Shake n Bake METHod Enso’s Story

Comments

• enso wrote: »
    [

And what I mean by washed starter fluid is once you remove the ether from the can it still has quite a few impurities... Including but not limited to lubricant h2o ect.
    Best way to remove these impurity's is to do a water wash.

Don't worry its simple.
    Put said ether from can into a plastic zip lock bag and shake like fuck for say 5 mins And peg it up on something to let it settle. You should clearly see 2 separate layers once settled pin a hole in the bottom corner and drain away your trash and pinch over once you get to your solvent layer. Repeat a couple of times and you will have the ether without all the other rubbish along with it.

This Quote is far back on the thread but would like to know if the water wash actually uses water and if so how much ? Or just put the contents of the SF in a ziplock and shake & let it separate into layers ? Thanks

• enso wrote: »
    [

And what I mean by washed starter fluid is once you remove the ether from the can it still has quite a few impurities... Including but not limited to lubricant h2o ect.

Don't worry its simple.
    Put said ether from can into a plastic zip lock bag and shake like fuck for say 5 mins And peg it up on something to let it settle. You should clearly see 2 separate layers once settled pin a hole in the bottom corner and drain away your trash and pinch over once you get to your solvent layer. Repeat a couple of times and you will have the ether without all the other rubbish along with it.

This Quote is far back on the thread but would like to know if the water wash actually uses water and if so how much ? Or just put the contents of the SF in a ziplock and shake & let it separate into layers ? Thanks

Yes u really use water about 1part water to 1part fuel or whatever u are washing so if u have 3cup fuel add 3 cups water distilled water .do that 2 or 3 times
  • dean45 wrote: »
    enso wrote: »
    [

Don't worry its simple.

Yes u really use water about 1part water to 1part fuel or whatever u are washing so if u have 3cup fuel add 3 cups water distilled water .do that 2 or 3 times

Thank you Dean.
  • This is absolute plagiarism almost word for word from a previously posted procedure on Totse.
    You may have some level of chem experience but you are a liar and a thief. Which I am sure does not trouble a SnB cook. At least give credit where it is due. You are no ,BEE.
    Just a leach. You have added absolutely nothing to the procedure you stole step by step.
    Except your recommendation to use a pop bottle. Good luck with that molten mess.
    What a joker this ass is.
    Wonder what Li would have to say to you.
    Follow this guy's advice at your peril!
  • also any moron knows to add hydrogen peroxide instead of dh20 to get the reaction started although if done correctly you won't need to add anything.
    Adding straight h20 into an anhydrous flammable NP solvent containing lithium floating on the surface is just bad science.
  • Is Hexane really needed in this method? Is it's sole role to keep the lithium strips good before you put the lithium in the RV?
    Also, do you pour the Hexane into the RV too? I had a dream one night I was going to do this but couldn't source Hexane :bawling:
  • d773116 wrote: »
    also any moron knows to add hydrogen peroxide instead of dh20 to get the reaction started although if done correctly you won't need to add anything.
    Adding straight h20 into an anhydrous flammable NP solvent containing lithium floating on the surface is just bad science.

Well I for one can say with no doubt that whoever it is that posted this technique is not and say not Li from old site .if the real LI is out there pm me and tell me what u did on old site to almost get me in trouble .what did u post? I u know the answer then I will know for sure it you.the real Li only me and him know the answer
  • Do you need to clean the PSE pills if the only ingredient is Pseudoephedrine hcl in the pills? (Sudafed nasal decongestant box)
  • edited June 2017
    Sorry to ask so many questions, but can I get Hexane by spraying the mentioned electronic cleaner can into a snappy bag? Do I have to hold it upside-down? Plus same with Dyethel Ether? Just give them both a water wash, yes? Please help someone, I've been waiting days for answers and in the meantime spending big money on other people's story's! I want to write my own! Thanks in advance
  • Justme wrote: »
    Sorry to ask so many questions, but can I get Hexane by spraying the mentioned electronic cleaner can into a snappy bag? Do I have to hold it upside-down? Plus same with Dyethel Ether? Just give them both a water wash, yes? Please help someone, I've been waiting days for answers and in the meantime spending big money on other people's story's! I want to write my own! Thanks in advance

