Shake n Bake METHod Enso’s Story

Comments

• u are a fucking retard.....the reason it will bronze more when cold is that ammonia will condense into liquid and will break down the batts faster. i done it many times and i promise that its better.so fuck u
  • not trying to take over u fucking baby.......just saying that i know it works better that way for me amd most others .
  • edited December 2016
    Enso,

I've taken a couple hypothetical runs at this experiment
  • edited December 2016
    dean45 wrote: »
    not trying to take over u fucking baby.......just saying that i know it works better that way for me amd most others .

Bro I didn't mean to take the thread meant take over in that situation. Answer his question...

If you can answer anybody's questions go for it I'm not always around.

I really don't care what you think bro I was trolling you... I have never met you and I probs never will.
    I really couldn't care what you think ;).
    jbryant016 wrote: »
    Enso,

I've taken a couple hypothetical runs at this experiment. Typically run into privacy issues due to very limited time alone to perform the hypothetical reaction which may be the reason for sub par product.

Anyway, it appears that the end result has a good bit of unreacted pseudo in it. After an acetone wash, a test through the nasal membranes typically give one an idea of how much meth is in there from the burn (is this correct?) Last batch doesn't appear to have the burn (also first time using starter fluid and crc qd fluid vs Coleman fuel), but still feel like it's not majority meth. Kinda hard to pin point the quality when a person's only experiences are with ADHD meds.

Well, the question is regarding a hypothetical recook with the remaining fuel/meth. A mild gas titration was performed with terrible supplies, so only about .25 grams were produced after acetone wash (washed the ether in the beginning). If one feels that it is weak product, could one filter multiple times to use the remaining fuel in another RV to finish off the reduction (e.g., use 60 grams lye, 40 grams AN, 1/2 strip of lithium) by following the instructions again? Right now the remaining product has been set to ph 7 with muriatic acid and ready for a water pull, but a little bee is curious if another reaction will boost the end result. Thanks for your time!

Ok so hypothetically how long did your cook actually push out before you cut it short?
    Yes good METH gives you a burning feeling in your nose.

I have never actually tried recooking Dean might know more about that?

I'm guessing you would have to rebase your meth/pse before kicking off but not sure...

There is a chance of separation as pse hcl is VSS in ether while meth hcl is "I" (meaning insoluble) in ether.

This means that methamphetamine hcl doesn't dissolve in ether but pse hcl does (very slightly soluble).

If you put your stuff in warm ether(remember no flames) and agitate, pse should start dissolving slowly and meth should stay (floating around in the ether).

Once you think enough has dissolved or you can't seem to dissolve any more you need to filter out the goodies with a couple of coffee filters.

Your product is now in the filter and pse should be dissolved in the ether.

Evaporate the ether and you should have the pse that didn't reduce.

• Quick question. Been trying to finish this story but for some reason the ending keeps coming out way short. In the story all solvents have been pre dried with MgSO4 and the NH4NO3 has also been dried up some due to the absorption of water while in mortar and pestle for some reason the shit that's bought in this story gets damp pretty fast. Anyway the story continues and 60g of NH4SO3 is added to to the SS bottle along with 90g of NaOH the fluid is added and the Li top is put on and Li is allowed to bronze. Now in this story my fuel is way more then in yours. Its using damn near 2 full cups of ether. Return is 1.5 to 1.7g out of 4.8 starting. The Li is way less also like 1/2 to 3/4 of a full strip. Could loss be coming from not enough Li? Everything goes find and the end of the story comes out amazing but the yield is what's not sitting well with this dreamer. Any advice would be much appreciated. Oh to recover product in the story a gassing method is being used using a wash bottle filled half way with damp rid then maybe 10ml of muriatic acid.
  • The bottle was not shaken like crazy to get the initial reaction started after adding lithium and hexane. Swirling and heat were applied, but the lack of patience resulted in a half cap of 20 oz water bottle to get things going. Boy did it start kicking. Started seeing bronze beads in 10 minutes with 1-2 burps. Then, bro-in-law came home so I had to leave the RV outside for about 3 min with no heat or swirling. Got back to it and 20 min later the RV had lots of bronze and dark blue color. Probably too early to throw in the PSE but did anyway (very slowly). Shaking like fuck right off the bat, but had to keep placing the RV outside while keeping an eye out for lurking roommates which wouldn't end well if caught. A good estimate of time spent shaking the RV after PSE applied would be 30 min, but the problem is how many times I had to set it down to run upstairs and appear innocent to the roommates like I was just cleaning shit up around the house (which I'm sure the ammonia scent made its way to one of them, but nothing was said). With about 5 interruptions totalling about 10 min of no shaking, 30 min of actual shaking, and one re-up of lye/AN to get the reaction kicking again, I was left with a mild reaction that didn't create the pressure i wanted which resulted in a very light chocolate milk color and thickness that took several minutes to mildly clear up after settling. There was a small portion of Li left on the top, but nothing too bad.

