "Li" certainly did.
    "Li" change to Ether and Hexene later on...
    here is a hint...
    (remove all the Ls from the quotes.)

now go to your fucking corner and suck on a potato and think about what you have done.
    dean i cant remember werent you at zoket aswell as t2 before he shut down? :bee: :bee: :bee:
    and we do not need to hide the truth here... your massive comment up there was so long because this tek actually works and you were motor mouthing :bee:
  • enso wrote: »
    Potato wrote: »

You sir are an absolute fuckwit that has no idea what his on about... You do realize that people use different names for forums?

Also Fuck you Cunt I guess your saying everyone that makes a chair owes props to the first guy who made a chair?

also you realize most of what "Li" wrote in that tek was taken from other places where "Li" learnt from.
    Li is just a story character...
    you should also recognize dean :
    not only coming from t2 i have also been know to hang around &T, zoklet, the hive ect

Just shut the Fuck and and don't flame people if you don't know shit.
    go huff some raid think about shit and dont flame people you dont know shit about...
    now do some fucking research then come back otherwise i am going to have to mash you.

also shows how much you know about "Li"...
    you say that thread had 100 pages i guess you did not read the whole thing?
    I know "Li" certainly did.
    "Li" change to Ether and Hexene later on...
    here is a hint...
    (remove all the Ls from the quotes.)

now go to your fucking corner and suck on a potato and think about what you have done.
    dean i cant remember werent you at zoket aswell as t2 before he shut down? :bee: :bee: :bee:
    and we do not need to hide the truth here... your massive comment up there was so long because this tek actually works and you were motor mouthing :bee:

Yes i was there and at the old totse wetdreams.ws wetdreamsreloaded the collective all of them i think
  • Li is that you? Lol. Seems similar in temper...different insult use tho.Just hate to see a guys work ganked. Anyway, that drdeepdick or whatever(honesty cant remember at this point his full name) reads like a bad dramedy. Thought the poor effer was gonna blow his house up. Dont wanna see anyone injured in the pursuit of dreams.
    Except for 1 time where i creates goo that did nothing, works every time if done right. Interestingly, i once used some lab great chems for the np and naoh....nothing in the end product.
  • Whshed Either 145ml, shellite (NP) 145ml, 1/4 + a touch of a cup of ammonium sulfate 1/2 + a touch of a cup of sodium hydroxide 2x Li strips in a 500ml ss bottle Soooo much extremely ridiculous pressure in the ss rv it was ridiculous no heat and only burped rv 4-6 times max & she was rolling hard as fuck still when venting at the end just before filtering and after water pull scraped up 7 points of nice ass MA crystalline powder.outta a 12 PAC of 60mg pfed Not bad bangin gear at fkn all!!!
    But I diddent clean with acetone or re crystal just scraped the plait pure 2mil of water diluted it again sucked it up in a fit then back to a new plait to evap again to get rid of the hairs little floties junk n that MA took all up3.5 hrs with evaporation!!
    Fuckin awesome
    Need more pseudoephedrine now Australia fuckin sucks bad with the laws
  • new here... juz wanna say thank you Enso for sharing this to all and by telling us how to do shit right. thanks also to all the helpful members in this community.
    y'all have brilliant minds..

Im planning to write my own story soon (for the 1st time).. I hope someone here can help me thru the process of my story. I need to do this right 'coz i already spend a lot for all i need to my story. ( and it ain't cheap 'coz most of it are imported here where i from.) I juz need some more reading and understanding about OP (juz to make absolutely sure) before i start writing. ( just finished reading this thread completely..) now im off to the cleaning of PSE page.

thanks again Enso and everyone here :bz :bz :bz
  • @enso Thanks, im follow all ur instruction and get good meth,but not in water tirtation, i m always fail,lose much meth,evaporate and just little meth, not like gassing metode,
    can you help me explain very detail with doing water tirtation?
    and can i do waterwash Like step 40-44 on freebase oil ,then do gassing tirtation,and hope will get clean residue,
    Coz i m always get oily dan dark residue in pipe if just do gassing,

Thx before
  • bjo163
    can i ask you how do you clean ur pills?
  • thrill.420 wrote: »
    bjo163

im not doing clean pill, just crush 120mg pseudo (include 5mg thyopelene),
  • bjo163 wrote: »
    thrill.420 wrote: »
    bjo163

I think your right.. juz cut the pills and remove the wax cover and its gonna work just fine w/o cleaning shit.. . i just wasted my 2 boxes of PSE now. :(

thanks for the reply man
    bjo163

Junk in junk out .....if u dont clean them then u gonna have crap
  • dean45 wrote: »
    bjo163 wrote: »
    bjo163

i m not use wax cover,just pour powder from inside pill,, can you tell me how to right clean pill??
    coz you juzt always argument,not give solution
    bjo163