OK hold upside-down spray it into bag till pressure is gone then punch hole in can to drain rest out . I honestly just take can and punch hole in it and spray into funnel .have safety glasses on .remember Safety .......is not a accident!!!
  • In other stories I ever seen the PSE pills go in the RV right away... You don't do this though? Any reason?
  • i was wonering that when your reaction goos up and sticks to the inside of ur reaction vessle if there is anyway to save it and rerun your reaction. i am a hypotheticaly experienced cook and this has only happened a few times in all my years of pondering these types of things some advice and maybe some skype time would be much appreciated enso ive been a follower of your stories for a long time.
  • i was wonering that when your reaction goos up and sticks to the inside of ur reaction vessle if there is anyway to save it and rerun your reaction. i am a hypotheticaly experienced cook and this has only happened a few times in all my years of pondering these types of things some advice and maybe some skype time would be much appreciated enso ive been a follower of your stories for a long time.
  • Hey post that 5 or 6 more times...we will answer much faster if u do
  • @dean45 can you please help me out with my questions? Sorry to hassle but I need to know why you can't put the PSE in straight away in the RV and also do I water wash the ether after I extract from aerosol can? Thanks dean
  • Where are steps 10 and 11?
  • I remember back in 2013 on totse2 when li(nh3)4 wrote this up. It's been doctored a little
    But the truth is still achieved. Yeah bitches, I'm outta prison for makin that shit back in 2012! Got hella parole but you are fucking stupid if you think I'm not going to figure out a way to get a cook on.. Peace
  • Hey & Thanks to all! (especially Enso!)
    Question for any and all: Any links to a good pill extraction? Maybe one that lists the ingredients that it beats?
  • U will play hell to find a good one anymore....if i knew or if anyone with half a brain knew of one what makes you think they would post it on here? Think we are only ones reading this? The people that fuck up the pills in the 1st place read this and any other site that they can find.
  • Hopefully they would post for the same reasons Enso does - I've damn sure read what I can find. I just hate to waste that which is so dear...... I've been around since the Bees lived in a hive. I'm not a chemist, just an old RP I cook that's been away for awhile. I was hoping to talk Pills..... Like what the hell is the shit floating between hot and very hot? Is an AB really the best and least wastful way of cleaning? What's with the USA limits on Fed? Or any other helpful replies.... Seperate question - I copped a First Alert fire extinguisher, small kitchen type dry chemical. It has no gage just a pop up button with a nylon(?) valve, body is steel - Would this work for the extinguisher method? (Can't find a pressure rating)
  • Only Dreamz folk!
  • Hello again. Serenity another hypothetical novel this time my story starts out with my character at the Wally World with some extra bucks and having to remember something about a SodaStream bottle. Anyway the magistrates will be available as I write the story. My period doesn't work well so I do run-on sentences so stay tuned folks
  • edited June 2017
    Scritter wrote: »
    Seperate question - I copped a First Alert fire extinguisher, small kitchen type dry chemical. It has no gage just a pop up button with a nylon(?) valve, body is steel - Would this work for the extinguisher method? (Can't find a pressure rating)

There is a separate thread for the Fire Extinguisher method. However I was instructed to acquire the First Alert model fe1a10gr195 by someone who wrote a story with a happy ending after using this brand/model. The tube inside will be discarded so nevermind the material is what I was told and this specific one has a pressure rating of 200psi.

• Maybe a dumb question but is Tetrachloroethylene an acceptable non polar for any dreams?, or is it only good for huffers hallucinations?
  • Thanks 'Berries!

I'm going NOW to see if I can tell stories without the 'red, white & black'!!
    Gotz to get that blue-collar out of aerosol form and scrub it up some!
    Starty fluid and tuner cleaner dosn't shine on it's own....(Bummer)
  • Scritter wrote: »
    Maybe a dumb question but is Tetrachloroethylene an acceptable non polar for any dreams?, or is it only good for huffers hallucinations?

Personally I stick to the script. No need to reinvent the wheel.
  • The SodaStream bottles will handle a psi of 225 before the pinhole, and by that point they are all deformed looking. Also, if you are using decent nonpolars like naphthalene from sources like ronsinol or if you have to, colemans. Or starter fluid. Or hexane.. When you are done with your cook, and you have dumped all your chemical waste from the "SS" , you CAN reuse the bottle. But if you want to do this I found that for some reason the plastic will only retain its integrity if you completely wash it out and then fill it all the way up to the brim with water. If you leave it to dry for a reason I'm naive to the plastic biodegrades, sometimes even becoming so brittle it will break into little chips. The worst nonpolar to use for this modified birch is toluene... It dissolves the plastic and worst lay the o ring in the cap. Good luck and stay safe.
  • Damn sucks totse2 is gone, only just realized this morning as I've only just started attempting to write my own stories again do to legal reasons, the bad kind. Have always been too worried about big brother to actually join a forum and ask questions though. But after reading through just the first 2 pages and seeing the level of knowledge here, I know this is the right place, probably the only place I'm going to find the answers I seek.