I'm currently water pulling the remaining product (hope to see some soon). The first batch actually had a slight burn to it the second day (today) and has kept me mildly jacked all day. I feel it's strong, but have a feeling it's not a good ratio of unreacted pseudo / meth.

Main question: could one have kept shaking (even though there were interruptions in the process) to fully react the pseudo? When one added the Lye/An to boost the reaction after it started dying down a strong reaction was never really achieved again. Was the addition of water in the beginning a big mistake since that eats up the lithium? Would adding water when adding the second round of lye/AN be necessary to get strong ammonia pressure again to keep going?

If interruptions come up during the next batch, should one keep cranking along or is it fucked if the 20-30 minute window of reducing the pseudo has been compromised?
  • edited December 2016
  • jbryant016 wrote: »
    The hypothetical story mentioned in my first post discussed water pulling the remaining freebase that didn't get gased all the way. All the water has evaperated. Looks like a very thin layer of frozen water. One was expecting small crystals that almost look like powder. The end result is still untouched, but reaching out to confirm it may look like this.... or maybe there isn't much in there. Hoping it means it's fire product haha.

I have wrote these story's a bunch and my biggest issue is with acheving the proper amount back but what it does get back is always the shit and when the powder is taken and a small amount of iso alcohol is added the pattern formed is completely uniform with no small circles or other shapes forming with the lattice. I can tell you that addition of water will hurt what you get back some of the time depending on amount used. Time in the RV can only hurt if left for hours from my experiences. (falling asleep while telling a story). I dont consider myself a professional At this type of story yet but i can give you answers based on my experiences telling these story's until a more qualified story teller answers ya. Pm me if you have more questions and I can try and answer the best I can.

• dreamer123 wrote: »
    Quick question. Been trying to finish this story but for some reason the ending keeps coming out way short. In the story all solvents have been pre dried with MgSO4 and the NH4NO3 has also been dried up some due to the absorption of water while in mortar and pestle for some reason the shit that's bought in this story gets damp pretty fast. Anyway the story continues and 60g of NH4SO3 is added to to the SS bottle along with 90g of NaOH the fluid is added and the Li top is put on and Li is allowed to bronze. Now in this story my fuel is way more then in yours. Its using damn near 2 full cups of ether. Return is 1.5 to 1.7g out of 4.8 starting. The Li is way less also like 1/2 to 3/4 of a full strip. Could loss be coming from not enough Li? Everything goes find and the end of the story comes out amazing but the yield is what's not sitting well with this dreamer. Any advice would be much appreciated. Oh to recover product in the story a gassing method is being used using a wash bottle filled half way with damp rid then maybe 10ml of muriatic acid.

Correction it's not NH4SO3 but NH4NO3
  • edited December 2016
    Thanks Enso! Great post and your feedback with others on this thread has been invaluable .

I haven't written my own story yet, but I'm curious if anything needs to be done to isolate the hexane in the CRC QD Electronics Cleaner as it is only 3-5 % hexane. Also, I just want to clarify that I understand correctly that the purpose of this step is to protect the lithium from degradation.

I'm curious if the funnel has to be plastic. Would stainless steel be alright?
  • BingoBlast wrote: »
    Thanks Enso! Great post and your feedback with others on this thread has been invaluable .

I haven't written my own story yet, but I'm curious if anything needs to be done to isolate the hexane in the CRC QD Electronics Cleaner as it is only 3-5 % hexane. Also, I just want to clarify that I understand correctly that the purpose of this step is to protect the lithium from degradation.

I'm curious if the funnel has to be plastic. Would stainless steel be alright?