I think your right.. juz cut the pills and remove the wax cover and its gonna work just fine w/o cleaning shit.. . i just wasted my 2 boxes of PSE now. :(

thanks for the reply man

yup,if your pill just have little waste ingrestend like thyo,para, but my problem righnow,why i always oily meth, gassing problem?or another,, i m try 3 story with water tirtation ,always fail, waste my pseudo, last story, i m want doing gassing again, but i wanna ask ,can i water wash befor gassing,,, my lord @enso or bitch @dean45 can you help or give solution..
    bjo163

thanks for the reply man

yup,if your pill just have little waste ingrestend like thyo,para, but my problem righnow,why i always oily meth, gassing problem?or another,, i m try 3 story with water tirtation ,always fail, waste my pseudo, last story, i m want doing gassing again, but i wanna ask ,can i water wash befor gassing,,, my lord @enso or bitch @dean45 can you help or give solution..

sorry man i cannot help you with that... im still new in writing stories. no experience yet. enso and dean can surely help you with ur problem. like you im thinking about gassing rather than water pull.. in your experience gassing is not always good? maybe i need to review on water pulling then.
    bjo163

guess i juz messed up with my cleaning process.. at 1st it went good but when i evaporate the metho its like it turned back to the pill stage and color.
  • edited May 2017
    @enso Thanks, im follow all ur instruction and get good meth,but not in water tirtation, i m always fail,lose much meth,evaporate and just little meth, not like gassing metode,
    can you help me explain very detail with doing water tirtation?
    and can i do waterwash Like step 40-44 on freebase oil ,then do gassing tirtation,and hope will get clean residue,
    Coz i m always get oily dan dark residue in pipe if just do gassing,

Thx before

juz a guess... maybe you need to recrystallize it before U can use it on a pipe?
    dean45 wrote: »
    bjo163

i m not use wax cover,just pour powder from inside pill,, can you tell me how to right clean pill??
    coz you juzt always argument,not give solution

Well sure ill help its called google
  • The best way is to do a cook do everything like you do any other time but do not put lithium in at all for the 1st go around
    The best way is to do a cook do everything like you do any other time but do not put lithium in at all for the 1st go around

Can you explain more detail? then what time i must put the lithium?
    i m do like this on 8th story,
    1 @125ml x 3 cup NP ( Zippo fluid)
    2.Lye
    3.AS
    And start hot that vessel
    litle shake,and Cut pile 2 lithium i m take 15 mnts,
    4,put all lithium in to vessel,
    5,Swirl vessel,lease if high pressure,
    6,After 15 minus some burp,
    7. Put Ephedrin and PseudoEphedrine (soak pill or tablet) total 5g
    8. ,Swirl, all time shake little ,swirlr until 2-4 hours
    9. Filter ,Do gassing,HCL+Liquid Cleaner (liquid Fire),
    10. filter salt,let dry evaporote, test some salt burn,Oily ,and will dark residue
    11. wash dry acetone, lul ,evap on low temp,dry , it going yellow meth, and oily again.
    12. test burn, still oily and dark.

I m not doing water pull, I m already frustated with water tirtation.

What problem on my step sir @enso & @dean45
    Must i water wash first before gassing?,if must i'll doing on 10th sorry,

Fuckkkkkk my 9th story explode that bottle,cant hold high preasure,, burst all NP ..

On my all story i m already run money about $450,
    I m SAD man,
    But I will keep trying, will not give up, I'm sure one day I can be better

I hope you are can help me,what wrong,or my mistake step,
  • Google A/B extraction thats what u are doing when u do a coik with no lithium. Do it the very same way as you always would just no lithium. Then take what u end upbwith and then use that in your cook but this time put in the lithium. But u will need to google the ratio pse to lithium. U will not want to use as much as u would for unclean pse.

• Im not going to spoon feed it all to you look it up .thats how me and many others learned how to do this shit. And sometimes trial and error are the best teacher that there is
  • @bjo163
    On my all story i m already run money about $450,
    I m SAD man,
    But I will keep trying, will not give up, I'm sure one day I can be better

same here man... but not gonna give up either.
    trial and error..
  • Look out on that
    Water, I've been experienced & successful for a long time now and was coming down n got cocky in a bad mood my reaction went up after i added touch water sprayed in my face, Li spat out n I set the van on fire!!!! LoL!!! Wasted last of my fuel n Li Not happy! But still got my PSE so next WK new batch!
    Just be careful its eazy to get to cocky in a shitty mood when u been up for 7+ days!!
    SO SAFETY FIRST PEOPLE!!!!
    Keep on cooking!!
  • AzzShard wrote: »
    Look out on that
    Water, I've been experienced & successful for a long time now and was coming down n got cocky in a bad mood my reaction went up after i added touch water sprayed in my face, Li spat out n I set the van on fire!!!! LoL!!! Wasted last of my fuel n Li Not happy! But still got my PSE so next WK new batch!
    Just be careful its eazy to get to cocky in a shitty mood when u been up for 7+ days!!
    Keep on cooking!!

on your experience @AzzShard, how many ml. of water is the safest to put?
    AzzShard wrote: »
    Look out on that
    Keep on cooking!!