I'm having trouble finishing my last 2 stories, mainly the last as I think the other is a lost cause now. I remember reading an article some years back on gassing, title was something like once you try it you'll never water drop again. They stated that if you did water drop in the end of your story, you could still do a gas pull to get anything that wasn't extracted with the water pull, assuming there was anything left to get

I would like to do the opposite in my story as I believe excess moisture is severely hindering it's end, either from humidity, the gas itself or both.

What I was thinking for an alternate ending would be, try to base back with distilled water, lye solution anything that did precipitate out but has become moistened in NP, then wash a few times to remove residual lye and help stabilize PH.

Then try to finish writing my story by means of a simple water drop. So my question is, will this result in a satisfactory end to the story, and if so how much lye, water, and many washes would be necessary, or any other steps to finish this thing?

Thanks in advance
  • So.. i had a dream much like yours, enso..<br>
    Thank you for being a brave bee and sharing your dream. I have been daydreaming the same dreams for a while, mostly years ago in the midwest of my dreamland. It involved bumpy rides hunting a white buffalo named ani...<br>
    The safe procedure you have shared from your dream is attainable. My dream goes like this..<br>
    2/3 of a cold pack was finely ground and added to a soda stream bottle. <br>
    150 ml of diethyl ether(washed with Dh20) was added, along with 100ml of dry crown camp fuel(baked epsom for drying..)<br>
    My lye was old and clumpy red devil. Moisture can be your friend. I eyeballed 2x the amount of cold pack, ground it up, and added 1/2 to the soda stream.<br>
    Still needed three 1cc rigs full of dH20 to kick it off.<br>
    Once rolling and stinkin, i added 1 AA battery worth of lithium to the RV from a bowl that had the lil pieces floating in another 50ml of crown camp fuel. Stress the lil part. Tiny pieces break down faster.<br>
    Then i switched dreams for 10 min. I was a world champion cricket player, beat van gerwin's ass yo!<br>
    Its my dream. Fuck off..<br>
    Vented amd swirled.<br>
    20 more min. Gold bb's. Vented to 1bar(all the way)<br>
    Looks like cum trying to swim in blobs up into my bronze. After watching, i realised this evil ejaculate is jerkin around and sinking my bronze; therefore i go slower on the vent to not cause premature ejaculation. Its the lye..wtf?<br>
    30 whole min more my lithium is 2/3 blasted apart. I slowly vent( first swirl and swish the golden amide AWAY FROM THE MOUTH of the rv, and get it all rinsed down to the top of the solvent) and add 4-5 g uncrushed cold pack(1/2 of the rest), let it settle and then sprinkle equal portion of lye on top of lithium. Them promptly added my puny lil 1.2g of pse powder, trying to aim for the lithium.. without shaking the RV. Then cap. And vent very soon after. Once soaked in and bubbling away, i swirl lightly.<br>
    Notice the incipient binder goo sticking to the side of the rv. Try not to disturb this till the end.<br>
    Once your chocolate moo juice is clear after20 to 40 min(monitor your psi..squeeze every3 min.)swirl till all dark and icky and count till it clears. 30 seconds. Then slowly vent.<br>
    At 1bar, (lid open)let it bubble for a sec, then cap it and shake a shake a shake. Your incipient will cake your RV. Your solvent will be super clear.<br>
    Youre done.<br>
    Will this dream end? Yes.. in my dream my ph was too touchy to pin down. My hcl modifier was 2 drops murray to 100 units(1ml) of water.<br>
    A dumpster-dived graduated cylinder was used to hold my solvent while i squirted dH20 in it a syringe at a time. 20 rigs. Squirt hard. Pull a few drops of lower layer, test ph, add 1 or 2 drops of modifier to cylinder, shake and let is sit for a min. Retest. Repeat. When ph @ 7, use baggie to separate the lower layer and evap..<br>
    Over .7 g yield. <br>
    Till.....<br>
    The solvent layer started eating thru my ziploc...EEEKK!<br>
    I dribbled it into my evap plate, and then knocked my ashtray fulll of roaches into it...<br>
    Yep..never fails...<br>
    But i still continued, and even fired up about 30 cents worth.<br>
    And got 3 others chewing their gums and jerkin their meat for a while.<br>
    Round two coming up....
  • The language used by linh3 on totse 2 was completely diff. A guy who builds a chair doesnt need to give credit to the guy who invented it, but if he copies the schematics and claims he made them, its pathetic. Enso is not li, but he did pass on tbe general procedure. Its good.
  • Well,shit..
    Sharing my dreams soon as i wake makes me remember them vividly..better to tell the tales my deah...
    So i remember my dream well, in fact, i should be able to chloroform myself right back to dreemie-poo land if i hurry..up..
    So. I am dreaming of owning a shack in dixieland, an ol Robert E Lee is here flickin a light switch on and off; he wont stop laughing! And i am in the middle of another bottle. 200ml ether,200 crown fuel, 1/3 cup ground coldpack and 1/2 cup lye. I add 10ml Dh20 to get it rollin. Then close to 2 Li strips. I am 90% bronze. I have since added 1/4 cup more each NaOH and Coldpac. And 5ml H20. The fucker wont roll. It wants H20 for more ani and more psi, but in my dream my lithium is catching fire inside my bottle.
    No shit.. not bad, buteverytime the dixieland dustyballs flicks the light, i could see itglowing red under the bones.(yea..i know..i try to keep it floating)
    This lasted for a few secs, just kept her swirling. It stopped.
    Now my seal melted, fixed it.
    My amination amalgam is on top, with WAY too much lithium with it,
    Pse is in. No bubbles. No chocolate milk. Just gold murky solvent. And an obsessive/compulsive racist ghost.
    How now brown cow?
  • I have a question, all other places I have seen tell you to add water after you put the Li in to "kick start the reaction" what say you to this?
  • edited June 2017
    Potato wrote: »
    The language used by linh3 on totse 2 was completely diff. [[ " A guy who builds a chair doesnt need to give credit to the guy who invented it "]] but if he copies the schematics and claims he made them, its pathetic. Enso is not li, but he did pass on tbe general procedure. Its good.