You want to stick with plastic if possible. Metal even stainless can build up condensation from hot to cold and avoiding any h20 is highly recommended. This is just what I have read in certain story's.
  • Found out why bronze wasn't piddling. Was using naphtha which was chlorinated. That's why only the first burp smelled of ammonia but the rest didn't. The chlorine was attacking the nh3 gas and producing some kind of chlorine gas. Chlorine will hinder ammonia production, that's why I had to recharge over and over. So not enough ammonia gas was being produced. Also note that chloramines were being produced as a side reaction by product. Noted that Les than half yield came back, and was fire if moist but the minute it dried it tasted awful and left a dark residue after while. Fuxkin chlorine. Gotta find a new solvent. Dean pm me I have questions about the filter bob.
  • Can naphtha be used instead of ether and hexane ? I'm not writing but I watched the YouTube videos linked and the one with the girl seem to only use naphtha.
  • crazy8 wrote: »
    Can naphtha be used instead of ether and hexane ? I'm not writing but I watched the YouTube videos linked and the one with the girl seem to only use naphtha.

Any non-polar solvent can be used.
  • Just remember that with naptha it works best when heated both during and after the reaction. Also watch out for those videos they leave a lot of very useful information out and sometimes it's information that if you don't know it it can give your story a very bad ending.
  • @dean4545 I see what you mean about chilling the ran vessel to liquefy the ammonia which in turn melts the battery, but won't this kill the reaction? Please explain your method.

@Enso, how are sulfur impurities formed when no sulfur is anywhere in the reaction?

Anyone out there reading this should contribute what you know, whether it be yield info, potency info, byproduct formation info, or teqnique. We are a community!

Are thereany other sites out there discussing this synth? Where are all the bees? Quack!
  • No there are no other sites discussing it because they look down on it and it puzzles the shit out of me. I want to meet the man who first came up with this because its ingenious. There was a site that I found were a few guys were kicking around some of the hypothetical s but it was closed due to the moderators finding it to dangerous. Thing is its really not any more dangerous then any of the other synths out there. What had mad it dangerous is stupid fucking people trying to get others hurt for reasons I will never understand, but enough of my rant I am just voting to keep this thread open because there this story if dissected more and tested more can be refind to make one of the quickest ways of writing out there. Plus Lithium bronze us actually said to be a better reducing agent then what is created when a true birch is run. I don't know if this is fact but if have read this in many places and it was posted by some people with a very extensive background in organic chemistry. If I am wrong in stating the above please correct me but from my research it seems to be dead on.
  • The biggest issue I keep reading about is alot of stories is with yeild like so bad I have started researching to try and find the answer and am losing sleep at night wondering were the hell its going . I would also like to say that all this is hypothetical and that anything that is written by me was learned from researching and not actually performing any of trying the methods listed or described.
  • I wondered some pse is being reduced to something unretrieveable because yield and potency were neveran issue a year ago.now it is, pills reformulated. Or could the pse be getting vaporized in the burp? Or not enough solvent being used for current pill formulations. Where the hell is Enso and dean, they were on totse2 as well as I and should be more than whEts being said
  • See now I really wasn't thinking about it like that and it very well could be something new in the pills that makes a shit ton of sense because from what I remember it was just about a year ago your right and shit started going down hill from there. I have yet to read anything on any of the main sites stating such an additive or possibility of one but that is the best reason I have heard and its very believable.
  • Where the hell is Enso and dean, they were on totse2 as well as I and should be more than whEts being said [/quote]
    I remember D from over there and Li(NH3)2 or whatever that did a form of this write-up. I seem to recall vaguely the Daffy icon. And where's Heisenberg too?

• Anyone out there reading this should contribute what you know, whether it be yield info, potency info, byproduct formation info, or teqnique. We are a community!

Thanks for the nudge to get on board. I'll throw my 2 cents of theoretical ideas in.

Someone had solvent troubles with SS bottles. Xylol will eat the o-ring, and eat up the cap upon venting. If left alone it will eat through the bottle! It was always my fav because if it's dryness and I am Leary of yield loss with hydroscopic solvents and too lazy to dry them.

Other than that I would think to just let your reaction go much longer than you think it needs. It could be that since it's been a year you need to find your groove again.

See now I really wasn't thinking about it like that and it very well could be something new in the pills that makes a shit ton of sense because from what I remember it was just about a year ago your right and shit started going down hill from there. I have yet to read anything on any of the main sites stating such an additive or possibility of one but that is the best reason I have heard and its very believable.