3-6ml when using ether no more than a cap full say 15ml when using shellite or zuopo !.

I just eyeball it but I'm going back to measuring it again!
  • AzzShard wrote: »
    Look out on that
    Keep on cooking!!

3-6ml when using ether no more than a cap full say 15ml when using shellite or zuopo !.

If you incist on putting water in (and you dont need to) then atleast put it in before the lithium.
    Look out on that
    Keep on cooking!!

If you incist on putting water in (and you dont need to) then atleast put it in before the lithium.

thanks for the response @AzzShard2.0 and @dean45
    really appreciate the help.
  • edited May 2017
  • edited May 2017
    Dont add water. The lye and AN (put the lye in first. If you put it on top of the AN it can solidify and block the reaction) should start rolling on its own. If it doesnt, your AN may have calcium carbonate in it also, which will kill the cook. Give it a gentle swirl before adding the lithium, make sure it starts bubbling. I got a bunch of goo at the end one time, let it dry longer and it smoked like garbage and gave me jitters, but if you do the water pull right, you need that PH to sit perfectly on the acidic side of neutral. I put it in a pyrex dish, on my electric stove and just let the water evap. Dont touch it and dont let the water boil. Once it looks dry, let it sit a bit longer, do a test scrape and see if it comes up powdery. If its still a goo, put it back in some of the solvent, add a bit od water and add another drop or 2 of the HCL. It may still be a base.
  • Sorry for making things look "messy". Like i said i am new with a few dreams here and there. This place has helped me so much as far as SAFETY and doing things correctly. One thing i can say is that SAFETY is deff #1 thing to try and improve anyway you can no questions asked. Its very easy to get comfortabe and start to cut some corners. I personaly thought a soda bottle was a good idea for the longest time. Boy was i WAYYY wrong and the SS is the safest and smartest way to go. FUCK 2L SODA BOTTLES.. anyhow... these guys know what they are talking avout and I Cant even tell you how much tyey have helped me so far. So instead of trying to get tough with a keyboard or get on someone's nerves just sit down, read read and read carefully. Dont rush, make sure you are in a good state of mind listen to the teacher and respect exsperience and knowledge. Feel me?
  • Enso, you around?

Hypothetically speaking, were the amount of pseudo in this TEK doubled (actually, let's say one were working with 5.76 g), how much more lithium would be required to complete the reaction?

• 12 batteries for 5.7g of pse brother!!!
  • Enso, you around?

Hypothetically speaking, were the amount of pseudo in this TEK doubled (actually, let's say one were working with 5.76 g), how much more lithium would be required to complete the reaction?

12 batteries for 5.7g of PSE brother!!!
  • NEWBIE HERE First enso u r a god thank u 4 your knowledge, now i live in canada and doing research "LOTS" cannot purchase cold packs or fertilizer what other options if any THANKS

• [/quote]

12 batteries for 5.7g of PSE brother!!![/quote]

This is bad advice. 2 batts for 2.4grams pse is excess already, at 5.7 use 3-4 max, id go 3. Also, keep in mind the beauty of SnB is it doesnt scale well. Write 2 stories = more pages
  • Potato wrote: »

12 batteries for 5.7g of PSE brother!!![/quote]

This is bad advice. 2 batts for 2.4grams pse is excess already, at 5.7 use 3-4 max, id go 3. Also, keep in mind the beauty of SnB is it doesnt scale well. Write 2 stories = more pages[/quote]

Iv been using 2 batteries for aroumd 1g!! For like 1year now!!
  • can anyone help doing research in canada u cannot buy ammonium nitrate or ammonium sulfate r therer any other substitues???? thanks
  • edited May 2017
    paul wrote: »
    can anyone help doing research in canada u cannot buy ammonium nitrate or ammonium sulfate r therer any other substitues???? thanks

Be a little creative in your quest and check some survival stores in your area for some instant ice packs containing AN and look for some first aid kits that might contain the instant packs (AN/H20) If that yields no AN you can always use Amazon. Pretty sure you could find enough AN for a story but buying by the barrel or pallet of pure AN might be a problem.
  • paul wrote: »
    can anyone help doing research in canada u cannot buy ammonium nitrate or ammonium sulfate r therer any other substitues???? thanks

don't post about this shit man... start Ur own thread.