Well said.
  • edited June 2017
    bigdude86 wrote: »
    I have a question, all other places I have seen tell you to add water after you put the Li in to "kick start the reaction" what say you to this?

If you read the entire thread your question(s) will be answered and possibly more that might arise. I have also read on other sites about dreams and stories but have found a home here on this site. No need to bounce around when this is where success is written.
  • My friend decided to try shake and bake. Unfortunately, 20 minutes into the shake while she was loosening the cap to burp it the contents "exploded" and she lost half her stuff on the ground. She saved the other half that was left in the bottle, laid it out and tried to dry it. Very wet and very mushy. Then she tried to smoke it. It turned black instantly and the smoke was super crazy thick and heavy. And no, she didn't burn it because she's not that dumb. Is there any way to recover the stuff ? Should she add something or subtract something. She had all the ingredients going, the bottle was very hot. So it was definitely working.... Before the thing blew. So now what? any advice to kick start this stuff? She really really really doesn't want to throw it out
  • holyshit wrote: »
    My friend decided to try shake and bake. Unfortunately, 20 minutes into the shake while she was loosening the cap to burp it the contents "exploded" and she lost half her stuff on the ground. She saved the other half that was left in the bottle, laid it out and tried to dry it. Very wet and very mushy. Then she tried to smoke it. It turned black instantly and the smoke was super crazy thick and heavy. And no, she didn't burn it because she's not that dumb. Is there any way to recover the stuff ? Should she add something or subtract something. She had all the ingredients going, the bottle was very hot. So it was definitely working.... Before the thing blew. So now what? any advice to kick start this stuff? She really really really doesn't want to throw it out

Why did she go from an exploding RV straight to trying to smoke it without at least trying to complete the entire process ? Just curious , do you know what kind of RV (Bottle) she used that failed ?
  • She was hoping enough time had passed. First attempt. Baked the shit down. Tried to smoke it. She still has it. But now it's been days.
    Second attempt later today.
  • holyshit wrote: »
    She was hoping enough time had passed. First attempt. Baked the shit down. Tried to smoke it. She still has it. But now it's been days.
    Second attempt later today.

Hopefully you read the thread and have a proper RV otherwise it might happen again and the story could end in personal tragedy. There is a Fire Extinguisher thread thats much safer IMO.
  • Buying marijuana weeds was a concern previously because of the restrictions on them but there is no restriction anymore!
    The weeds are clinically tested to be effective for treating various difficult medical issues.
    This is the reason the demand of these weeds is massive.
    The high quality and fresh weeds are available for sale at our store.
    You can buy the best quality products at the most reasonable price.
    Here, you will also be able to explore large variety of the weeds.
    So, enjoy the lucrative sale of the marijuana weeds only at here.