It's just that I've always heard rumors of additives, whether it be in p's or inhibitors added to the juice in the tanks, etc. and it never seemed to amount to anything.

• Well there was a story written today and in that story suda 24 hour was used. The 10 pills were cut in half and soaked for 3 hours in acetone. When cover was removed the middle layer in the pills (a clear skin that when dried turned hard as plastic) separated from the pill along with the outer layer. Clear skin was thrown away as it was as thought to be part of the time release matrix and previous tested showed it contained no PSE. A mixter of dry solvent was used. 350ml diethel ether and 250 VMP Naptha was heated to 150°F and added to the reaction vessel that already contained 30g of AN which was powdered and dried in the toaster oven for 2hrs prior at 160°F. Also already in the vessel was 75g of NaOH. Upon adding the solvent the reaction started with no other help. Li was added and upon 60% of it turning to bronze 2.4 g of PSE along with an uncalculated amount of pill filler(they were not cleaned anymore then the acetone soak.). After allowing pressure to build back up and more if the Li was converted to bronze (only movement with the bottle was one or two lite swirls) the bottle was shaken virgorously for 10 min straight and when the shakening stopped the color of the liquid was a very deep purple or black. The shakening and observing was continued for 70min at which time the solvent would go from black to clear in just under 50sec. Note that in between shaking and observing the bottle was placed in a hot water bath for 3 to 5 min intervals just to keep the solvent warm and to help with the reaction . When reaction was finished the solvent was filtered then a water wash was preformed. The solvent was filtered again over dry Epsom salt(4 tablespoons worth in the filter). The solvent was then gased using a wash bottle filled with damp rid and 5ml of muriatic acid was poured on top. The gassing went great and the end result is what dreams are made of after a re-crystalation. The character in this story noticed a very good amount of urchin like clusters of crystals ranging in size from .5 inches to 1.5 inches in length and around 2 to 3 mm in thickness. This story was the best the character has ever done with a final weight after rextal coming in at 1.74g.
  • This story was actually documented and photographed and passed along to me but I don't know the rules for posting such things so please someone with more knowledge pm me.
  • Sorry also in this story and AB extraction was performed on what accumulated in the filter that was used to filter the hot acetone during the re xtal and it has yet to be gassed and weighed.
  • I've always been a fan of 240's and 120's. I do that same step of acetone soaking. Just enough to make the time release crinkle up and I like how it makes the rest of the mass into a fine powder. I'm glad you had some wild success tonight.
  • edited January 2017
    Yes the pond. Quack! And they have finally rolled out the meth blocker matrix. Acts just like the opiate blocker, only for meth. Believe me its happening in the midwest. No one is shaking. Sub was a good thing, four years ago. Why do u think there isn't open info onbcraxking pill forumulations?! Cause the quicker you crack them and post the info, the combat it!
  • Yeah but there has to be a way to defeat it its organic chem there is always away around. Has anyone heard of us Ma Haung and doing an AB with steam distill to retrieve the product to react?
  • I have read mixed results all over the place on this with some saying to steer clear and others preaching it is the way to go do to producing a superior end product because of it being produced by natural means and not synthetic but that's a whole other topic of discussion
  • Where the hell is Enso and dean, they were on totse2 as well as I and should be more than whEts being said

Don't know about Dean but I've been in Vegas.
    Had a pretty busy schedule lately.
    Plus I was on holidays from uni.
    So been out in full force so to speak.
    dreamer123 wrote: »
    Well there was a story written today and in that story suda 24 hour was used. The 10 pills were cut in half and soaked for 3 hours in acetone. When cover was removed the middle layer in the pills (a clear skin that when dried turned hard as plastic) separated from the pill along with the outer layer. Clear skin was thrown away as it was as thought to be part of the time release matrix and previous tested showed it contained no PSE. A mixter of dry solvent was used. 350ml diethel ether and 250 VMP Naptha was heated to 150°F and added to the reaction vessel that already contained 30g of AN which was powdered and dried in the toaster oven for 2hrs prior at 160°F. Also already in the vessel was 75g of NaOH. Upon adding the solvent the reaction started with no other help. Li was added and upon 60% of it turning to bronze 2.4 g of PSE along with an uncalculated amount of pill filler(they were not cleaned anymore then the acetone soak.). After allowing pressure to build back up and more if the Li was converted to bronze (only movement with the bottle was one or two lite swirls) the bottle was shaken virgorously for 10 min straight and when the shakening stopped the color of the liquid was a very deep purple or black. The shakening and observing was continued for 70min at which time the solvent would go from black to clear in just under 50sec. Note that in between shaking and observing the bottle was placed in a hot water bath for 3 to 5 min intervals just to keep the solvent warm and to help with the reaction . When reaction was finished the solvent was filtered then a water wash was preformed. The solvent was filtered again over dry Epsom salt(4 tablespoons worth in the filter). The solvent was then gased using a wash bottle filled with damp rid and 5ml of muriatic acid was poured on top. The gassing went great and the end result is what dreams are made of after a re-crystalation. The character in this story noticed a very good amount of urchin like clusters of crystals ranging in size from .5 inches to 1.5 inches in length and around 2 to 3 mm in thickness. This story was the best the character has ever done with a final weight after rextal coming in at 1.74g.
    Congrats man sounds great and you know what it's probably only going to get better.

But sounds like everything went great has your labrat sampled the product in the story yet?
    Or have you not written that far?
    Also How long did recrystallize for?
    Did you just let it sit in room temperature.
    Or did you use a freezer or fridge to cool it quicker?
    This story was actually documented and photographed and passed along to me but I don't know the rules for posting such things so please someone with more knowledge pm me.
    feel free to pm me and I will help you out :)
    Yeah but there has to be a way to defeat it its organic chem there is always away around. Has anyone heard of us Ma Haung and doing an AB with steam distill to retrieve the product to react?
    Yes correct.
    About the Ma Huang
    I have told this story many a time.
    I originally I was going to add it to this story but a lot of people don't have access to distillation apparatus so I thought it would be best to leave it out.
    Also you retrieve ephedrine from this not suzzy but will still work :)
    I have read mixed results all over the place on this with some saying to steer clear and others preaching it is the way to go do to producing a superior end product because of it being produced by natural means and not synthetic but that's a whole other topic of discussion
    Well the product you get can actually still be used but in a way it could be a whole story in itself.

• I like reading this story or more of skimming it. Please, this is a work of fiction and everyone in this thread is role playing. Do not try this in real life.
  • Im still around just been busy.
  • So where is everyone. Sorry I have been away for a few days. I have been working on some research for the stories we all have been writing and I think I have stumbled on something that as of now has been proving itself very true. Stay tuned in a day maybe two I will post my findings just have to make sure it 100% accurate and it is not some other variable that is giving the results for the topic I am researching.
  • Still here. Post your findings. Haven't had a dream in a minute been resting good though.

Watch using toluene and other solvents... They may reduce with this form of lith. Also correct molar ratio of nitrogen salt is 80g to 40 grams naoh, that's one to one ratio gram per mole of each. Sulfates are more. I believe ammm chloride is a no no. And finally I believe a two pot reaction would benefit in the ways of less by product. Maybe an extinguisher to produce the nh3 gas, pumping it into a bug sprayer full of solvent and lith. Too many by products being produced and too many pill exipients getting reduced to other stuff that you can't get out without disstillling or spending more time than you would just cleaning the pills... That's allbfor now. Where the duck are all the bees?
    So where is everyone. Sorry I have been away for a few days. I have been working on some research for the stories we all have been writing and I think I have stumbled on something that as of now has been proving itself very true. Stay tuned in a day maybe two I will post my findings just have to make sure it 100% accurate and it is not some other variable that is giving the results for the topic I am researching.

Dreamer pm me with your documentation of your last story really interested seeing first hand how this story of your friends is going
  • Still here. Post your findings. Haven't had a dream in a minute been resting good though.

Watch using toluene and other solvents... They may reduce with this form of lith. Also correct molar ratio of nitrogen salt is 80g to 40 grams naoh, that's one to one ratio gram per mole of each. Sulfates are more. I believe ammm chloride is a no no. And finally I believe a two pot reaction would benefit in the ways of less by product. Maybe an extinguisher to produce the nh3 gas, pumping it into a bug sprayer full of solvent and lith. Too many by products being produced and too many pill exipients getting reduced to other stuff that you can't get out without disstillling or spending more time than you would just cleaning the pills... That's allbfor now. Where the duck are all the bees?