SUPER OG MASTER KUSH
    GRADE: A+
    TYPE: Sativa Dominant
    $300 / Ounce

POT OF GOLD
    GRADE: A
    TYPE: Indica
    $300 / Ounce

THC BOMB
    TYPE: Hybrid
    $300 / Ounce

YODA OG KUSH
    GRADE: Grade AAA ++ & A
    TYPE:Indica Dominant
    $250 / Ounce

STRAIN NAME: LSD
    GRADE: A+ & A
    TYPE: Indica Dominant
    $300 / Ounce

STRAIN NAME: OG KUSH
    TYPE: Indica & Best
    $310 / Ounce

STRAIN NAME: PURPLE KUSH /SOUR DIESEL
    TYPE:
    $300 / Ounce

STRAIN NAME: AK47
    TYPE: 65% Sativa 35% Indica
    $270 / Ounce

STRAIN NAME: BLUEBERRY
    TYPE: 80% Indica 20% Sativa
    $300 / Ounce

STRAIN NAME: GIRL SCOUT COOKIES
    GRADE: A+++
    TYPE: Polyhybrid
    $310 / Ounce

STRAIN NAME: BLUE DREAM
    TYPE: Sativa-dominant hybrid
    $310 / Ounce

ALASKAN THUNDERFUCK
    TYPE: Hybrid Sativa/Indica
    £290 / Ounce

Payment method Bitcoin Western Union/ Money Gram

Process time 1 HOUR for bitcoin

Process time 24 HOUR for Western Union/ Money Gram

10% discount

The best payment option available.

Anonymous, fast and no middlemen who take a cut of the transaction value.

Read how to buy marijuana seeds with bitcoins here.

SHIPPING

Orders will be shipped worldwide within 24 hours on business days once the payment has been received.

We will provide you with track and trace information so you can always check the status of your order.

The shipping time does not only depend on our postal services, but ofcourse also on your local postal services.

Therefore, we can only give an estimated shipping time based on our previous experiences.

[email protected]

whatsap:+237-694-735-744

• cannagels wrote: »
    Buying marijuana weeds was a concern previously because of the restrictions on them but there is no restriction anymore!
    The weeds are clinically tested to be effective for treating various difficult medical issues.
    This is the reason the demand of these weeds is massive.
    The high quality and fresh weeds are available for sale at our store.
    You can buy the best quality products at the most reasonable price.
    Here, you will also be able to explore large variety of the weeds.
    So, enjoy the lucrative sale of the marijuana weeds only at here.

SUPER OG MASTER KUSH
    TYPE: Sativa Dominant
    $300 / Ounce

POT OF GOLD
    TYPE: Indica
    $300 / Ounce

THC BOMB
    TYPE: Hybrid
    $300 / Ounce

YODA OG KUSH
    TYPE:Indica Dominant
    $250 / Ounce

STRAIN NAME: LSD
    TYPE: Indica Dominant
    $300 / Ounce

STRAIN NAME: OG KUSH
    TYPE: Indica & Best
    $310 / Ounce

STRAIN NAME: PURPLE KUSH /SOUR DIESEL
    TYPE:
    $300 / Ounce

STRAIN NAME: AK47
    TYPE: 65% Sativa 35% Indica
    $270 / Ounce

STRAIN NAME: BLUEBERRY
    TYPE: 80% Indica 20% Sativa
    $300 / Ounce

STRAIN NAME: GIRL SCOUT COOKIES
    GRADE: A+++
    TYPE: Polyhybrid
    $310 / Ounce

STRAIN NAME: BLUE DREAM
    TYPE: Sativa-dominant hybrid
    $310 / Ounce

ALASKAN THUNDERFUCK
    TYPE: Hybrid Sativa/Indica
    £290 / Ounce

Payment method Bitcoin Western Union/ Money Gram

Process time 1 HOUR for bitcoin

Process time 24 HOUR for Western Union/ Money Gram

10% discount

The best payment option available.

Anonymous, fast and no middlemen who take a cut of the transaction value.

Read how to buy marijuana seeds with bitcoins here.

SHIPPING

Orders will be shipped worldwide within 24 hours on business days once the payment has been received.

We will provide you with track and trace information so you can always check the status of your order.