Last two stories were actually finalized that way. In it a fire extinguisher was set up with an inline dryer hooked directly to a reaction flask. Had trouble at first because oxygen displacement was being a bitch so I ended up back purging with argon and that kept the Li looking brand new till the NH3 was introduced
    Still here. Post your findings. Haven't had a dream in a minute been resting good though.

Last two stories were actually finalized that way. In it a fire extinguisher was set up with an inline dryer hooked directly to a reaction flask. Had trouble at first because oxygen displacement was being a bitch so I ended up back purging with argon and that kept the Li looking brand new till the NH3 was introduced

Then was finalized with steam distill
  • edited February 2017
    Still here. Post your findings. Haven't had a dream in a minute been resting good though.

Ok I see what your saying here with the two Chamber method but I see a few problems how are you going to build up the pressure in the second chamber without introducing more oxygen by pumping the weed sprayer?

With this method you have the nh3 produced in the same container which gives the much needed pressure if we could find a way of connecting the chamber's somehow with something that's going to handle 100+psi then it may be possible.

You would also adding multiple more precook steps including but not limited to baseing your Suzy,

that is another job of the NaOH.

It doesn't just produce NH3

Did you read my fire extinguisher METHod?

Then was finalized with steam distill

Just wondering do you clean you pills prerxn?

What is your postRXN workup?

• Have recently started hypothetically doing this. Okay so my first time, the product when finished, looked fine, but when burned on the glass didn't turn to oil and had what looked like a pile of pill on top with water surrounding it. This last time, last night, I tried again, differences in our methods definitely, I gas my product instead of the water pull. Last night, for some reason, my mix of sulfuric acid and table salt wouldn't make any gas, and when it did it was barely any at all, I also have muriatic acid, aka hydrochloric acid, my dope is still in the zip baggie in the filtered stuff, what should I use to help make more gas, have I done something wrong?
  • Hey guys is anyone around on here tonight. Got some spot balling for a new story and need some of the brain trusts input
  • So been telling some story's recently about mda and mdma so not much to really add to the subject but will be back with full force as of now.

Feel free to share your own story's as it only helps others with there story's.

Have You found a solvent mix you think works better go ahead and post it see what others think.

Dreamer how have your story's been going man?

Tw I suggest water pull as you have minimal loss compared to gassing.

Is using ph strips or measure of some sort over doing it will not be a problem with a water pull.

With gassing you can over gas.
    If you have any water in your solvent count every ml of h2o to eat 0.5/1g.

Mind you keeping out water can be a problem if you don't dry your solvents and dry the gas.

Yes the gas you are producing also produces h2o in small amounts.

And there is no difference in the end product.

All you are doing when gassing is lowering the ph with hcl exact same way you are with a water pull but water pull takes advantage of the water loss as water is part of the extraction.
  • I have a couple question. This method seems like if shit went wrong in theory it could b a big bomb. What stops the h20 from the reaction between the nh4no3 and naoh from coming in contact with the lithium. Is it the fact that the fuel has saturated it. Ive heard storys of rv fires and having to shake them out. What stops the ether from exploding if that happened ,lack of o2 . does the li bronze react the same way with h2o as li.
  • Oh and very nice theory enso. A lot better than all the mis info i see on the internet. The little chemistry knowledge i have lets me know u know what your talking about
  • After reading second page of comments most of my questions were answeared.
  • ace87 wrote: »
    After reading second page of comments most of my questions were answeared.

What questions are you still looking to be answered? Thanks for dropping by
  • enso wrote: »
    So been telling some story's recently about mda and mdma so not much to really add to the subject but will be back with full force as of now.

Feel free to share your own story's as it only helps others with there story's.

Have You found a solvent mix you think works better go ahead and post it see what others think.

Dreamer how have your story's been going man?

Tw I suggest water pull as you have minimal loss compared to gassing.

Is using ph strips or measure of some sort over doing it will not be a problem with a water pull.

With gassing you can over gas.
    If you have any water in your solvent count every ml of h2o to eat 0.5/1g.

Mind you keeping out water can be a problem if you don't dry your solvents and dry the gas.

Yes the gas you are producing also produces h2o in small amounts.

And there is no difference in the end product.

All you are doing when gassing is lowering the ph with hcl exact same way you are with a water pull but water pull takes advantage of the water loss as water is part of the extraction.

I am thinking this is 100% accurate to where my loss is being attributed well that and whatever they are adding two these dann pills now a days.

Enso it's good to see your still around. Know ya must have a lot of whit going on with school and what not.
    I am trying to put my findings with this story and amount of Li used into a more complete and thorough report. I don't want to post misinformation or say something the wrong way that when read it leads anyone to think I mean something else and get hurt or sick. A quickview into what I have been working on is in a completely anhydrous environment the amount of Li used is far less then if just thrown into the bottle with everything else. I have been using a two stage bottle system still ussing SS bottle buy almost setting it up like a PP method. One bottle contains NaOH and (NH4)2SO4 and the other has nonpolar solvent, NaOH and GUPS. That's is far as I will go right now till I can provide drawings or pictures of set up and a VERY detailed description of reaction. Have a written this story many many many times now with varying results but as trail and error happen and changes are made things are leveling out to where I can say it is creating an amazing end product.
  • edited March 2017

I am thinking this is 100% accurate to where my loss is being attributed well that and whatever they are adding two these dann pills now a days.

Enso it's good to see your still around. Know ya must have a lot of whit going on with school and what not.
    I am trying to put my findings with this story and amount of Li used into a more complete and thorough report. I don't want to post misinformation or say something the wrong way that when read it leads anyone to think I mean something else and get hurt or sick. A quickview into what I have been working on is in a completely anhydrous environment the amount of Li used is far less then if just thrown into the bottle with everything else. I have been using a two stage bottle system still ussing SS bottle buy almost setting it up like a PP method. One bottle contains NaOH and (NH4)2SO4 and the other has nonpolar solvent, NaOH and GUPS. That's is far as I will go right now till I can provide drawings or pictures of set up and a VERY detailed description of reaction. Have a written this story many many many times now with varying results but as trail and error happen and changes are made things are leveling out to where I can say it is creating an amazing end product.

Sadly I know but no matter how hard I try people seem to assume there is no loss due to water and keep doing what there doing complaining my method gives them shit yields.

No you gassing and refusing to dry solvents is the problem not my story.

Anyway back on subject.

So what you are saying is you have two rv bottles?
    How are you keeping the pressure up?

What might be cool is rigging up an auto pressure release with gauge on The RV you burp with so we know pressures are reaching critical rates.

What are you using to link the bottles.

EDIT: obviously wasn't thinking when I wrote this next part please ignore between lines.

If your let's say bottle 1 NP NaOH and gups in one rv.

What rv are you throwing your (NH4)(NO3) "AN" in?
    ((EDIT: he already told me he puts his ammonium sulphate in with the NaOH so stupid question)) ignore this.

Also what container is your li in?

So I thought about this and came to the conclusion that.

You have your (NH4)2SO4 and NaOH in one RV producing NH3 linked to a second RV with NP, Li, NaOH and Suzy?

Would it take a long time to fill all that space with gas to build enough pressure?
    Remember you are now trying to pressurize roughly 125% more space due to the extra RV.

Interesting about adding the NaOH to the second RV I originally missed this and was going to ask if you base your suzy.

How much NaOH are you adding per gram of PSE in the second RV?

And an anhydrous environment
    Interesting I hadn't actually heard of anyone else trying this.

I like your thinking dreamer they say great minds think alike.

At my uni we have a massive airtight glove box that I throw some dry in and in no time you have a anhydrous environment.

How are you pulling this off?

I'm guessing you wouldn't have a massive labgrade glove box at your house?

If you have access to a lab here is a hint for you as Well Li reaches its molton form a lot quicker in a vacuumed (depressurized) environment.

Are you currently telling these story's with two RVs?

If so pm me that doco bro.
    Very interested in this.

A friend and I were doing research about a synthetic lithium silicate that we could make that you simply add to your solvent the silicate dissolves leaving you with solvent/molten Li a few years ago.
    Sadly life took over and we couldn't complete the research.

I will try and find the research documents and post them if I get a chance

• edited March 2017
    ...JUST A REMINDER...

this site and I do not and will not condone illegal or dangerous activity.

I am here to share some stories
    I know that is it.
    I like role playing the "badguy"

If I or any other person refers to anything illegal then it is to do with a story we made up in our head not something we have done or will do.

If someone does desire to use this information for illegal purposes then that is of there own choice and the totseans group and I take no responsibility for someone elses own stupidity.

THIS IS FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY.

YOU HAVE BEEN REMINDED