The shipping time does not only depend on our postal services, but ofcourse also on your local postal services.

Therefore, we can only give an estimated shipping time based on our previous experiences.

[email protected]

whatsap:+237-694-735-744

I highly doubt that is going to go down well with anyone here. If Enso ever comes back I think he'll be pissed off to the max. Your post isn't at all in line with the thread at all and most likely a scam anyway.

BACK TO TOPIC:
    Had quite a few dreams lately but was wondering if the half litre ss RV's are better or the 1 litre ones? Dean? Anyone who has an idea?
  • Justme wrote: »
    BACK TO TOPIC:
    Had quite a few dreams lately but was wondering if the half litre ss RV's are better or the 1 litre ones? Dean? Anyone who has an idea?
    500ml works but more likely to spray the user, if using 1 liter, add more fuel, you dont want too much airspace. Also, use gorilla tape on all seams and weak points. Harm reduction.
    holyshit wrote: »
    My friend decided to try shake and bake. Unfortunately, 20 minutes into the shake while she was loosening the cap to burp it the contents "exploded" and she lost half her stuff on the ground. She saved the other half that was left in the bottle, laid it out and tried to dry it. Very wet and very mushy. Then she tried to smoke it. t

Its lost. Its not done, and what your friend smoked was a toxic hot-mess. Its very difficult to recover when it goes wrong. Keep yourself safe, get rid of waste in a manner to avoid fires and harming people. When the solids from the vessel dry, they self ignite very easily. For god sake dont just smoke whatever comes out the bottle...

• Potato wrote: »
    Justme wrote: »
    BACK TO TOPIC:
    500ml works but more likely to spray the user, if using 1 liter, add more fuel, you dont want too much airspace. Also, use gorilla tape on all seams and weak points. Harm reduction.

-thanks mate!

Its lost. Its not done, and what your friend smoked was a toxic hot-mess. Its very difficult to recover when it goes wrong. Keep yourself safe, get rid of waste in a manner to avoid fires and harming people. When the solids from the vessel dry, they self ignite very easily. For god sake dont just smoke whatever comes out the bottle...

^agreed, just think, if you haven't done the RX right you're just huffing all those nasty chems.

While I've got your attention potato, I know you can end up with under reacted MA in your dreams BUT is it possible to OVER react the process and end up with shitty product? Reason I ask is because in my last dream while I was sleeping last night, I was having a dream about having finished the shake but having to put it on the bench just sitting there (don't worry it'd stopped rolling) to goto get a bottle of water for the next stages. It was sitting there a while and in my dream the end product was pure white (looked good) but was shit! Would smoke up for five seconds max then nothing. Absolute fail and waste of precious PSE. Did I go to far with the RX and also leaving it sit for an extra 25mins over react the product? I'm not too amateurish at dreaming dreams, just lack the intellectual understanding of some things about it. Plus usually end up with about 3-4 points of MA less than the PSE I put in once bronzed... So if I dream about using two boxes (bit over 1.4g PSE) I usually end up with a little under a G end result. In my dreams though I use 100ml of Xylene as my non polar solvent, 200mls of Shellite (Australia's Naptha I believe) as fuel & caustic soda (98% sodium hydroxide) (can't find lye - can you get it in Oz? )... But they're the only differences to Enso's story and always ends well.
    Potato I'm going to inbox you, hope you don't mind, be sure to check ;)
    Peace and happy dreams!
  • This is incomplete chemistry using subpar reactants and vessels. Yield seems on par. Overreacting yes, i think it could over reduce. But the ph is really the key, if its too acidic it wont smoke, too basic and it stays in fuel. Water pull is tricky but works, gassing its easy to overdo it and over acidify product from what ive been told. Also, claming dreams does not keep one safe. Its all about harm reduction. Safest method is to quit. 2nd safest to purchase. Least safe diy it, but if your committed harm reduction is key.
  • Also finding lye is hard, you gotta buy for soap manufacture, but sourcing isnt simple. Most techniques are using same as you, crap product to be avoided, but it works right? Dont let it sit another half hour, thats like overdoing a steak.
  • Thanks heaps for all your help potato! Clever man!
  • I use nothing but 500ml ss 200+ cooks and doing 1 az we speak!!
  • AzzShard wrote: »
    I use nothing but 500ml ss 200+ cooks and doing 1 az we speak!!

500ml does seem to be more functional. Also a balloon strapped around the neck w a hose securely attached may assist in keeping fumes a foot or 2 away